Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) (33869 Views)

England Club Players Walk Off Pitch After Racist Abuse From Opponent Fans(Photos / Lukaku Receives Racial Abuse As He Scores Again In Serie A / Kieran Trippier Joins Atletico Madrid From Tottenham On 3-Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by CyberWolf: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Blacks are even more wicked to themselves
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by MorataFC: 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
All my brothers in Yankee

Abeg them no dey beat oyinbo ni?
Like if one should throw you a banana peel.make you near am ,slap am well kick am ,beat am and walk dey go your way
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
tstx:

Thunder scrape your mouth... Tell yourself the truth... If you are to choose your race in your next life will you choose black....

Black is the beat yet them dey use una dey do Experiments upandan

4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs

In my next life, may I be black. I know this wasn't directed to me but I just had to give you some exposure

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by tstx(m): 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mizwisdom:

In my next life, may I be black. I know this wasn't directed to me but I just had to give you some exposure

You just did what black people do best... You lied. But the funny thing about lies is you can't lie to yourself, only to others

PS
I don't think you know what exposure means in this context...
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nwodosis:
In the other way round, we still call ourselves monkeys down here and nobody takes that as an offence.

Don't mind those ediots. They called Oshiomole a monkey. Toke Makinwa called all Nigerian men without money "gorilla with coins" and they want to fight oyinbo for insulting our race.
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by wale377(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Whysmandoingthis is a challenge among the arsenal players ......(ains miles , lacazette , iwobi mustafi and auba) it’s just for fun
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by WavesOfGlory(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
desiignerr:
LOL, I suspect a pained Chealsea fan. They never expected it grin

Anything can happen in the game of soccer.

Laff... still thinking of the category I will report this your comment under. Perhaps #badbelle.
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by NessaBoo(f): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Auba should try and get over it jare, it's one of those things you have to contend with, especially when you're a rising star... Highest goal scorer in EPL, right? 19 games unbeaten in all competition, with Man U making it 20 on Wednesday! wink

Please leave them with all the hate and aversion while you keep overwhelming them with more goals and wins.

Auba is bae kiss kiss
Arsenal's my first and only love kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Nathayas: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
These white pigs are always jealous and greedy like their fathers

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Eazie351(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
That's what happens when you change your name from ABAYOMI to AUBAMEYANG
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Xammie001(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
GisthoodBlog:
Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang has responded to the racial abuse he suffered during Arsenal's 4-2 win over Tottenham on Sunday.

After celebrating scoring the opening goal in front of Spurs supporters, a banana skin was thrown in front of the striker by the away section at the Emirates Stadium.

Responding on Instagram, the Arsenal striker posted the image of him in front of the skin with the hashtag 'Why's man doing this?'

The move comes following a Spurs investigation that has seen one supporter given an indefinite ban from attending games.

A Tottenham fan had been arrested for the incident.

See more;http://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/arsenal-star-aubameyang-responds-to.html

That How A Man Grows Bro
You Showed Them How Unique And Superior Black Is Man
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
NessaBoo:
Auba should try and get over it jare, it's one of those things you have to contend with, especially when you're a rising star... Highest goal scorer in EPL, right? 19 games unbeaten in all competition, with Man U making it 20 on Wednesday! wink

Please leave them with all the hate and aversion while you keep overwhelming them with more goals and wins.

Auba is bae kiss kiss
Arsenal's my first and only love kiss kiss
Awwww, come to Chelsea joor! cheesy
And I promise you a beautiful Authentic Blue Jersey for Xmas!
winks cheesy
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by 77up(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
desiignerr:
See wetin Jubrin Buhari Cause.
The way that name Buhari is tormenting your life no be here o

Am sure you must be dreaming about him sef grin
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by NessaBoo(f): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Awwww, come to Chelsea joor! cheesy
And I promise you a beautiful Authentic Blue Jersey for Xmas!
winks cheesy

Lol, thanks dear but No can't do!

I've been an Arsenal fan right from when I've known soccer as a sport, just like a first love...its undying.

You come to Arsenal joor...what are you doing in Chelsea sef! angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by 0monnak0da: 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
bknight:
Arsenal vs Tottenham is one of World football’s fiercest rivalry.

The North London derby is beyond rivalry. It’s enmity undecided
Nothing fierce about it.
Both are ajebutter clubs.
If you want to see rivalry go and see Celtic Rangers

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Kbidi: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
desiignerr:

You got it wrong....it was a good outing..Chelsea fans are happy
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Omoatunbi: 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
That’s why they’re been scammed, they see we Africans as weird beings
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
cosmatika:
I was the happiest person yesterday. It would have been terrible if spurs won us in Emirates, but thanks to our African connection. We gunners hate spurs
Confirmed Arsenal fan
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by ericmor: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
desiignerr:

Any Chelsea fans supporting Tottenham against arsenal in that game, don’t just understand the game. See the favor arsenal did to Chelsea, we back to 3rd why the two team are 4th and 5th respectively
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Rossikki: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
tstx:

Thunder scrape your mouth... Tell yourself the truth... If you are to choose your race in your next life will you choose black....

Black is the best yet them dey use una dey do Experiments upandan

ACTUALLY YES, MANY OF US, INCLUDING MYSELF, WOULD CHOOSE BLACK.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT MAKES SKIN DARK? IT IS A CHEMICAL CALLED MELANIN, WHICH WAS DESIGNED BY GOD TO HELP US LIVE IN SUNNY CLIMATES.

YOU ARE A COWARD, AN IGNORAMUS, AND A SELF-HATING, COLONISED FOOL. YOU CAN ALWAYS BLEACH YOUR SKIN WHITE TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR SELF-HATRED, IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO ALREADY.

YOU MIGHT DIE ONE DAY AND ACTUALLY REALISE THAT YOUR CREATOR IS A MELANIN-ENRICHED BLACK PERSONALITY. WHAT WOULD YOU SAY THEN?

THE ORIGINAL IMAGES OF 'JESUS', MARY AND THE DISCIPLES/ANCIENT JEWS WERE OF BLACK PEOPLE UNTIL A COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS AGO WHEN WHITE RACISM REARED ITS UGLY HEAD, AND THEY BEGAN CONVERTING THE IMAGES TO WHITE. GOOGLE ''BLACK MADONNA'' TO LEARN MORE. MUMU.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by ericmor: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=desiignerr post=73525102]LOL, I suspect a pained Chealsea fan. They never expected it grin

Any Chelsea fans supporting Tottenham against arsenal in that game, don’t just understand the game. See the favor arsenal did to Chelsea, we back to 3rd why the two team are 4th and 5th respectively
[/quote
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Rossikki: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
CyberWolf:
Blacks are even more wicked to themselves

Shut up and face the topic. Any time white racism rears its ugly head we have folks like you who come in and want to divert from the topic at hand, in order to blame black people. FACE THE ISSUE HERE, which is WHITE RACISM. You can start another thread for blacks who are ''wicked to themselves''. Whites who slaughtered over 200 million of themselves in the last century alone, in mass slaughterfests they called ''world'' wars, are not immune to 'wickedness to themselves' either, so you can drop that EXCUSE.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by greatzious: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
bknight:

The North London rivalry is nothing close to what you have between River Plate and Boca Juniors both of Argentina. It is referred to as Super-Clasico. The rivalry is so intense that away fans are not allowed into the home stadium each time the two team meets. Football in South America is bloody, its more than a religion. Just google the latest clash between the two clubs about 3 weeks ago in the Copa Libertodore final (the equivalent of the south american champions league).. Note: This year's Copa Libertadore's final is said to be the greatest football match ever, as the only thing that can beat that is a World cup final between Argentina and Brazil ( that is if it will ever happen)

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol, thanks dear but No can't do!

I've been an Arsenal fan right from when I've known soccer as a sport, just like a first love...its undying.

You come to Arsenal joor...what are you doing in Chelsea sef! angry angry
Oh no,

Coming to the gunners not possible o.
Okay, let's both be faithful and stay true to our true love then....
All the best o cheesy smiley!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by nonye6194: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
bknight:

If you want to talk of enmity, go to South America. They plant bombs and corner rival supporters to make a point

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Augustagbo(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2018
E go hard make racist stop
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Judybash93(m): 12:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Support our local league..i stand with wikki tourist
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by ijayebonyi(f): 1:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Man is doing so out of jealousy
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by gaventa: 3:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Except it gets physical I don't care. Call me a black monkey I call you a white baboon.
Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 04, 2018
I wonder if the whites know how their skin looks like. Their skin is no different from the skin of pigs.

I once dealt with a troll on a chat site long time ago. He called blacks monkeys and I called all whites pigs. He eventually succumbed to defeat.

Most whites are jealous of the black skin and that's why they don't joke with Sun bathing. They are proud of their skin when it gets darker.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Star Aubameyang Responds To Racial Abuse From Tottenham Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2018
tstx:

Black is the best yet them dey use una dey do Experiments upandan

who opressed you so bad to make you hate yourself and your family and anyone related to you unless you are orange or pink or red or blue for there is no white skinned person unless you are from the game of thrones
..will say you a prayer...u need it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony / FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup / Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.