Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival (29472 Views)

Tiwa Savage Models For Fashion For Relief 2019 With Naomi Campbell / D'banj, His Wife Lineo & Swanky Jerry At The Global Citizen Festival / Femi Otedola With Naomi Campbell At Arise Fashion Meet And Greet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by IDFWU(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shouldn't D'Banj still be mourning his son or busy working on having another one?
It just doesn't add up how that boy mysteriously died then D'banj's dead career resurrected.

Well what do I know?

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Ezi1993(f): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sheggy13:
You wanna talk about it?
I don't know where to start..Is there truly a God in heaven??
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by geemarock: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
God almighty will grant you peace of mind..but you really need to be positive and be strong.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Brightology2(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ezi1993:
Am seriously depressed..I don't understand my world anymore.
ahhhhh hope all is well
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Sheggy13(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ezi1993:

Your signature is thoughtful and inspiring - Living for Jesus. I believe you must have faith in Him and trust in His powers to change any situation for good, for you to have that signature. You mind I send u a PM, so we talk better?
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
I hate this his new look.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by etugba(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Julia345:
the way your own father used ur brain for baba ijebu, right? Guess if he is poor, u guys wud say he used his son to renew his poverty... Nonsense talk
look at dis indomie b*tch.. i beq u to recieve sense and point d aspect i'm cominq from.. dullard
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Kobicove(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
See the way she's holding D'Banj as if he's her younger brother undecided
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by SingleWahala(f): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ezi1993:

...Dis your Mumu - Head needs some SENSE hammer into it angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by crunchyg: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ezi1993:

How can a beautiful damsel like you be asking this kind of question

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Btruth: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Shouldn't D'Banj still be mourning his son or busy working on having another one?
It just doesn't add up how that boy mysteriously died then D'banj's dead career resurrected.

Well what do I know?

......aiye akamara.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by crunchyg: 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ezi1993:
Am seriously depressed..I don't understand my world anymore.
Happy bday by the way, you should be happy today is your bday, praise God and stop doubting in your heart. God is good

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by mayze: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
SingleWahala:
Why can't u just mind ur freaking business if u don't have anything reasonable to type..if anything happens to her now,you guys will be swift to type RIP..Hypocrites!!!People are going through alot and insensitive people like u ain't even helpful.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by mayze: 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
etugba:
After using his son to play bet9ja in swimming pool
May God deliver u from ur torment.ur meme is actually for u.That's how ur brain should be flogged.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Funkeshuga(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well what do I know?

is it not time you stop weeping over what doesn't concern u?

It is now time for you to grow up, not everybody will be mourning and doing Burial party of a teen like they do In Your village
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by SingleWahala(f): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2018
mayze:

Why can't u just mind ur freaking business if u don't have anything reasonable to type..if anything happens to her now,you guys will be swift to type RIP..Hypocrites!!!People are going through alot and insensitive people like u ain't even helpful.
..... YOUR LEVEL OF MUMURISM NO GET LIMIT.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST I COMMENTED ON : undecided undecided
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by mayze: 12:14am On Dec 04, 2018
SingleWahala:
..... YOUR LEVEL OF MUMURISM NO GET LIMIT.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE POST I COMMENTED ON : undecided undecided
u r d mumu here..goan read the lady''s post before she asked that question u commented on.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by SingleWahala(f): 12:19am On Dec 04, 2018
mayze:

u r d mumu here..goan read the lady''s post before she asked that question u commented on.
.......One word for you ..

MUMU angry angry angry
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by mayze: 12:38am On Dec 04, 2018
SingleWahala:
.......One word for you ..

MUMU angry angry angry
Not surprised though..Unintelligent troll.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by GeneralB: 1:56am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well what do I know?
Even a kid in kindergarten can think better than you ... arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Onyi22(f): 1:59am On Dec 04, 2018
etugba:
look at dis indomie b*tch.. i beq u to recieve sense and point d aspect i'm cominq from.. dullard
U should be d one receiving sense

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by mmadu5(m): 2:44am On Dec 04, 2018
dbanj you have no shame atall barely 5 months after your sons death your already shining teeth , you use that Innocent boy to renew your vows ,may God forgive you
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Abmalcom(m): 5:33am On Dec 04, 2018
You stand like mumu everybody dey look... (In Debanj's voice)
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Bellgal: 6:08am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well what do I know?
NwaAmaikpe long time.................. No see
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 04, 2018
SingleWahala:
You are one insensitive and busybody person.If you have no kind words for the lady, why not read and pass? Ewu Gambia. undecided
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Nostradamus: 9:01am On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well what do I know?
coincidence bro,don't attach anything to it...

Wait oo,it's nwaamaikpe sef.
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by SingleWahala(f): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2018
MhisTahrah:
You are one insensitive and busybody person.If you have no kind words for the lady, why not read and pass? Ewu Gambia. undecided
....MUMU 1
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by SingleWahala(f): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2018
mayze:

Not surprised though..Unintelligent troll.
...Mumu.2
Re: D'banj Pictured With Naomi Campbell At Global Citizen Festival by Ayobami7(m): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (PRAYER & PRAISES) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her Daughter, Ewomazino's 9th Birthday / Flavour Shares New Shirtless Photo, Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.