Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

If Only She Knew - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If Only She Knew (8061 Views)

Interesting Facts I Bet You Never Knew - About How To Smoke Without A Lighter / THE LIFE NO ONE EVER KNEW [SAMPLE] / 10 Life Lessons I Wish I Knew In My 20s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only She Knew by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER:: 01 He walked inside the house with a worried on his face. He was immaculately dressed in a dark suit and tie, the white of his shirt enhancing his attractive tan. Dropping his keys onto a a table, he took off his jacket and tossed it over the back of a chair. She watched him as he loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top of his shirt. “Bad day at work?” He nodded taking a seat. “I guess that’s a Yes. Dinner will be ready in just a minute,” she said heading to the kitchen. “Emily!” he called out She stopped walking and turned to face him. “We need to talk.” The tone of his voice was warm and soft. She walked and sat beside him. “What is it Andrew?” she asked worriedly holding his hand. He didn’t know how she was going to react after telling her the bad news . Already things were hard. It had been two months since they last paid the rent. The landlord had been on their neck. She had threatened so many times to kick them out or sell their property if they don’t pay on time. The kids had not paid their school fees and worst part they had been chased out of school. Well he didn’t know about that yet since she had planned to tell him after dinner. He inhaled deeply. He had to tell her what was going on. “I quit my job,” he finally spoke. “What!” she exclaimed raising her brows. “Wh wh wh…,” she stammered. She shook her head, a look of disappointment crossing her face as she stood up. What the hell was this man saying to her? He bit down hard on the sudden urge to go to her and tell her everything was going to be alright. But he couldn’t. Things were bad enough and soon will sell his car and move out to a one roomed house with the kids. She stood tall for a few seconds, her gaze fixed to his, then she left and headed to her room. He didn’t have the strength to call out her name. He didn’t bother following her and opted to sleep on the couch. He tried sleeping, kept tossing and turning on the sofa and counting sheep but he didn’t seem to get any shut eye. It was morning when Chloe poured drop of water on his face. He woke up with a start. “Hey, princess.” “Daddy!” she said sitting on his lap. “I waited up for you in my room last night. You didn’t show up to read me one of my favourite stories. Beauty and the Beast. Why were you sleeping on the couch? Did you fight with mummy?” “Lady! What’s with the 21 questions?” “I was just asking daddy.” “Morning, dad!” he greeted. “Morning, Calvin!” She looked at him and rolled her eyes. A useless man, she thought. “Calvin! Chloe! Let’s go,” she called out the kids. “Aren’t we going with daddy?” asked Chloe. “Calvin. Take your sister and go wait for mummy at the verandah. I need to talk to her,” said Andrew. “Okay, sir!” The kids walked out of the house and closed the door. She sat opposite him but he stood up and went to sit beside her. Looking into her face, staring at her beauty. Hers was the sort that would not fade or grow jaded with time any years. Hers was a beauty that no other possessed. He remembered how he used to be shy around her at high school. How he just constantly stared at her gorgeous face? Unable to speak as he gazed at her. “Are you okay?” she asked as they sat by the mangoe tree back at the rural areas. “It seems you not with me here. Your mind is somewhere else. Tossing on the ocean where yoir argosies will portly sail,” she said to him with the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. “You are beautiful Emily. I would really love to date you,” he finally said it with lot of confidence. It was bythen that he started dating the most beautiful girl at school. After finishing school she was already pregnant with his baby. He paid bride price and went to look for a job in town. After getting one. He went back to take his wife to live with him. After she gave birth, he paid for her course at a Poly where she did her Diploma in Accounting. “Andrew,” she snapped fingers in his face. “Huh!” He was taken aback. “I need to get going. What’s that you want from me?” He cleared his throat. He placed his hand on her cheek. “If only you knew what you mean to me. If only my heart could sped then it could tell you how much I love you. If only I could give you gold or diamond, but oh, my dear wife. I have only my heart,” he said softly. “Is that all you wanted to say?” she spoke rudely. “I know you angry at me that I quit my job, but you know very well that I had not been paid for six months now. I had to quit. I will find another job I promise.” “When will that be? You know very well that I had been the only one supporting this family for far too long. Now the kids were chased out of school yesterday,” she said furiously. “I will make a plan Emily.” “Oh please! I will make a plan..For how long are you going to say the same thing,” she said getting up. He quite kept for a while facing down. “You see? Useless of a man. You should go back and beg your boss. I am done with you,” she walked out slamming the door in his face.
SOURCE YOU CAN BE FOLLOWING THIS STORY HERE. AS I WILL BE UPDATING 4 TIMES IN A WEEK
www.emperorblog.com.ng/if-only-she-knew

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
tino: IF ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER::02 “I am going to sleep. Not feeling well today,” said Emily late that night. After she came back from the market with the kids. She spent the whole day locked up in her room and didn’t talk to her husband. “Emily, I need to talk to you.” “Whats there to talk about? That you had been sitting in this house the whole day, not job hunting. I am tired of being the man of this house. You should be the one working extra hard to support the family but No instead you decide to quit your job,” she said angrily. “You don’t need to shout at me. It’s not easy to find a job,” he said calmy. “Listen to yourself speaking right now. Why then did you decide to quit your job? If you knew perfectly well that it will be hard to find another one. You good for nothing of a man. I don’t even know why I got married to you,” she said bumping into him in the process as she walked out on him. He pulled a chair in the kichen and sat, hands on his head. Thinking about his wife and if he was going to survive another day in the house. He rose from the chair and as usual went to sleep on the sofa, since Emily had locked the door. Everytime they fought she would lock the door and made him sleep on the sofa. “Dad!” said Calvin tapping his shoulder “Ohh it’s you. You gave me a fright. Why are you still awake?” He sat beside his dad. “I was just thinking about my life. What would I be in the next five years to come? Am I gonna finish school? Take care of you, mum and Chloe,” said Calvin with a sad look on his face. Andrew just stared at him. “Calvin. You only 15 years old and I will make sure you go to University.” “We both know that is not going to happen. Dad, you can pretend as if everything is okay in this house but I know it’s not. You can try to fool me but you can’t maybe Chloe. She is just eight years old and maybe a little too young to understand,” he said. “I am a man dad not a boy that is why I have decided to stop going to school and be a conductor.” “What!” he exclaimed raising his brows. “No child of mine will do such thing. And you are not a man. You will finish school and go to University, end of story.” “Says who? You, dad. Mum always calls you a failure and a useless man. I don’t want my wife to also call me the same thing. You my role model but from the way things are. I need to step in and help you also. Mum hasnt found a permanent job yet. How are we going to survive?” Unable to talk, he just stared at him. Looking at how young he was, he already knew about life. Maybe his wife was right after all. He was a useless man, he thought. He wiped the tears that had escaped from his eyes before facing his son. He sniffed and put his hand on his shoulder. “I am proud of you Calvin. You have grown up so fast but I won’t let you be a conductor. If it means selling my car so that you can write your final exams and go to University, I will. I am responsible for taking care of you, your sister and mother. I am the man of the house,” he went on. “Tomorrow morning I will go and look for a job.” “I love you dad. All those things I said is because I care. I always want to help you. I will finish school. Every thing is going to be alright. They hugged each other. Calvin got up. “I am going to bed now. You can come and sleep with me in my room.” “No it’s okay I will sleep here.” “Okay if you say so. Goodnight dad!” “Goodnight son!” Andrew said a prayer before he fell asleep on the couch. Early in the morning he woke up and took a bath. His family was still asleep when he walked out of the house. Prayer was his key of the morning and the bolt of his everning. Everytime he rose in the morning. He gave thanks for the light, for the life and strength unlike his wife. He was about to start the car when he realised there was no fuel. He walked to the taxi rank and got into a taxi that dropped him off to town. “I am sorry but the position was already filled. You should try sometime, next year,” said the manager of the company. He walked again and got into another company. “The position of Assistant Manager available. You don’t qualify with a Diploma in hand. We need a degree. Close the door on your way out,” she said. It was around 7 pm when he started walking heading back home. He was very exhausted and had bad day. More than ever he had so many things to worry about. His kids and wife. He knocked on the door. “Come in!” she responded. They had lighten the candles and was cooking on a primus stove. “What happened with the electricity?” asked Andrew as he sat down on the chair. “It’s the landlord. She said we must move out tomorrow or else she will kick us out by force,” said Emily. “I am starting to think maybe we were cursed so that we can be poor for the rest of our lives,” she said with tears in her eyes. He stood up and held her tightly in his arms. “Shhhh, don’t cry. It’s going to be alright,” he patted her back thinking of a job offer he had received from his friend to sell drugs at a club in town. FOLLOW THE STORY ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2018
lightqueen youngzubi ann2012 skubido Oroolorun chuksdede donaldphilipizu mitchelljnr khayplay Janephrances animalscientist cutefergieee westkid001 jenkvnq
abuhson( m), Toheebabbey , Palmerbarry ( m), LoveToRead , Sinmi53 ( m), emperorblog21 ( m), Tommylayor ( f ), Prime4Val ( m), raslim20 ( m),

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2018
F ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER:: 03 He was playing chess when Andrew walked inside the club around 11pm. While his host was puffing out tobacco smoke in curly clouds. “Andrew, my man,” he said his eyes fixed on the chess board. “This is a very special night,” he said before making his next move. “You know what I feel like being in Bulawayo this week? A killer.” He paused there, puffed his cigar and let the laughter settle a little. “People see me like a fool,” the crowd erupts. He turned to face him and gestured him to sit, the muscles of his arm rippling beneath his white shirt snagging his attention. He sat down beside him “Can you excuse us gentlemen,” he said to his guest and body guards. He stood up and led Andrew at his office. He closed the door and sat on his chair. “What can I do for you?” he asked with a hint of curiousity in his voice. “Kuda, I need your help.” “Don’t use that name. We not at high school anymore. Rather call me Buffalo,” he raised his eyebrows. He took a deep breath, pulled in his stomach and puffed out his chest waiting for Andrew to continue. Andrew was thinking twice if he could ask help from his former classmate who was a bully and now a gangster, loan shark. He swallowed hard trying to calm his nerves. Kuda took out the gun from his procket and placed it on the table. He sat comfortable on the chair with hands clasped behind head. “Are you going to talk?” he asked his voice sounding dangerous. A cruel man that had killed many people. Andrew thought about his kids and wife what will happen to them if he gets involved with Kuda. He broke into a sweat when he rose from the chair. His pulse raced. “I can kill you right now because of your silence,” he said with a serious look on his face. His heart started pounding at a increasingly rapid race. “That was a joke. Relax,” he said with a laugh tapping his shoulder. “Champagne?” “No, I am fine,” he said avoiding eye contact with him. “Finally you spoke. You and I are best friends since high school, Andrew.” “Except that you are a killer,” he muttered under his breath. “What was that?” “Nothing just agreeing to what you were saying.” He poured the champagne in a glass and went back to sit on his chair. He took a sip and placed the glass on the glass table. “So tell me. What have you been up to?” “Nothing just home. You know I think I should get going. Looking at the time, my wife would soon be worried of my whereabouts,” he said sitting up. “Sit down!” he ordered raising his voice. “I know you want something from me. What is it?” “It’s nothing really.” He couldn’t do it. Yes, he was broke and had no money. He just didn’t want to get involved with Kuda, a dangerous criminal. “I was just passing by so I thought I would pay you a visit. I should be going now,” he said walking to the door. “Andy! If you ever need anything. I am here hommie. Pass my greetings to your wife.” “I will,” he said opening the door and walked out. He took a taxi back home. * She looked great in her black suit and heels. She had been called for an interview. “How do I look?” she asked her husband in the kitchen while he prepared breakfast for her. “Beautiful!” he responded kissing her on the cheek. “I better get going. I am so nervous.” He held her hand. “You can do this I trust in you. Good luck!” “I really need it. Pray to God that I get employed. At least the landlord felt pity for us and gave us a week. As for the kids. They should be going back to school tomorrow,” she said zipping her bag. “I better get going. Bye!” She walked out of the house and took a taxi to the office. There were so many people. “Is it your first time to be here?” asked a lady as they stood outside the board room. “Yes!” she responded. “It’s my second. I hope I get it this time. I heard the manager’s son is the one interviewing us.” “Emily Moyo!” “I am here,” she said raising her hand. “You next!” She felt nervous as she walked inside the room. Her every step scrutinised by a man who was revered and feared by businessmen and women alike. She studied his face. It looked familiar to her. His mouth was set in a firm line that highlighted the harsh angles of his cheekbones. His jaw was cleanshaven. “You may take a sit,” he said with his deep voice. He leant against his desk, arms folded across his broad chest, as if he had already decided that he wanted her to be his secretary. His black hair gleamed, but the intensity in his eyes nearly robbed her of the ability to speak. “Hey!” he banged his fist on the table making her come back to reality. “It seems your mind is somewhere else.” She just couldn’t stop staring at his handsome face. He too couldn’t stop smiling at her. He knew her but it was not the right time to reveal himself. “Do you think you the best candidate for this job?” he began asking. As he raised his brows in question a flutter of nerves took flight in her stomach. “Yes, I am the best candidate. I have self confidence in myself.” “Impressive!” he smiled at her
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER:: 04 “I think that’s all for today,” he said sitting up. “I will give you a call.” She rose from the chair and shook hands with him. “Thank you very much, sir!” He watched her as she walked to the door, her glorious body. She felt she was being watched by him. She stopped at the door and turned to face him. She smiled at him, opened the door and walked out of the office. “How was it?” asked the lady outside. “Good!” she replied with confidence. She took a taxi back at the house. It was around two in the afternoon when her phone rang. Checking her phone, it was a private number. She quickly responded. “Hello!” “And you still got your sweet voice. It was nice seeing you Emily. I hope we will see each other more oftenly. You got the job.” “What!” she exclaimed. “You got the job. I will see you tomorrow.” “Thank you, sir!” “Please call me Max like you used to. Back in the days.” “I can’t believe you still remember me. It’s been like 5 years.” “How can I forget a beautiful lady like you?” “Oh please! I am no longer beautiful.” “I will be the judge of that. Anyway let me get back to work. I will see you tomorrow,” he said. “Thank you, Max!” He hanged up. Few minutes later the driver dropped her off at the market . She had to walk to her house. She opened the door and Andrew was busy cleaning the house. “Ohhh you back,” he said and took her bag, placed it on the sofa. She sat on the chair. “How was your day?” he asked placing the plate on the table. “It was okay!” “You can eat your food. I am going to take a bath,” he said heading outside where the shower was. She finished eating and was about to wash the dishes when he walked inside the house with a bucket and a bathing soup. “Don’t worry. I will wash the dishes. Go take a bath and rest. You must be tired,” he said politely. “Okay. Thank you,” she said. “And I have some good news to tell you. I got the job. I will be starting tomorrow.” “That’s great I am happy for you. I will just stay here and look after the kids maybe something might come up my side. But anyways we thank the Lord.” Andrew loved his wife and didn’t care less what his friends used to say to him. “How can you pay for her fees? Allow her to do a course. You are a fool man. Women are meant to stay at home, cook for us men and look after the kids,” said one of them. “I will never send my wife to school. What for?” said the other. He didn’t listen to them because he knew from high school that Emily was an intelligent lady. He wanted her to continue with her education. He trusted and cared about her. “Dad! Is mummy back?” asked Chloe as she walked in the kitchen where Andrew was cleaning the stove. “Yes, she is taking a bath. Where is your brother?” “Studying in his room as usual. He is obsessed with books,” said Chloe. Andrew just smiled. “I heard you,” said Calvin pouring glass of water. “You should be studying also instead of playing with your dolls.” “Daddy! Are we going to school tomorrow?” Andrew didn’t know how to answer the question, since there was no money to pay for their fees. “Yes, my sweetheart,” said Emily closing the door. The house was not big enough but had three bed rooms. Andrew always wished to have his own house. Since he started working he had to send Emily to school first. Being an orphan and the only child. He really wished his parents were still alive. “I will go and prepare dinner,” he said. At around eight they had their dinner and the children went to sleep with their mother. While Andrew stayed behind washing dishes. * The air was very clear and the long morning shadows distinct when Emily walked in the office. Her heels tapped rhythmically as she walked heading to his office. She knocked on the door and he responded with a soft voice. “I hope I am not late,” she said closing the door. She stood before him. Their eyes met and for a moment it was as if everything in the balance. Bodly she held his gaze. Did she have any idea how magnificent she looked? A glacial beauty with barely concealed simmering passion. He broke the contact. “No! It’s seven-thirty. You right on time. Please, take a sit,” he offered. She placed her bag on the table and sat on the chair legs crossed. “I hope you know how to use the computer.” “Yes, I do. I did a course.” “Good! I am the Boss but don’t hesitate to talk to me. I am a good listener and willing to help you. Let’s go I will introduce you to the team,” he said getting up. They walked out of the office and she was introduced. “Make her feel at welcome. She is part of the family. You may get back to work,” he said and turned to face Emily. “You may go and start working.” “Thank you!” He went back to his office. There wasn’t much to do at the office. She was packing her things when he walked to her. “Do you want to go and bite something to eat with me? I know it’s late but I can drive you at your house,” he said. “I can spare few minutes. Let’s go,” she said smilingly and got in the car with him.
read the story here: www.emperorblog.com.ng/if-only-she-knew-part-4/

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 06, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER 5 They walked out of the restaurant at around eight-thirty in the everning. “Thank you for taking me out,” she said as they headed where he had parked the car. “It’s okay it was nice hanging out with you.” “So you not married? “Me? Yes, still single. Well I am a divorcee. My wife cheated on me with my cousin brother.” “Ohh I am sorry.” “It’s okay. I have moved on. Your husband is very lucky to have married such a beautiful lady,” he said smilingly. They stood by the car and he looked deeply into her eyes. He stroked his fingers down her cheek, lifting her chin. Her heart pounded erratically and a tingle of excitement raced around her. His lips almost brushing hers. She pulled back from him a little, shyness making her look up from under her lashes as heat infused her cheeks. “Aaaa we should get going. My husband will soon worry,” she said avoiding eye contact with him. “Okay,” he said biting his lip. He opened the car door for her. She watched, anticipation throbbing in her blood, as he shut the car door and strode around the front to the driver’s side. He looked at her as the engine growled to life, his gaze so hot. She sat silently contemplating what had just just happened between them as Max drove. The car sped along the road to Northend. Tyres stretched as he came to a dust road. She wasn’t sure if she felt relieved or disappointed that he had parked the car infront of her gate. She wanted to be with him, his muscular body, handsome face. Is all she ever wanted in a man but she was married and had never cheated on her husband. He opened the car door for her. “Thank you for dropping me off,” she said standing by the car. “No problem. I guess I will see you tomorrow,” he said and kissed her on the cheek. Excitement fizzed in her veins, only to be replaced by disappointment as he walked straight to his car. He got inside and drove off. She stood there watching the car as he drove off. She took a deep breath and opened the gate. The lights were still on meaning Andrew was waiting for her. She had switched off her phone the moment he walked in the hotel with Max. She opened the door and Andrew immediately stood up and rushed to her. He held her tightly in his arms. “Thank goodness! I was worried about you,” he said before taking a deep breath. She rolled her eyes. “Can you let me go now!” she spoke rudely. “Why were you worried? I was at work.” “I know it’s just that I expected you to come early. I understand since it was your first time at work. There was a lot to do at the office,” he said as he sat beside her. “You hungry? I cooked some rice.” “No! I just want to go and sleep. Where are the kids?” “There are asleep. They tried waiting for you but I told them to go and take some rest since tomorrow they are going to school. Should I go and pour your water in the bucket?” “Yes, please. I need to take a bath. I am so exhausted.” He stood up and took the bucket. He poured the hot water which was in the kettle in it. He took the bathing soup and her towel and went to put in the bathroom. “You can go and bath,” he said with a smile. While she was bathing, he was washing her clothes. He finished and started polishing her shoes. She had gone to sleep when he switched off the lights after washing the dishes. He layed on the bed beside her. He woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for her and the kids “Good morning!” he greeted as she walked in the sitting room. “Breakfast is ready.” “I am late I will buy something on my way.” “It’s seven. I am sure your boss won’t mind. If you arrive at work around seven-thirty.” “Do you go to work?” she asked. He kept quite. “Exactly! I don’t want to get fired,” she said grabbing her bag. “Have a nice day!” She ignored him and slammed the door in his face. She took a taxi at the office. Upon arrival she watched her park his car. He noticed her and waited for her by the car. She put on a smile that he could see it from a distance. She was dressed in a mini black dress. She stumbled and broke her heel. He ran to her and helped her. “Oh my heel! How am I going to work today?” she said holding it. “It’s my fault. I couldn’t stop staring at you. Your wonderful body. Anyway,” he lifted her up. “Lets go shopping.” “Put me down!” she said laughingly. “As if you want me to.” He put her in the car and drove off. “Pick what ever you want. I own this place,” he said. “Are you serious? These stuff are expensive. What are you trying to do?” “Nothing I have no intentions or whatsoever,” he said getting close to her. “Since you….” He was so close now she could smell his perfume. “Since what?” her voice was little more than a husky whisper. “You became my secretary. Never mind.” She trembled as he looked down at her, his eyes as dark as the depths of the ocean. Nervousness suddenly washed over her. “You can pick what you want,” he moved away from her confusing her even more. Was she attracted to him? He just stared at her and smiled.
follow the story on: www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER 6 After shopping they passed by the saloon. She had her hair done and he paid for it. It was around two-thirty in the afternoon when he drove with her at his house. “We didn’t go at the office today,” she said licking her ice cream. “I am the Boss and by the way it’s a holiday today. I just want to show you my house. I hope you don’t mind,” he said with a smile, his eyes focused on the road. “It’s too late to say NO since we driving there.” “I promise to drive you home early today. I don’t want to get you in trouble with your husband,” he said. “You won’t.” In few minutes he parked his car at a green gate. The gateman opened the gate. He drove in and parked the car at the garage. He got off first to open the car door for her. “Welcome to Sauerstown. This is my house.” “Wow! So big,” she said looking around. “Let’s go inside please,” he said leading the way. He opened the door and she got inside first. The house was well decorated. “This is beautiful. It looks neat.” “Take a sit,” he offered. “Champagne?” “Yes, please.” She walked around the house. “I can’t believe I am in your house.” He placed the glasses on the table and came close to where she was standing. Too close. Her first reaction was to step back, but she stood her ground and met his gaze head on, despite the pounding of her heart and the race of her pulse. Something in his expression had changed. He really wanted to kiss her. She on the other side couldn’t help but look into his dark eyes. He stepped closer and the air seemed alive with something she had never experienced before. Yes, she felt attracted to him. His gaze dropped from her eyes and lingered on her lips and she realised she was biting her bottom lip. The tension of waiting to hear what he really wanted was too much. Her stomach fluttered widly and she had to concentrate hard just to breath. Her attraction to him was becoming stronger. If he turned on the charm as he had last night she would be lost. Worse still, if he tried kissing her again she didn’t think she’d be able to resist. “You look beautiful,” he said softly.”Shall we drink?” He moved backwards “Yes, sure.” They sat beside each other. As she took a sip, she felt his gaze. In a bid to rein in her rising and very mixed emotions she all but downed her drink in one go. “Steady,” he smiled. A mocking smile. “That drink is pretty content.” She looked at the almost empty glass. The remains of the liquid looked more like a soft drink, but it’s effect on her head was already clear. Whatever was she trying to do to herself? She put the glass down and turned to look at him. “So,” she cleared her throat. “Where are your parents?” “My mother died. Dad married another woman.” She looked at his throat as he took the drink in one go. He looked at her. “The toilet?” Nerves made her voice quiver as she finally acknowledged the attraction she felt for him “This way,” he said sitting up. He led the way and showed her the toilet. She took a deep breath and looked herself in the mirror. Thinking about her husband and kids. Knowing how much Andrew loved her. She didn’t want to mess it up by falling for Max. She washed her hands and opened the door. “Are you okay?” he asked. “I heard you talking to yourself in there.” “I am fine. We can go back,” she said walking but her grabbed her hand and pushed her against the wall. He kissed her fingers and before she knew how she was in his arms, her body pressed close to his. Fire tore through her as she kissed him, giving way to all the new emotions she was battling with. She wanted him with a fierceness that shocked her. He deepened the kiss, his arms pressing her close against him, leaving her in no doubt that she needed to stop things now. She pulled back from him, her heart racing, and her breathing fast. “I can’t Max.” “Can’t what?” his voice was hoarse and he tried to kiss her again. “This,” she said, moving back from him. “We shouldn’t be doing this. I am married.” “I know I am sorry. Let me drive you home,” he said and she followed behind him. The drive to her house was quite. She didn’t say anything to him and neither did he. He parked the car at her house. She didn’t wait for him to open the car door. She was about to walk to the gate when he called out her name. “You left your things. I brought for you,” he said handing it to her. “Thank you!” she said avoiding eye contact. She went inside leaving him standing by the car. She opened the door and peeped by the window. He was still there. “You back!” She jumped on her feet. “Andrew what is wrong with you?! You scared me up!” she yelled. “I am sorry I didn’t me..” “Whatever,” she cut him short and sat on the sofa. “I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to make you angry or piss you off. Bad day at work?” She nodded. “You bought new clothes?” “Whats with the questions?” she spoke rudely. “I am sorry. I won’t ask again, so sorry,” he said politely. ” Let me bring you, your food,” he said and walked to the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:00am On Dec 06, 2018
Nice story. I like it.
Re: If Only She Knew by Asco9ty5(f): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2018
How can one access all the chapters of books on your blog
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2018
Asco9ty5:
How can one access all the chapters of books on your blog

hello ma. U CAN SEARCH FOR THE STORY IGMF U KNOW THE TITLE. OR CLICK ON LINK TO COMPLETED AND ONGOING STORY.

cheers
Re: If Only She Knew by Ann2012(f): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2018
emperorblog21:
lightqueen youngzubi ann2012 skubido
Oroolorun chuksdede donaldphilipizu
mitchelljnr
khayplay Janephrances animalscientist
cutefergieee westkid001 jenkvnq

abuhson( m),
Toheebabbey , Palmerbarry ( m), LoveToRead ,
Sinmi53 ( m), emperorblog21 ( m), Tommylayor
( f ), Prime4Val ( m), raslim20 ( m),

Present
Thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 08, 2018
* * CHAPTER 7 She tried sleeping but couldn’t. Thinking about Max and the kiss. She slowly walked out of the room trying not to wake up Andrew. She headed to the kitchen and closed the door. She sat on the chair and dialled Max’s number. It didn’t take long for him to answer the call since he was watching soccer. “Emily, It’s ten. Aren’t you supposed to be sleeping beside your husband?” “I couldn’t sleep so I thought I could give you a call.” “You were thinking about me?” said Max with a laugh. “Me? No!” She kept quite for a while after hearing the door being opened. She quickly cut the call and rose from the chair, pretending as if she was drinking water. “Hey! Are you okay?” asked Andrew. “I have a terrible headache. I had come to fetch some water,” she lied. “You could have wake me up,” he said holding her hand. “How are you feeling now?” “Yes. I am fine.” “If it’s gets serious. I will take you to the hospital,” said Max. “You shouldn’t be stressing Emily.” He took her hand and walked with her to their room. The next following day he opened the curtains opening way for the sun’s rays to come flooding into the room. She was greeted with a cup of coffee. “Morning!” he greeted her placing the tray on the chair. “I bought you some coffee. How are you feeling today?” “I am well thanks. The kids?” “Gone to school,” he said sitting on the bed beside her. “D–n! What time is it?” “Eight-thirty.” She quickly got off the bed. “Why didn’t you wake me up? I am late for work,” she said putting on her slippers. “Calm down. I told your Boss that you not feeling well so you won’t be coming in.” She looked at him. “You did what?!” she shouted. “He called a few minutes ago and I t…” “Shut up! Are you the one who applied for the job. If I get fired because of you. You will see.” “I am sorry I did answer your call but I was worried about you and needed you to rest that is why I told him you were not feeling well. I am sure he won’t fire you because of that.” She clicked her tongue and walked out of the room slamming the door in his face. Andrew wondered why Emily freaked out that way. He thought maybe it was stress. He needed to apologise to her. He made the bed and cleaned the room. He sat on the bed waiting for her. She walked in with towel wrapped around her body. He cleared his throat. “I am sorry for what I did earlier.” “You should be. Let it be the last time you touch my phone,” she said applying some lotion on her body. He stood up silently and walked out of the room. She finished and walked out of the house ignoring him. He just looked at her. “Have a nice day!” he said. She took a taxi at the office. “I thought you were not feeling well,” said Max as she walked in his office. “I am feeling much better now,” she said smilingly. “I am glad. I will be meeting the investors later. Hmmm guess I will see you around six,” he said grabbing his briefcase. “No problem Boss.” “It’s Max,” he said walking out of the office. Hours passed. She was about to knock off when her phone rang. “Hello! I am back and parked outside the office. I am waiting for you. “I am coming.” She took her bag. “James. Don’t forget to lock.” “Okay madam. See you tomorrow.” He stood by the car and watched her as she walked towards him. “Stop looking at me like that.” “I can’t it’s just you too beautiful. I want to take you to my favourite restaurant. Will I?” “Yes. Why n..,” she stopped at midsentence when her phone rang. It was Andrew. She immediately cut the call and switched off her phone. “Your husband?” “No, some friend. Let’s go.” “Okay. You ready?” “Yes!” She got out of the car and walked with him towards the busy street lined with restaurants. They got inside one of the restaurant. A waiter came out to greet and hugged Max. “Emily, this is my cousin Billy, owner of this restaurant and at our bidding for this evening.” She felt suddenly shy beneath the man’s gaze. He took her hand and with the same charm Max possessed kissed it. “Beautiful woman you are.” To her horror she blushed, but managed to smile back at him. “Thank you!” she raised her brows, made her voice light and meliduous, even a little flirty. Billy laughed and after a brief look of shock Max did too. Then he smiled at Emily. “Billy, do you have the table I requested?” “Yes, this way please.” Max put his arms around her shoulders, pulling her close as he followed his cousin to their table. It was private and candles fluttered in the everning breeze. They sat on the table. “I will send my new waiter to come and serve you. Enjoy,” said Billy. Max looked at Emily and smiled. “You looking beautiful to night Lilly.” “Don’t call me that,” she said shyly. “This place is so beautiful” “Ohh here is the waiter,” said Max. He walked to their table and she was facing down. “Good everning sir and madam!” he greeted. “Can I take your order please?” Max was about to order when she lifted up her head and faced him. “Emily!” he exclaimed. “What are you doing here?”
www.emperorblog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER 8 As he sat on the sofa thinking how his life had been for the past few years. He had struggled getting a job in the first place. He quit his job without thinking twice thus he regretted his decision more than ever now that his wife always threw insults on him. When she hurled insults at him, he did not retaliate. Instead he had to apologise to her and promised to look for a job. He needed to find a job. His phone rang. He grabbed it from the table and it had no caller ID. He answered it. “Hello!” he responded after answering the call. “Andrew, my man. It’s Tinashe.” “Long time Tina. How can I help you?” “I got this friend of mine who owns a restaurant. He needs a waiter like as soon as possible. I heard you were looking for a job.” “Yes yes yes I was,” he said excitedly. “Good! You should be ready at around twelve. I will come and pick you up. I better get back to work.” “Thank you very much, Tina!” “No, that’s what friends are for.” He hanged up the call. Tina and Andrew they used to work together at a mining company. When one of them died inside after it collapsed they had to quit the job since it was now dangerous. It was a coincidence that one of Tinashe’s friends had met Andrew when he was looking for a job. He told Tinashe about it. He took a bath and at around eleven the kids had come back from school. Tinashe came to pick up Andrew. They drove at the restaurant. Before he started working he called his wife wanting to tell her about the job but she didn’t pick up. He was worried about the kids since they were home alone. Instead he called one of the landlord’s daughter to watch over them until he gets in touch with his wife. Luckily she agreed. “Andrew!” called out the manager. “My cousin brother is here on a date. I need you to go and serve them,” he said softly. “Can you do it?” “Yes, boss,” he said nodding his head. “Good!” He walked to the table with a small book and the menu. He was nervous since it was his first time but took a deep breath before getting close to the table. “Good everning, sir and madam!” he greeted. “Can I take your order please?” The lady was facing down. As he waited for them to order, hands clasped behind back. She looked up and their eyes met. “Emily!” he exclaimed. “What are you doing here?” Seeing his wife on a date as the manager had said it made him weak. Was she cheating on him? Who was the man? Refusing to explore the answer to the question, he stared at the man. “May I ask you. What are you doing here with my wife? Didn’t she tell you that she was married?” he said calmy not wanting to cause a scene. Waiting for one of them to answer his question. He pulled a chair and sat on the same table with them, sitting with legs crossed. Emily could not hide the shame. Right there she just wanted to run away or hide her face with a mask. Max took the glass of water on the table and downed it on one go. “I think I should leave you two,” he said sitting up but couldn’t make a step. Andrew had grabbed his hand. He looked at him and smiled. “Sit down, sir. I should be the one sitting up,” he said sitting up and pulled the chair for him. “My apologies for disturbing you. Can I take your order now?” Max couldn’t even sit on the chair. Emily on the other side could not look at Andrew in his eyes. “Emily, let’s go,” said Max. She sat up and gazed at his husband. “I will see you at home Emily,” said Andrew and walked to his manager who just stared at the three. Max got out of the restaurant with Emily. “What happened?” asked Billy with curiousity written all over his face. “Nothing. Can I go home sir?” “Yes yes. It’s okay. You can come back tomorrow.” “Thank you, sir,” said Andrew looking down. Billy didn’t want to ask more. He immediately sent him home. Upon arrival, he opened the door hoping to see his wife but she was not home yet. The kids had slept. He sat on the sofa with so many questions only his wife could answer. He waited for her. Hours passed and around eleven

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 08, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER 9 “No no no, Emily don’t say that. You and I are in love. I am sorry, I am so sorry I didn’t mean to act that way,” he said sitting up. “I love you Emily with all of my heart,” he said beside her. “Look me in the eye and tell me you don’t love me. Think of what we have been through together. I know you mad at me but don’t make such decisions.” “No!” she said loudly getting up. “I don’t love you anymore Andrew .” “Why Emily? Did I do something wrong to you? Tell me, I promise I will fix it. I will be a better man, father and husband. Just don’t leave me. I beg you.” “It’s too late for that now because I already slept with him.” “Wha wh wh wh..” he stammered. He put his heads on the head. He didn’t want his family to split up. He didn’t want his kids to suffer the distress of their parents divorce. “Emily think about our kids. Chloe, she needs you and still young to understand the situation.” She ignored him and walked out on him. She went to pack all her clothes. “Emily! Where are you going?” he asked as she came in the sitting room with her suitscases. “Getting out of this house I am leaving you Andrew.” “Mummy!” called out Chloe. ” Where are you going?” “Chloe, go back to sleep,” said Emily. Calvin walked in. “No, mummy. Are you going to leave me?” Emily knelt down and wiped her tears. “Listen baby. Mummy is going somewhere and she is not coming back. You going to stay with daddy and your brother,” she wiped away the tears that had escaped. “Did daddy hurt you? Mummy, don’t go please. Please, mummy,” cried Chloe holding her mother’s hand. “I can’t I need to go,” she said grabbing her bags. “Mum!” called out Calvin. “Why are you doing this?” She turned back to face him. “Emily, don’t go. We can make this work. How are we going to survive without you?” spoke Andrew. “You will make a plan,” she said and walked to the door. Chloe could not stop crying, screaming and shouting. Emily didn’t care less. All she wanted was to get away from them and be with Max. Max was waiting for her outside. She got into the car and looked at her house. Andrew was watching her from the window. “Are you sure you want to do this?” asked Max starting his car. “Let’s go,” said Emily. Tears of sadness and hurt ran down on his cheeks. How could she just leave him like that? His heart was broken looking at her daughter who lay on the bed. Love had broke him down into tears. Love had hurt him deeply. It didn’t make sense to him that Emily had left him just like that. He was confused. He felt anger, betrayed, worthless and couldn’t cry no more. He loved her very much more than anything. He sacrificed a lot for her. Only to make her happy. He treated her like a queen. “Dad,” said Calvin tapping his shoulder. “She is asleep. You can go and rest.” “Calvin I…” He couldn’t say no more. He wanted to stay strong but this hurt him. He wiped his tears before facing him. “It’s okay dad. We are going to be fine. I will take care of you and my sister,” said Calvin. He gave his father a hug. Andrew cried hysterically in his arms. That night he tried to sleep but couldn’t. He kept tossing and turning on the bed counting sheep but he didn’t seem to get any eye shut. Early in the morning he thought he was going to see Emily but reality hit him hard. She was never going to come back. “Dad!” shouted Calvin. He quickly got off the bed and yanked the door open. “What is it?” he asked. “Chloe has locked the door. She doesn’t want to open and we already late for school,” said Calvin. “Let me try to talk to her. You go to school. I will follow.” “Okay, dad,” said Calvin. He knocked on the door and she did not respond “Chloe, daddy here. Open the door my princess.” “I don’t want daddy. I want my mummy,” said Chloe with a low voice. “Daddy is sad. You want to see daddy crying. Open the door please. I will buy you ice cream.” She opened the door slowly and ran into his father’s arms. “Mummy doesn’t love me, daddy.” “No no don’t say that. Mummy loves you. It’s just that she had to go.” “No, daddy. Candice’s mother ran away and she never came back. Mummy isn’t coming back and I know it,” she sniffed. “I hate mummy!” “Chloe. You don’t mean that,” said Andrew “I mean it. I don’t want to see her. How can she leave us daddy?” “Shhhhh my princess,” he said patting her back. “Its going to be alright.” He managed to calm her down but she was in no state to go to school. She kept crying the whole day. The only thing that made her laugh was platting her dolls with him. But for only few minutes. Emily did not call or come to the house since she had left some of her stuff. Andrew had to call Billy to tell him that he was not coming to work. Luckily Billy understood his situation. Late that night Chloe was very unsettled overnight waking up most every two hours asking about her mother. After reading her book she would go back to sleep cuddling her teddy. Andrew needed to call Emily the following day to beg her to come back home. www.emperorblog.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 09, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW * * CHAPTER 10 Andrew watched as his wife walked in the restaurant. She had called him the previous night. Thinking that she had decided to come back home. He was in a good mood. He quickly rose from the chair. “Hie!” he greeted pulling the chair for her to sit. She didn’t respond but sat on the chair. He went back on his chair and sat opposite her. “I am glad you decided to come back home. You belong with us,” he said. “I am not coming back home. Listen very careful. Max never forced me into his bed or to leave you. I am the one who chose to be with him.” Her words rang loud and clear in his head’ as if she were at top of a bell tower. Andrew gritted his teeth against those words. “So you marrying him for money?” He maintained his angry defence anything other than accept what the raging pain inside him might mean. “Yes, I am!” she flung the words at him. “And I love him.” He didn’t want to hear it, yet at the same time he did. “I have known him for years. We met at poly. He takes good care of me.” Andrew was consumed with jealousy. He couldn’t hear anything else other than she had loved Max. She didn’t stop but continued. “I love him in a compassionate way. It is a comfortable love. A safe love. Not the way I loved you.” Silence stretched between them. A lump gathered in his throat, almost choking him. “Do you really expect me to believe that when we have been together for 16 years?” his words were sharp, heightening the tension between them. “So what? All these years you have been nothing but a useless man. I always regretted marrying you. I was not happy. Marrying you was the worst decision of my life. You are incapable of love. Not even good in bed. You were not my type. It was a mistake that I fell pregnant with your baby in the first place. I never wanted to marry you.” Each word was like a bullet in his heart, each one wounding him further. “Don’t do this Emily, please. Don’t hurt me like this. I can’t stop thinking about you. You the air that I breath. Come back home with me,” he pleaded. She took in a long, shuddering breath. She couldnt take it with him anymore and gave vent to her frustration. “You so d--n stubborn. It was a mistake coming here.” She rose from the chair and pulled her jacket tighter about her body. For a moment his gaze lowered, caught by the movement. He got up from the chair and took a step closer to her, his eyes meeting hers once. She stepped back. “So why did you come, Emily? Tell me. Why?” His accent became heavy and to her dismay he moved closer, still rendering thought almost impossible. She whirled round and grabbed the envelope from the table, knocking her bag to the floor in the process. “To sign these,” she waved the papers at him furiously. “To put an end to something that should never have been started.” “Whaat!” “Sign the d--n divorce papers!” He said nothing, as if he was trying to take in what she said. Andrew watched her sign the papers, listened as the pen crashed to the table. Each breath was hard to take, as if he was being suffocated. He hurt. Pain raced through him. Even when she looked at him he couldn’t say a word, couldn’t move, as if he had been frozen in time. What the hell was the matter with him? Something snapped, as if chains had broken. He inhaled deeply. The noise caught her attention and she turned to look at him. “I know I was a fool,” she threw the words at him as if he was nothing more than dirt at the edge of the road. “To have married you.” He tried to make sense of her words. Purposefully he moved towards her, and when she turned again panic tore through him. If she left now he would never see her again. He couldn’t let her go. Not yet. He loved her. “I love you Emily!” The words hurried out and he clenched his hands, trying to keep himself from reaching for her, from preventing her leaving. She spun around and faced him again. “I don’t love you.” “Emily!” “Don’t Andrew. I don’t want to hear what you going to say. I am sorry I made you believe that I was in love with you but I wasn’t. It was just lies of the heart.” The words hit him really hard and he knew he was losing. All he wanted to do was stop her from leaving, from walking out of his life for good. A life that wouldn’t be the same once she’d gone. He reached out and took hold of her arm. She looked up at him, her brown eyes wide, her breathing hard and fast. He didn’t want her to go. He loved her. This woman had healed his wounds and shown him how love could be. Emily stepped back as he let her go, watching the show of emotions across his handsome face. His pain and confusion. “I have never met a woman like you. From the moment I set my eyes on you I knew you were mine. I love you Emily and will always will. I am sorry I couldn’t give you money,” he said and signed the papers. “I will let you go. Goodbye Emily!” he said heading to the door. “Andrew!” she called out. “I won’t be fighting for custody. Take care of your kids.” “I will!” he said softly.

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by Ann2012(f): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks for the update

Emily will regret her actions
Re: If Only She Knew by skubido(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ann2012:

Emily will regret her actions

Definitely, haaa she will ooo, by fire by force

1 Like

Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
REAA FULL EPISODE ON www.emperorblog.com.ng
Samexdx stephengee12 hadampson dview001 rachealfst alarmednigerian vakjay08 meneski yommy20 prettyrose bibijay123 oyindawealth maltaleeza bakeuhappy supizino queenitee honourable356 debbycreamy dabila olufemiwhit kimkardashian Kimberly west iamloyalty countrygirl ayoshewa donteanz smokeydrinky chisiudeh dupsai sirgoldejike vincad skillful01 captainpower sikells castleberry maryclaire1 modik rhayne kunbeex princessadeola soulminister heemah osch10 Nmaglit forzarush sofiaamrozia misselocon jazmiynne mobecs damselbae igyeseh nanadeeva01 tolezy001 eitsei raintaker slimberry123 segibambo ladysunshine94 khennykhay rchilee dimssy boderline politicalthug Rodriguez12 prisivileth pweetywizzy charytea laraemi emzyme tillaman niwdog jekonmor officialflex bleeze2 cjizzy citygold121 aminatope247 jaesharp emmyn donnad diegonakel ogmeekzy07 hardeybay princesam10 bleeze2 cruzyteekay freshestmanny oluwaemmanuel sleekhoyen sexyolori pinkfeet ayodijex cyber5 succyblinks jupitre cindymorgan shurley22 ayodijex damibiz criis costal alamiendagash jide219 switkera renybenks osmon1996 queendd oroolorun shawdey tlordz toyin223 funnyfun precial419 boldndbeautiful tenniebae mightyfortress rosalieene nawtielizzie yourradiance tzminaj adeculate creeza go4success swankmee marvwhite aka sherlock Holmes Dominicnuel skeetz gallantemory senatorpope holar1993 clemsworld donkelz beetunez44 myself2 ironlion1 blendmanuel mrsochy patjane seven jasmine2013 dreyman21 lyrink matherson tuba69 heeyhun sistaj komforth sowole007 dztzl johngainsville deadrat gmekx stainless239 queensiju niphmmy subtlemee in4matic ephay mzztega ayomicome kingsamm anaselizzy elvisojugo erudite202 korinnesta ebydarling bossy512 wapapod light4life chommieblaq dinabella surddick Godsmileforever officialbazor bibi294 Queen golden tenderblaze areros honeydawealth shotunz mariinee kukoyi larride oluwabuqqyyolo gabsi422 pinkberry5 zaheertyler hantonia jagugu88li oscardafuscar heymorse spdazzy omorlehwah itxayce kpagogin missnande chimeluv mrintegrity247 sussybae theabider bigbauer neenie phayth tife101 biggietreasures emmy091 queenjuli barag connkg emmydan hottadiva kinah favouritetega osch10 queen494 civilizedtyger sleepingqueen25 itsjezzy sheycrown dupsai yaronjos heirapparent cruzyteejay jaybee96 mrgudmood amikeem horlorlardaey kemam sexyfire911 kikiwendy neurojosh erock247 teekaycarter moonnstar negudugrace rayvelez xlozer timmyshot gamesound shekinah190 waacut elshberry bammylee002 iamdaquin01 bestie93 crislyn spiceybae holuwaphlexy gr8skillz virtuedagirl lildiamond seunnla cerowo kingsuave medrehab roastedcorn yemsy13865 snowboi360 hormobolanle jeedope hobbyheart mhizfavour juniho77 johncasey1 moyenii chinedubrazil sapy apostolate kendrickmykell slayer2 cindy1000 cbella brohimot royh mhizclair bankiev anneboyo2 lizzyparx lorlahlizzy dotwillis1 omomifamily patotelli thiannah observer3 mexzzy47 nikz marvin902 helenbee mhizterauto kayceerilyn iwakacome twinkle004 centitan kajsa08 babeflenz nickibeauty chillgist iralife tjpromise mancrimes oluwafeolami do4luv cynicgod queendaisy smartgenius10 kingphillip inkdbetty ksslib hidhris gracito smileing trggasg geektrovert matrycx osedagal qasar4life peppirina jey4all boywest1 drachel1993 folake25 lugar14 iheyhun connoisseur selimdeon kasey18 chigold121 erudite202 kayus621 kerr9 geosilye iamlynn lordshola billirayz augustinesilva ceecane2 hardeydun schlastica16 julietbae adfijem aries26 olueaseun15 dreyman21 virtueblazer harkinlowyeh gracyblaze donblzer10 ayokunmi24 mhizsuccess veevean0 amanda24 chinachris chara019 mexzzy47 chemicalreaction herosakin777 emerortj93 elshberry tomzz gotios latbons nerdychukz tijehi chigold121 mzposhberry90 tuhndhay brendy01 danyceo trendytessy hobbyheart lecdope okeyben10 itsandi jtofineme tripplexon biggysmolz oluwasheenah awalat172 steediamond antonineutron classicladyk moseph arabaribiti chiexcel retake89 authorityspeaks bensam2040 sleekhoyeen ultimategeneral officialflex stainlexxx tobymoore go4success kingzero lordpeckxy chinacriss ikechizoba obicoolnino fadahunsilegend seteejax optizzycute teebilion dammypat olori1992 ladybandie sussybae incredible2017 mickeyjaggers40 labelle123 akiewillis bidemmy4real kayjay007 sleemon chitheo smartaphyl joshnes badohemmy oluwakemi65 arinzevictor illicitblood arrestdarrester chuks000 mitchelljnr bishop818 ladyhal1 hilariousthiago aseke1 coolie1 ekopsparoayara ebonyqueen001 kingso23 solomonbrown64 whocarex clint237 lorlahlizzy engracedmay jennymaryjane01 kunleseshan enekwesylvia auric Emerich smartaphy1 dondemex nuelzy charminee epbere21 opeade939 agbenuanna obezeeco seanwilliam mazimee dohyinsolah ladeturner69 marychommy provabz renybenks horladstar blessgj olalekank lilymax vicoch agp19 jchemmy1 5iecreepy ochyglowsglows jadedgrace98 paqman shadow melodydennis yemike nittroboy ahmedbanj phemorison hazardman omnisparrow trebron damon147 jchemy1 fameg helenbee dreofGod tdyke4 gabi98 uchman48 jiikye1 genius43 mizsylviah bimsee jasonex4 obedugo seanatist anthcunny hawlascho kunmisola majole austinsamekpo pratiba phemochee marvin902 magicmeemee jacoik stephmiracle odyx blackel trendymiss johnsown1
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
bro nyc one buh try spacing the words
makes it easier to read
Re: If Only She Knew by Fetula4u: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2018
Great work must say.....but i could nt get the link to chapter 11 i only saw chapter 15 i need to follow every bit of the story please help a brother.
Re: If Only She Knew by Fetula4u: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2018
Great work must say.....but i could nt get the link to chapter 11 i only saw chapter 15 i need to follow every bit of the story please help a brother
Re: If Only She Knew by mhizv(f): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2018
Can't search for stories on your blog. Chapters aren't even arranged properly
Re: If Only She Knew by Gaston22(m): 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nice 1 Frm U Najeem
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
mhizv Fetula4u Emzyme

thw antispam bot is Banin me if i post the Chapter 11 here. and am also having issue with the new wordpress version

am not using Chapter am using Part
if u cant see a story Use d SEARCH BOX OR
this ia d link to the completed and ongoing story
www.emperorblog.com.ng/links-to-completed-and-ongoing-story/
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
mhizv Fetula4u Emzyme

link to Part 12 and 13
www.emperorblog.com.ng/sharon-part-12-and-13/

thw antispam bot is Banin me if i post the Chapter 11 here. and am also having issue with the new wordpress version

am not using Chapter am using Part
if u cant see a story Use d SEARCH BOX OR
this ia d link to the completed and ongoing story
www.emperorblog.com.ng/links-to-completed-and-ongoing-story/
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW
CHAPTER 12
Gently he placed her on the bed. She
leant back on her arms as he stood like
a magnificent
bullfighter at the side. She trembled as
he looked down at her, his eyes as dark
as the depths of
the ocean. Nervousness suddenly
washed over her. It had been a long
time since she had been in
a situation like this, with a man openly
desiring her, his intentions clear. She
watched him undo his
tie and dropped it to the floor, his jacket
soon following. Hungry for him, she let
her gaze devour
the strength in his arms as his white
shirt pulled tight across his biceps. She
bit her lip as he undid
the top buttons, exposing dark chest
hair. All the while he watched her with
such intensity she
knew she would be powerless to resist
him. When his lips pressed briefly
against her shoulder she
gasped softly in pleasure. Her phone
rang.
“You didn’t switch off your phone?”
“Yes, I am sorry,” she said grabbing her
phone on the table.
She quickly cut the call when she saw
Andrew’s name on the caller ID.
“Who is it?” he asked.
“My ex husband.”
“Why are you still talking to him?
“I I I j..,” she stammered.
“Listen to me careful Emily. You chose
me over him. Meaning you mine and
mine alone. I don’t
share but if you still want to go back to
him. Now is the time because once we
get married. I won’t
let you treat me the way you treated
Andrew,” he said with a serious look on
his face.
The phone rang again. It was Andrew.
Max grabbed the phone from Emily and
threw it on the floor
breaking into pieces.
“What did you do that for?!” shouted
Emily.
“You don’t raise your voice at me.
Never talk to Andrew again. Let it be
the last time. I will buy you
another phone tomorrow,” he said as
he kissed her on the cheek, her
forehead, her nose. ” I love
you Emily. Never doubt that. I won’t let
you cheat on me with another man. I
am obsessed with
you. Your scent, your body. I want you,
Emily,” he husked out between each
kiss. “I want to make
you mine.”
“I want that too,” she did. Nothing
seemed to matter to her except being
with Max.
Max woke up in the early hours of
dawn, his body heavy and relaxed in a
way he had never felt
before. Emily’s scent lingered on the
pillow next to him, reawakening the
desire that had coursed
like an overflowing river through him
last night. From the other side of the
room he heard
movement and he propped himself up
on his elbow. With amusement he
watched as Emily, sexily
naked, appeared to be looking for
something to put on. He took in her
slender waist, shapely hips
and long legs as she stood, her back to
him, looking around the room.
“My future wife.”
She turned to face him and despite her
unclothedness looked in.
“Morning,” she replied huskily, a smile
playing about her kissable lips. “I was
looking for something
to put on.”
“Your bag is in the wardrobe, but you
will also find everything else you need
in there too.”
She put on her dress and walked out of
the room. He grabbed his phone on the
table and dialled
his number.
“Max!” he responded on the other line.
“Billy, we need to talk,” he said with a
low voice. He didn’t want her to hear
him. “I will be at your
restaurant in two hours.”
He hanged up the call and headed to
the bathroom.
It was around ten in the morning when
Andrew decided to go to work. After
calling Emily the
previous night to tell her about Chloe,
he gave up.
“You going to work?” asked Calvin.
“Yes, we might sleep at the hospital
today. I may need to find another part
time job. Maybe they
will find a donor for Chloe.”
“I miss her, dad.”
“Don’t worry son. She is going to be
alright.”
“Did you call mum? Ohh guess she is
busy with her man,” said Calvin.
“I did but she didn’t pick up. I think it’s
best we let her be. We will save Chloe.
You and I,” he said
grabbing his bag which was on the
chair. “I better get going. I will see you
later. “Okay, dad.”
He walked out of the room and took a
taxi. He was worried about his
daughter. He didn’t want to
lose her. He didn’t know how he was
going to find the money to pay for the
operation but sooner
than later he needed to find another
extra part time job. If it meant working
all night he was willing
to do so. As he walked at the restaurant
after the driver dropped him off a few
distance to the
restaurant. He saw Max getting into his
car and drove off. He got into the
restaurant and walked to
the manager.
“Morning, sir,” he greeted.
“Morning!” he responded without
looking at him.
“My shift is yet to start. So I am going to
put on my uniform,” he said.
“That won’t be necessary,” he said
facing him.
“Pardon, sir.”
“You are fired!”
“But what did I do?” he asked with a
hint of confusion in his voice.
“You not good for this job. Customers
are always complaining about you.
Here is your money,” he
said handing him the envelope.
“But sir..,” he stopped at midsentence
when his manager walked out on him
ignoring his presence.
Andrew didn’t take the envelope but
followed his manager needing an
explanation.
“Sir!” he called out.
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
IF ONLY SHE KNEW
CHAPTER 13
Dressed in a black suit. He entered the
restaurant. He pulled a chair and sat
down waiting for his
cousin brother.
“Sir! Can I take your order please?”
attended the waiter.
“No, thanks. Where is Billy? Ohh here
is.”
He walked to him and sat opposite.
“You know I am a very busy man,” he
said placing his phone on the table.
“What so important that
you couldn’t tell me over the phone.”
“I want you to fire that man. Whats his
name..Andrew.”
“Fire him! Why would I do that? He is a
very hard working man and the
customers love him unlike
my other stuff.”
He looked at his cousin brother.
“Are we not cousins?” asked Max.
“Of cause we are but I can’t fire him.
Could you care to explain why you
want me to fire him?
Because I have never had problems
with him. I wouldn’t want to let him
go.”
“Listen Billy. Remember that I am also
the owner of this restaurant. I helped
you with the capital.
You will do as I say. Fire him or else
this restaurant will be put under my
name.” His deep voice,
with a hint of accent, was firm and
commanding. “I don’t think I need to
tell you again.”
“But come on man. Why do you have to
be this cruel? Andrew never hurt you.
Did he? You took his wife away from
him. He is a saint but you..a disgrace to
manhood. You couldn’t keep your
thing inside your pants.”
“Watch your mouth Billy!”
“Or what? I feel pity for that woman. I
wish she knew what kind of person you
are,” said Billy with
confidence.
Billy studied his cousin brother’s face,
looking for a hint of compassion, but
there was nothing. He
didn’t want to fight with him. Neither
did he want to fire Andrew. Max
unfolded his arms and rose
from the chair.
“Fire him today. Are we clear?” he
whispered squeezing his hand.
“Let me go Max!”
“Calm down. Chill. No need to get mad.
We in public, obviously I wouldn’t
want to blow your brains
out. You fire him then I won’t hurt your
wife,” he threatened. “Ciao ciao.”
He walked out of the restaurant leaving
Billy with his heart pounding really
fast. Did he just get
threatened by his cousin brother? Yes,
Billy was much afraid of Max. After he
witnessed the
murder of Max’s friend when he shot
him. After he found him in his bed with
his wife. He stood up
from the chair and noticed Andrew. He
watched him getting into the restaurant.
He looked down
not wanting to make an eye contact.
“Morning, sir,” greeted Andrew.
“Morning!” he responded without
looking at him.
“My shift is yet to start. So I am going to
put on my uniform.”
“That won’t be necessary,” he faced
him.
“Pardon, sir.”
“You are fired!”
He didn’t want to say it but he just did.
“But what did I do?” asked Andrew with
a hint of confusion in his voice.
“You not good for this job. Customers
are always complaining about you,” he
had to lie. “Here is
your money,” he placed the envelope
on the table.
“But sir…,”
He couldn’t hear no more. He grabbed
his car keys and intended to walk out of
the restaurant.
Andrew’s first reaction was to swift he
wanted some explanation. He reached
out and took hold of
his arm. He knelt down on the floor.
“Please, sir. Don’t chase me out. Don’t
fire me. Don’t let me go,” he wiped the
tears. “My daughter
is in the hospital. I am broke and need
money. If I did something wrong,
forgive me. I will
apologise to the customers,” he sniffed.
“You are a very good person.”
Billy dropped a tear. First time to see
someone kneeling in front of him,
begging. But he had no
choice. He needed to let him go. He
cleared his throat.
“I don’t care about your daughter.” He
didn’t mean it but needed to hurt him
so he can go. “Now
leave my restaurant and don’t bother
coming back,” he spoke rudely but deep
down regretting his
actions.
He pushed Andrew out of the restaurant
while he couldn’t stop begging. Even
have been thrown
out of the restaurant. He stood by the
door banging it. Billy ignored him. “Oh
God! What have I done? Forgive me
Andrew,” he said to himself.
Andrew got up and started walking
heading back home. After getting fired,
he was jobless again. It
was back to square one. All hope lost.
He remembered how happy he was,
thinking he had
everything a man could wish for..a
beautiful wife, a daughter and a son
and a well paid job. Now
he had lost everything. Deep in his
thoughts, his phone rang.
“Dad! It’s Calvin.”
“Whose phone did you use?”
“A friend. Mrs Stick is removing things
from the house. She is throwing us out
dad. I don’t know
what to do.”
“Okay okay I will be there.”
He hanged up the call and took a taxi at
his house. Upon arrival all the things
had been put
outside and Mrs Stick was nowhere to
be found.
“Where is she?” asked Andrew.
“Gone!” responded Calvin. “She came
with some men and threw our things
out. She locked the
house and took her keys. What are we
going to do dad?”
“I am so sorry son. It’s all my fault. I
couldn’t pay the full rent. I guess we
will need to sell all of
these things and look for a one roomed
house,” said Andrew sitting on the
ground, hands on the
head.
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2018
Dear, mr emperorblog21 i think u are mixing up this story is it sharon or if only she knew u are posting here i dont get it pls check d 12&13th episode
Re: If Only She Knew by Hellen123(f): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Mr emperor, one of your stories"the reckless lover ",why didn't you finish it??
Re: If Only She Knew by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2018
I'm here now undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dizzy Angel - Gracy Ukala / A / {###speech} Hindi Diwas Speech For School, Anchoring Speech, Short Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.