Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial (54858 Views)

Washington Post Reports Tinubu CSU Certificate Saga / Buhari Is The Biggest Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Washington Post / Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by BlackPantherxXx: 5:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:

There is no fact. They are simply poking fun. Its called "using controversy to draw attention to your brand".

Controversy sells.

Didn't the UKs economist consider Buhari to be cloned before endorsing him?

Do you see the jokes on you?

Its a bit amusing to see you trying to put sense into some brainless youth(s) here.

The fact that more than 90% of the readers here are garnering 200+ likes believing the clone allegations tells you a story about the sorry state of our "education" in Nigeria.

These silly guys don't know what "sarcasm" or "political satire" is......

If Washington Post had any credible evidence Buhari is a clone, they wouldn't joke with it, they would be rushing to push out the headlines

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by spyg1(m): 5:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Destined2win:
Nnamdi Kanu is a powerful man
because he can easily brainwash his people? He can never be powerful in the North or West
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by velocity25(m): 5:49am On Dec 04, 2018
PointZerom:

cc Lzza Immhotep velocity25 Roger3D madridguy sarkin butterflyle0 throwback Ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo
Mr.Lifeless is nothing but con artist
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by 4koff: 5:53am On Dec 04, 2018
mikky25:
Like joke like joke, this clone stuff is gaining weight ooo. To me Nigerians needs to be properly addressed on this matter.

No mind APC. How them go leave publicity skills to an old man like Laid Mohammed? Give him another office and put a vibrant young man there.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by orisa37: 6:32am On Dec 04, 2018
No. Nigeria shall sue Teresa May for Official Secret non Discloning.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by orisa37: 6:35am On Dec 04, 2018
Never take a Demon for granted.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by orisa37: 6:37am On Dec 04, 2018
socialmediaman:
This “Jubril” allegation is becoming a thing.

What matters is that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians and he’s going to become “unelectable” again.

Never take a Demon for granted.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by stickle(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2018
there is a deliberate intention to cause confusion in nigeria. let scientists come out to tell us the possibility or otherwise.
do we have any similar example else where?
people should not play on the sensibility of nigerians because you will be suprise that after next year election this issue will die a natural death.
GOD, help my country.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by fx45(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2018
honeychild:
grin grin the boy have mellowed and facing his business jeje.
He is even confused sef. Does not know whether to atikulate or boycott.

But seriously he was disillusioned by your supreme leader's cowardice.
So you're one of those that wished that an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu would sit back and allow cowardly+bitter Awusa-Fulani soldiers to come and spray bullets on him? That's the only way he can become your hero? Mbanu! The young man is still alive and vibrating from Israel. Today the whole world is talking about the Sudanese impostor courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu.

We will not stop until Biafra is fully restored. This Buhari/Jubrin issue might be the final trigger. By the way, I'll still hold on to my promise to make you a woman leader in Biafra. It is an opportunity of a lifetime

Hope you have fully Atikulated... Buhari/Jubrin MUST be sent packing to either Daura or Sudan.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by michoim(m): 7:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Washington post is a gossip newspaper in U. S.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by Goddyj(m): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2018
Now I believe 100% that He is a clone. Please don't even bother to convince me to change my stand. God punish Satan undecided
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by 2lateBiafra: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

E Dey pain me because of Rifrats like you makes Nigeria backward. I guess you are a Yoruba man, only a Yoruba man is quick to insult. One of Nigeria major problem, mind you I am British Nigerian. I can pack my bag back to my other country, I became British First before Nigerian first, I pity and weep for illiterate like you. Only a poor man can think like you and support a dumb and unintelligent man who only language he knows is kwaruption, he doesn’t even know the full meaning of corruption

Pack your WAHALA AND GO ............! || Certified Bitcoin SCAMMER ||
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by ifiokjohn(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2018
Chiefochiefo:
Is it my fault you dont have a job? Nkita!!
Is my fault you are supporting a terrorist that goes about killing your people?
you are an accomplice to murder let me tell you by supporting that deft illiterate that has became a torn and an insult to Nigerians all over the world.

And for your info, i have a job that you will ever wished for. Abot!!
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by qwertyboss(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2018
Should this be true ehm!
This will show how unpatriotic some Nigerians are! To hell with those who amalgamated the northern and southern protectorate! Hell!!!
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by TONYFRANC(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2018
i know of the of the clone than that of Jibril
TheFreeOne:
Men....this shouldn't be a funny matter but I just laughed grin

Where did this close issue emanated from? But Kanu only alleged of an impostor in Aso rock.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by jayextra(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2018
Beeman1:
clone or no clone, Nigeria sai Buhari / Jibrin.

Thunder scatter all Ipod terrorist.
Pained soul...Cry me a river
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by honeychild(f): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2018
fx45:
So you're one of those that wished that an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu would sit back and allow cowardly+bitter Awusa-Fulani soldiers to come and spray bullets on him? That's the only way he can become your hero? Mbanu! The young man is still alive and vibrating from Israel. Today the whole world is talking about the Sudanese impostor courtesy of Nnamdi Kanu.

We will not stop until Biafra is fully restored. This Buhari/Jubrin issue might be the final trigger. By the way, I'll still hold on to my promise to make you a woman leader in Biafra. It is an opportunity of a lifetime

Hope you have fully Atikulated... Buhari/Jubrin MUST be sent packing to either Daura or Sudan.

1. Nnamdi Kanu is not a young man. He is 50 years old! That is middle aged. If he had married responsibly in his late 20s he should have given his first daughter out in marriage by now. grin

2. When he knew he was unarmed why did he keep inciting people's children to go out to face soldiers when he wasn't ready to do the same? What does Biafra or death mean? Oh it means the death of his followers while he and his family escape? He forgot to carry his dog Jack along while escaping and one year later is still mourning its death. But foolish young men who believed his grandiose talk and faced bullets with their bare chests are left unnamed and unmourned.

Do you even know the stupid promises he made that emboldened those unfortunate young men to go out and brave bullets? He told them:
1. Any one who dies in the course of the struggle, his family will never suffer again. His aged parents will be cared for. His children will be sent to international schools. These foolish young men heard that and believed they had found a cause to die for. Now they have died. When their leader does not even know their names how can he care for the dependants they left behind? Nonsense
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by Konquest: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
socialmediaman:
This “Jubril” allegation is becoming a thing.

[s]What matters is that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians and he’s going to become “unelectable” again.[/s]

^^^^^
^^^^^
grin ... Don't be so fanatical about your assumptions on PMB
and that he has been rejected by Nigerians and become “unelectable.”
Millions of others have a contrary view.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4777914/why-atiku-lose-core-north

The so-called clone allegation is the most stupid allegation I've ever
heard being made by people who have hate in them and do NOT love
God! IMHO!
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by Konquest: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Its a bit amusing to see you trying to put sense into some brainless youth(s) here.

[b]The fact that more than 90% of the readers here are garnering 200+ likes believing the clone allegations tells you a story about the sorry state of our "education" in Nigeria

These silly guys don't know what "sarcasm" or "political satire" is....

If Washington Post had any credible evidence Buhari is a clone, they wouldn't joke with it, they would be rushing to push out the headlines[/b]
^^^^
^^^^
The highlighted...
Well said! grin
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by Konquest: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

[b]The fact that more than 90% of the readers here are garnering 200+ likes believing the clone allegations tells you a story about the sorry state of our "education" in Nigeria

These silly guys don't know what "sarcasm" or "political satire" is....

If Washington Post had any credible evidence Buhari is a clone, they wouldn't joke with it, they would be rushing to push out the headlines
^^^^
^^^^
The highlighted...
Well said! grin

Even on that twitter link below, I see a lot of unintelligent
responses from obviously trolls and fake twitter
accounts. Very irresponsible and clueless people
calling another person by that same adjective.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1069611491572285440?s=19
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by Kamanuozuzu: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Chiefochiefo:
I don't know why some of us do something out of joke, yet on the reversal harming themselves nationally and internationally. Just take a good look around the world and tell me any country that is as noissy as us in this country. Talking without control, talking as if we don't have the interest of this nation athand. How can you say a whole president is cloned? How possible? And you want him to reply you? You think if you deceive yourselves here in this country, do you think you can also deceive the whole world? Sooner or later you will travel out and see the harm you caused yourselves by talking ill of your country. What can you say about China, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, or even Canada? You think they don't have wahala abi? Pls mind how your wash your dirty linens outside. Nigeria will be great. I love Nigeria and I believe in changed Nigeria with Buhari.

Akụkọ
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by fx45(m): 1:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
honeychild:

1. Nnamdi Kanu is not a young man. He is 50 years old! That is middle aged. If he had married responsibly in his late 20s he should have given his first daughter out in marriage by now. grin

2. When he knew he was unarmed why did he keep inciting people's children to go out to face soldiers when he wasn't ready to do the same? What does Biafra or death mean? Oh it means the death of his followers while he and his family escape? He forgot to carry his dog Jack along while escaping and one year later is still mourning its death. But foolish young men who believed his grandiose talk and faced bullets with their bare chests are left unnamed and unmourned.

Do you even know the stupid promises he made that emboldened those unfortunate young men to go out and brave bullets? He told them:
1. Any one who dies in the course of the struggle, his family will never suffer again. His aged parents will be cared for. His children will be sent to international schools. These foolish young men heard that and believed they had found a cause to die for. Now they have died. When their leader does not even know their names how can he care for the dependants they left behind? Nonsense
So you would rather blame the innocent youths murdered in cold blood by the Awusa-Fulani jihadist army than point even one single accusing finger at the murderers? Where has your humanity gone to? Self-Determination isn't war and shouldn't attract so much hate. Unity can never be by force. I spit on oil unity.

You also have to understand that anybody who supports Biafra does so out of their personal convinctions. I for one has been in the struggle years before the emergence of Nnamdi Kanu. Besides, the truth remains that almost every Igbo man supports and craves for the actualisation of Biafra. Nigeria has never worked, isn't working and will never work. That's the bitter truth and you better face up to it.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
2lateBiafra:

Pack your WAHALA AND GO ............! || Certified Bitcoin SCAMMER ||

Come let me hack you, say the truth and know the truth, like father like son
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by honeychild(f): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
fx45:
So you would rather blame the innocent youths murdered in cold blood by the Awusa-Fulani jihadist army than point even one single accusing finger at the murderers? Where has your humanity gone to? Self-Determination isn't war and shouldn't attract so much hate. Unity can never be by force. I spit on oil unity.

You also have to understand that anybody who supports Biafra does so out of their personal convinctions. I for one has been in the struggle years before the emergence of Nnamdi Kanu. Besides, the truth remains that almost every Igbo man supports and craves for the actualisation of Biafra. Nigeria has never worked, isn't working and will never work. That's the bitter truth and you better face up to it.

Nope I don't blame the misguided youths. I blame the 50 year old man who whipped them up with empty rhetoric and lies (fake promises) and sent them out empty handed to face bullets, all the while knowing fully well that they were going to die. I would forgive a hot headed young man in his 20s or 30s. But for a fifty year old who should know better, what he did to these young men is simply unconscionable.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by skillz111(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
It's funny this American are only poking fun at us why on earth would you ask a clone if he is a clone who does that.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by fx45(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
honeychild:
Nope I don't blame the misguided youths. I blame the 50 year old man who whipped them up with empty rhetoric and lies (fake promises) and sent them out empty handed to face bullets, all the while knowing fully well that they were going to die. I would forgive a hot headed young man in his 20s or 30s. But for a fifty year old who should know better, what he did to these young men is simply unconscionable.

Still no single knock for the killers... Not even a single word of condemnation. So agitating for Biafra now carries a death sentence?

I spit on all Zoo people

Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by honeychild(f): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
fx45:
Still no single knock for the killers... Not even a single word of condemnation. So agitating for Biafra now carries a death sentence?

I spit on all Zoo people

We are discussing your supreme leader and his cowardice and stupidity. Of course the soldiers are wrong. But sending out children who put their implicit trust in you to face bullets when you made no provision for them is also extremely wrong. Especially when you make provision for yourself and loved ones to escape.
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by fx45(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
honeychild:
We are discussing your supreme leader and his cowardice and stupidity. Of course the soldiers are wrong. But sending out children who put their implicit trust in you to face bullets when you made no provision for them is also extremely wrong. Especially when you make provision for yourself and loved ones to escape.
Are you suggesting that IPOB should become armed? The moment it happens would be end of Nigeria as you know it.
I personally witnessed the brutal murder of three 3 Biafran youths in Umuahia last year in front of Diamond Bank. They weren't armed or causing any problems. Their only offense was adorning Biafran attire and marching as a group. Their deaths must be avenged
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by Casemiro(m): 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2018
they don't want yaradua part II

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Washington Post Reacts To Buhari Clone Denial by ifiokjohn(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
Chiefochiefo:
Is it my fault you dont have a job? Nkita!!
Shut up you betrayal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Kalu Mourns TB Joshua, Shares Memorable Photos / Obasanjo To Jonathan: It Is Too Late To Support You / Buhari Is 16th In The List Of 500 Powerful Muslims In The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.