Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim (10773 Views)

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP / Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary / BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
ADP presidential candidate steps down for Olawepo-Hashim

The African Democratic Party (ADP) presidential candidate, Matthias Sado, has announced his decision to drop his presidential ambition to support the presidential candidate of Peoples Trust (PT), Mr. Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim.

Sado, who spoke at a press conference yesterday, said Olawepo-Hashim possesses all that was needed to rescue “our bleeding nation from the All Progressives Congress (APC) administration led by President Muhammadu Buhari.”

He declared: “I have studied the mission statement of Mr. Olawepo-Hashim and his commitment to the task of rescuing Nigeria. His immense capacity to engender trust and the audacity of his promise to transform Nigeria into a $4-trillion dollars economy are fundamental.”

Meanwhile, Olawepo, who disclosed that 20 other political parties and their presidential candidates plan to team up with him and his party to ensure victory in next year’s presidential poll, said that the PT would soon unveil the identities of the 20-party coalition partners for Nigerians to see the details.

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/adp-presidential-candidate-steps-down-for-olawepo-hashim/

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Pilot4Airbus(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wow! This is the first time since 2012 to become the first to comment.

I really don’t care about Nigeria’s politics, I just need someone to embezzle the reserve, so our brain go correct.

Nigerians learn in a hard way.

3 Likes

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by biolaowo1: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you like step up, na buhari dey win

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Skirmishes(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
This guy is something shaa

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Yankee101: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
E go just scatter South West votes

3 Likes

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by hisexcellency34: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Olawepo-Hashim, President Federal Republic of Nairaland

11 Likes

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Denikayan: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Good one!

At least not stepping down for Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Remain Atiku and Buhari to step down for Sowore.

3 Likes

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by princemillla(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
President sha
Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 8:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Gohashim2019

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Richdad50(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
This Hashim of a Guy will only help to water down a subtantive vote from the southwest. I am beginning to see the hand of Esau but the voice of Jacob. Obasanjo has placed a mole to cut the vote block of West. Good for the opposition but bad a apple for APC.

#Richdad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Denikayan: 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
biolaowo1:
If you like step up, na buhari dey win

He can even step sideways

Buhari will still win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
This man is going places.....after Buhari and Osinbanjo's tenure as presidents!
Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Allylic(f): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
ADP
Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by hucienda: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Olawepo-Hashim, President Federal Republic of Nairaland

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by ArmaniUhuru: 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
The person you’re stepping down for, will step soon step down for waziri Adamawa.

7 Likes

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Foodforthought: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
I have a feeling this man will step down for either Atiku or Buhari before February next year

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Kobicove(m): 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
Full steam ahead!

Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim is our man! smiley
Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by BruncleZuma: 8:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Daviddson(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
We only hear about this guy on Nairaland. Not even on Facebook ad or Twitter will you see a mention of him. He seem to me like a big joker - an unserious person!

Cc: bilms, mrright, pls stop spamming Nairaland with this faceless, untrustworthy man who was busy assassinating the character of Durotoye because he lost out in the primary. cool

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by bigboluet(m): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thank you. Atleast you will divide South West Votes for APC....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by easynetsms(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by waxyung(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pilot4Airbus:
Wow! This is the first time since 2012 to become the first to comment.

I really don’t care about Nigeria’s politics, I just need someone to embezzle the reserve, so our brain go correct.

Nigerians learn in a hard way.

Chai... You just puncture my balloon. See beta sense talk. God bless u
Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
actually this man is really gaining ground, there was poll on facebook and he was losing to Buhari by only 10,000 votes and 2,000 to Atiku.. they stated that even tho Buhari and Atiku's have higher votes than him, their votes have remained static compared his, which is on a steady rise, and he has a higher ratio per vote in the last week.. i wish i could still find the link, saw and read it on twitter

and to think his the third force candidate is not far fetched, i kinda think Obasanjo has a hand on this..bcuz he has really been making big strides lately
Foodforthought:
I have a feeling this man will step down for either Atiku or Buhari before February next year
Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
as if he would even get past 10,000 votes
Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Oodja: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
African Democratic Congress not Party(ADC not ADP)
Pls correct that error. ADP is Action Democratic Party.

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mr billms, promoting this guy in the offline and online media and buying Nairaland front pages won't do your principal, Hashim much good. It's like building castles in the air. Why are you not being truthful with him? Cos of the millions you've been paid for the brand/media/reputation management job?

He needs to be on ground and 70% of the news promoted by neutrals, not you always. It's easy for some of us in the game to tell what's going on. You think I just plucked my moniker off the air?

Visit campuses, sell your vision to influential sub groups, organise press conferences where he'll outline superior visionary policies and punch holes in the current and planned ones of rivals etc.

Develop persuasive video messages and promote it on YouTube, terrestrial and satellite TV, write powerful and highly insightful op-eds in newspapers and influential blogs etc. People will buy into Hashim's visions and candidacy than all of this smoke you're puffing. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim by Cajal(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yankee101:
E go just scatter South West votes
...na Hausa gue from kebbi

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIPs Fly In Military Helicopters To Azazi's Burial / No Amount Of Pressure,intimidation Will Stop Release Of Fresh Looters’ List - FG / Has Anyone Here Seen Aso Rock Villa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.