Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... (836 Views)

Adsense! Please Help Me Out, I Need An Approved Adsense Blog Example / Help A Learner / I Get 1k View But My Adsence Records 250pagivews Plz Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Amicable22: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
First of all..I'm NOT enlightened in coding and web design but have a growing passion for it.

I have been blogging for close to 8months now. Everything I know about blogging, I learnt them online. (I single handedly created, bought and registered my domain name etc.)

My problem is the whole coding stuff...I am COMPLETELY BLANK in that regard. I have made efforts and downloaded some PDF tutorials on coding but I still cannot fully comprehend it.

1) Is it possible for me to continue blogging without the whole coding stuff
2) How will it affect me
3) What I'm I loosing for not using it??

Where is my website www.arealbeautyhub.com

Please check it out and help me.

Please how long does it take for AdSense to be approved??
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by BonkoINC: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
You do not need to be coder to be a good blogger, however knowing how to code has it's many gains too ..

No knowledge is lost .

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by tuhamworld: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Amicable22:
First of all..I'm NOT enlightened in coding and web design but have a growing passion for it.

I have been blogging for close to 8months now. Everything I know about blogging, I learnt them online. (I single handedly created, bought and registered my domain name etc.)

My problem is the whole coding stuff...I am COMPLETELY BLANK in that regard. I have made efforts and downloaded some PDF tutorials on coding but I still cannot fully comprehend it.

2) How will it affect me

I just visit your blog and saw you are using the Google Blogger Platform
That is a pretty great way to start..

Although your blog has still a long way to go but you can still use it to practise HTML and CSS Skills

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Amicable22: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
tuhamworld:

I just visit your blog and saw you are using the Google Blogger Platform
That is a pretty great way to start..

Although your blog has still a long way to go but you can still use it to practise HTML and CSS Skills

Thank you so much for the review..

That is exactly my problem.. The HTML CSS ....I have NO IDEA on how they work.

Is there an easy way out
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by tuhamworld: 5:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Amicable22:

Thank you so much for the review..

That is exactly my problem.. The HTML CSS ....I have NO IDEA on how they work.

Is there an easy way out

You can try out some pdfs online to read more about them.. Also there's an app that can help you get started
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Amicable22: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2018
tuhamworld:

You can try out some pdfs online to read more about them.. Also there's an app that can help you get started
Thank you so much.
I already have a material I'm learning from.
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by BitsMaster: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2018
tongue
Amicable22:

2) How will it affect me

Go to Youtube and download HTML and CSS tutorials
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Bloggingscope: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2018
@amicable22 i just checked your blog now and i'm impressed, the only thing you need now majorly is not even coding

Gain traffic and audience then monetize your posts

I don't even know what you need coding for, you will only need a knowledge of html and they are not even necessary since you are a fashion blogger. Forget coding for now because it will divert your attention
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by famola1040(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Go to YouTube.com Try searching for tutorials for Beginner on HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I learn all that from Video Tutorials. I have a friend that is so good at it and he learnt it all from Video Tutorial. Videos from Udemy and Linda.com. I have all these videos if you willing to copy rather than downloading.
Wish this a helpful.

You are welcome in Advance.

Amicable22:

Thank you so much for the review.

That is exactly my problem. The HTML CSS ....I have NO IDEA on how they work.

Is there an easy way out
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Amicable22: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
BitsMaster:
tongue

Go to Youtube and download HTML and CSS tutorials

Thank you so much sir..

I'll try that
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Amicable22: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Bloggingscope:
@amicable22 i just checked your blkg nkw and i'm impressed, the only thing you need now majorly is not even coding

Gain traffic and audience then monetize your posts

I don't even know what you need coding for, you will only need a knowledge of html and they are not even necessary since you are a fashion blogger. Forget coding for now because it will divert your attention

Wow..Thank you so much. It really means a lot.

Gaining traffic is not easy. But I'm working on it.
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Amicable22: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
famola1040:
Go to YouTube.com Try searching for tutorials for Beginner on HTML, CSS and JavaScript. I learn all that from Video Tutorials. I have a friend that is so good at it and he learnt it all from Video Tutorial. Videos from Udemy and Linda.com. I have all these videos if you willing to copy rather than downloading.
Wish this a helpful.

You are welcome in Advance.

Wow..I really appreciate all these ideas.

It will really be easier if I can get the videos from you.
I'll PM u immediately.

Thanks you so much.

Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by tuhamworld: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Amicable22:

Thank you so much.
I already have a material I'm learning from.

You welcome bro
I wish you all the best
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Amicable22: 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
tuhamworld:

You welcome bro
I wish you all the best

Thanks.. I'm a girl.. Lol
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by tuhamworld: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Amicable22:

Thanks.. I'm a girl.. Lol

Lol
You're welcome sis smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2018
Sorry for disturbing.
Sir, can I earn money on normal ?
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Please don't annoyed,
how much did it cost you to buy and register your domain? And how did you created it?
Re: Please Help Out...i Am A Learner... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Amicable22:

Adsense shouldn't be your target at this stage, build your traffic first, as even getting Adsense approval now would yield no tangible revenue.

About coding, you can get someone to help in tidying up your blog design, the menus are in shambles. The fact that you are a female would mean getting help won't be that difficult, by the way how are your working on getting traffic

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top Trending Searches On Google In Nigeria For 2018 / Turn Your One Time $50 Into $435 In A Day / Can Someone Help Me Review This Waec Runz Article?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.