Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,365 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) (3364 Views)

Ganduje Knelt Down To Greet Muhammadu Buhari-photo / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Amaechi Standing At The Back Of President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by danieljoel759: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is a rare photo of President Muhammadu Buhari, Caption this ...

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/see-concentration-of-people-listening.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

2 Likes

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
tongue
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Timatayo1: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
There looking at his face may be he is truly buhari or jubril

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
For Donald trump to called him a lifeless body,he is jubril of Sudan.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by StillX10(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
They surprise he is finding it difficult to pronounce some words

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by yarimo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
What do you expect when one of the most loved and powerful president in the world speaks? Thank you president BUHARI for making nigeria and Nigerians proud

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by selectedhero(m): 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Where is the concentration? Wrong post title

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by nonoski: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jubril my mainest man

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by billante(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
A
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
They are finding it hard to comprehend his diction grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by braveboy64(m): 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
if we no vote Buhari wetin we gain

3 Likes

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Okoyeebo: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Timatayo1:
There looking at his face may be he is truly buhari or jubril

They're, not there.
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by yrex01(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2018
God bless MR President !!

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by yrex01(m): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2018
selectedhero:
what is ur definition for concentration?
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by batstan(m): 3:22am On Dec 04, 2018
selectedhero:
See we here!

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by AeroplaneApple: 5:58am On Dec 04, 2018
In 2013 I told the Nigerians I was going to make 1$ to be 1naira. I frantically told Bishop Oyedepo not to expose me. In fact I payed some youth called BMC to do some dirty job for me and insult Oyedepo. I was surprised when 2days ago Oyedepo called me out then the following day Washington post called me out too. Now the whole world has their eyes on me.
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by SirToothBrush: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2018
So In later half of 2017 I Jubrin El Sudan was told to be an imposter. Gentlemen, I swear on my life it wasn't my idea

3 Likes

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Magalan: 6:01am On Dec 04, 2018
If he could not make sense to Donald trump with the worlds concentration, how does this make any impact?

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by AeroplaneApple: 6:15am On Dec 04, 2018
braveboy64:
if we no vote Buhari wetin we gain
you gain intelligence

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Opinionated: 6:23am On Dec 04, 2018
Star Baba.
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by kutchs: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2018
Concentration of people indeed! I can only see 4 people, two of whom are his Minister of Foreign Affairs and an aide.
Check the picture very well and you see majority ain't interested in him and the bull shit he has to say.

What does he know to say outside what has been written down for him on paper? Isn't that why Trump called him lifeless? Nigeria is so unfortunate to have this guy as president.

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2018
How I wish this MAN has something to offer
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by brown116: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2018
danieljoel759:

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/see-concentration-of-people-listening.html

they where unable to hear what jubrin is saying.

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by 1zynnvn(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Lol, its just courtesy. I'm almost certain he has nothing tangible to say. Buhari kwa
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Shaprara: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
danieljoel759:

Oyinbo dey listen, the black men dey pray make he no talk jargons
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
One thing is now VERY CLEAR! either Jubril from Sudan or Buhari, they both have a similar way of pronunciation hence the stretching of ears before they can grab anything!

It's a pity what Nigeria has been reduced to undecided

That some people who claim to be intellects celebrates people listening to a self acclaimed ppresident of a country as big as Nigeria undecided

How did we get here How

1 Like

Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by chiedozie198100: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
yarimo:
What do you expect when one of the most loved and powerful president in the world speaks? Thank you president BUHARI for making nigeria and Nigerians proud

haba na, your own mumu never do?
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
The white guy directly opposite Jibrin seems to be thinking to himself.... So this is what it sounds like......

When clones speak.
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
I see nothing special in that pic rather I see a covert insult. They are keenly looking at his lips to be able to understand the gibberish coming from his mouth. undecided
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by meccuno: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
The dullest president since amalgamation
Re: See The Concentration Of People Listening To President Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 05, 2018
Imagine him mentioning Jeef instead of Jeep infront of those guys grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Pdp: Certificate Of Return Scandal Bursted! / Meet The Christian IGBO Man Who Is President Buhari’s Official Pilot / Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.