Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Alex Ekubo Biography: Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Ekubo Biography: Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Nollywood Actor (1951 Views)

Steve Crown Biography – Things You Need To Know About Him / Tim Godfrey Biography – Things You Need To Know About Him / Alex Ekubo Likens Yomi Casual To A Goat In This Disturbing Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Ekubo Biography: Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Nollywood Actor by Elpreshh18(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Alex Ekubo Biography

Alex Ekubo is one of the most handsome actors in Nollywood. A first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest. Alex Ekubo is a Nigerian actor and Model. He won the nest actor in a supporting role award at the 2013
Best of Nollywood Awards for his role in the movie Weekend Getaway. He made his first major movie role in the movie Ladies Men .

Alex Ekubo Education
Alex Ekubo attended the Federal Government College Daura in Kastina State. Alex studied Law at the University of Calabar and also got a diploma in mass communications from the Calabar Polytechnic.

Alex Ekubo Age
Born on April 10, 1986. He is currently 32 years old.

Where is Alex Ekubo From?
Alex Ekubo is a native of Arochukwu, Abia State.

Is Alex Ekubo Married?
Alex Ekubo Marital Status - Single

Alex Ekubo Movies
Alex Ekubo has starred in many movies and still counting. Some of these movies include :
 Aina (2011)
 Gold Diggin
 Lagos Cougars
 True Citizens
 Keeping My Man
 In the Cupboard
 Dream Walker
 Death Toll (2015)
 Champagne (2014)
 All that glitters
 ATM (2016)
 A Man for the Weekend (2017)
 Ifedolapo (2014)
 Undercover Lovers
 Diary of a Lagos Girl
 Weekend Getaway
 Gbomo Gbomo Express (2015)
 Zero Hour (2018)

Alex has also been in several TV series :
 Tinsel
 Secrets and Scandal
 AY's Crib
 Hope Bay
 Happy Family
 Married to the Game

Visit: https://preshhinfo..com/2018/12/alex-ekubo-biography-things-you.html

Re: Alex Ekubo Biography: Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Nollywood Actor by Elpreshh18(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fine man
Re: Alex Ekubo Biography: Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Nollywood Actor by nlPoster: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
He looks so much like Calabar, I find it really weird he's Igbo, no offence.

See my comment here:

tpia6:

He looks more like a calabar person.

https://www.nairaland.com/833742/igbo-nigerian-men-most-handsome-men/18

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Jegede – “my Friend Has A Strong Hold Over My Husband” / Nigerian Man Celebrate His Physical-challenge Wife's 24th Birthday On Wheelchair / Thelma Peppered Us In Her Red High Slit Dress To AMAA Award 2019 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.