Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Loving Bet Is A Scam, Yet To Pay Withdrawal After 1 Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loving Bet Is A Scam, Yet To Pay Withdrawal After 1 Week (600 Views)

Nigerian Equities Drop To One-year Low After 1.29% Loss Thursday / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Bet Is A Scam, Yet To Pay Withdrawal After 1 Week by SmallmebigGod: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lovingbet is a scam, yet to pay withdrawal after 1 week.
This people are thieves. I spoke with their customer care times without number. The lady even had gut to tell me she can't say when the money will be paid cos she is not in finance department.
Please someone help me . what can I do
Re: Loving Bet Is A Scam, Yet To Pay Withdrawal After 1 Week by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Your mates uses bet9ja.. you re using something we dont even know to gamble
Re: Loving Bet Is A Scam, Yet To Pay Withdrawal After 1 Week by polimaf(m): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
What you should do?

1. Contact CBN.

2. If CBN ain't helping, contact IMF, those guys have international connections and can help you swiftly to collect your money.

don't thank, thank God.
Re: Loving Bet Is A Scam, Yet To Pay Withdrawal After 1 Week by SmallmebigGod: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pascalville:
Your mates uses bet9ja.. you re using something we dont even know to gamble
I tire o. I don't even know how I take enter. Na the way out I dey find now
Re: Loving Bet Is A Scam, Yet To Pay Withdrawal After 1 Week by ehinmowo: 2:22am On Dec 04, 2018
What is lovebet? A new political party?

Is like putting your money in Jagbajantis bank of Nigeria.

Notwithstanding, they have regulator. And if this case is established with the regulator, it gonna be a very big problem for them. I think they are regulated by Lagos State lottery Board or so. Find out and send them the report with screenshots and other details. If you have voice note, add it.

1 Like

Re: Loving Bet Is A Scam, Yet To Pay Withdrawal After 1 Week by SmallmebigGod: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2018
Thank you, I will check

(1) (Reply)

Get a website or blog designed and earn monthly with Google Adsense / Attend A 3 Days Online Ecommerce Bootcamp Plus Fast Selling Products In 2019 / Jumia Jforce Agent Or Area Captain Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.