Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. (47869 Views)

Ballon d'Or Ranking update / Messi Suffers Scare As Fan Evades Security To Embrace Him / Messi Suffers Right Calf Injury In Training & Will Not Travel To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by chiboy1116: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
CChillz:
His era is coming to an end
that guy isn't finished oh ..he's the best player so far this season ...he has won man of the match in all UCL games . Averages an assist or gol per game ....he's not stopping anytime soon ...maybe by 2021

3 Likes

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by enemyofprogress: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
Time for him to move to eyimba fc
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by chiboy1116: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
rapid101:
Why won't he slide down in packing order
His godfather sepp blatter has been thrown out
f
Have ur taken Ur medication ?

1 Like

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by MJBOLT: 10:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
dont ask me stupid questions biko
kushercain:

Doofus is the award for this season or last season
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by bizhop01: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
What do you expect when messi transform from goat to dog.
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by chiboy1116: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
happykidArotiba:
like rashford
wtf is a rashford ?
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by kushercain: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
MJBOLT:
dont ask me stupid questions biko

Abeg swerve jare
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by PrickGetSize(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Heywhizzy:
G.O.A.T.. He would surely bounce back like a wounded Lion

Messi and Ronaldo ain't done yet

Na Modric con be younger player
I said younger o, not young.
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by LesbianBoy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
They tried to put Messi in 5th so when they rub CR7 of his award it will not look obvious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by femi4: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
januzaj:
Despite his dominance of the award alongside Cristiano Ronaldo, the Argentine has dropped down the list and finished outside the top three.

Lionel Messi has failed to make the top three of the Ballon d'Or for the first time since 2007, finishing fifth in this year's final vote.

Luka Modric is being tipped to become the first player not named Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo to claim the award since Kaka beat the pair to it 11 years ago.
Messi and Ronaldo have each won the Ballon d'Or five times, and while the Portuguese star once again looks likely to make the podium thanks to another Champions League crown with Real Madrid, the Argentine hero has dropped much further down the list.

France's World Cup heroes Antoine Griezmann and Kylian Mbappe appear to have collected enough votes to overtake the Barcelona icon, who won La Liga and the Copa del Rey in 2018 but was unable to make an impact in the Champions League or the international showpiece in Russia.

The Catalan side crashed out of the European competition at the quarter-final stage, while Argentina were knocked out of the World Cup by an Mbappe-led France in the second round.

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/messi-finishes-fifth-in-ballon-dor-chart/1o3pz624at7q61t2hooe8jf0dc?fbclid=IwAR3MfDY9QQtH85dNwVJE89ufZ1gzfVynJg0ou-RLDnR6MavhZzAyEZhimkI
No prize for second position either
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Heywhizzy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrickGetSize:

I said younger o, not young.
Younger o, Young o, Modric na both of them ancestor
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by LANDLORD72: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrickGetSize:
I never wanted Messi or Ronaldo to win it this year. It's time other younger players took over.
But younger players are not better than messi and Ronaldo
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by CChillz: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
that guy isn't finished oh ..he's the best player so far this season ...he has won man of the match in all UCL games . Averages an assist or goal per game ....he's not stopping anytime soon ...maybe by 2021

Let's watch and see what the remaining years in his career holds for him...
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Xkalaban(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lol, he doesn't care about no ballon dior that he's won multiple times. He is still the best. Don't argue with me, argue with ur keyboard or better yet get on youtube and watch his videos so u can see 4 ya self. Thank me later....

smiley congrats to Modric though. He too deserves to be a winner.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Moz22: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrickGetSize:
I never wanted Messi or Ronaldo to win it this year. It's time other younger players took over.
younger players like modric? Lol
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by einsteine(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
chiboy1116:
that guy isn't finished oh ..he's the best player so far this season ...he has won man of the match in all UCL games . Averages an assist or gol per game ....he's not stopping anytime soon ...maybe by 2021

It's all for nothing if Barcelona does not win the champions league.
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by kumakunta: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thrash award . Singlehandedly took Argentina to the 2018 World Cup, same thing Ronaldo did in 2013 and he was given the ballon dor. Highest number of goals and assist individually in 2018. Jokers

1 Like

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by enemyofprogress: 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pls I need advice........

If girlfriend she's not if caught with then with the guy he's is there?
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by oluwatosink: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
cool
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by chiboy1116: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
einsteine:

It's all for nothing if Barcelona does not win the champions league.
that's just it with the award this days ..it's no longer an individual award , but is measured by what u won and not by Ur performy individually.

1 Like

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by joepentwo(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
happykidArotiba:
When he has had a 2nd best calendar year in his career, They are all Jokers... We fans know the two best players in the world for the past ten years and Prolly the next ten years
grin
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
happykidArotiba:
When he has had a 2nd best calendar year in his career, They are all Jokers... We fans know the two best players in the world for the past ten years and Prolly the next ten years

Last season can never be Messi`s 2nd best calendar year in his career.

Meanwhile he flopped greatly in the Champions league and most especially the World cup. Its world best player award, Not la liga best player awards.
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Nobodys(f): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
kissOh dear...My Luka Modric won it....
All dreams can come true indeed, Modric...kiss
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Toblesh(m): 11:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
martineverest:
that's motivation to him....it will make him play better to get to the top...Messi is not a title driven player

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Augustagbo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ballon d.or na scam
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by happykidArotiba(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Last season can never be Messi`s 2nd best calendar year in his career.

Meanwhile he flopped greatly in the Champions league and most especially the World cup. Its world best player award, Not la liga best player awards.
egbon,im not talking about season o, I meant from January to this time, in terms of goals, 60goals
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
Jumia Christmas sale Get all what you need at affordable price

Order now>>> https:///2QcnQM2

Offer end 16 Dec 2018

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
happykidArotiba:
egbon,im not talking about season o, I meant from January to this time, in terms of goals, 60goals

In the year 2018, Messi has scored 45 goals.
Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Chilord: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
lilmax:
lol messi no get time for awards o cheesy

he's an entertainer

you know say body must sweet you when he's with the ball

Na true oh. Body dy even ssweet me any time messi hold ball for leg

1 Like

Re: Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. by Mrpusha: 1:20am On Dec 04, 2018
[ANN][FREE AIRDROP] POOL one of the biggest free AIRDROPS!

JOIN one of the biggest airdrops ever done don't miss out on POOL! Receive 2000 POOL and make a change to win 100.000 POOL join now: https://forms.aweber.com/form/58/976067258.htm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serena Williams Shares New Photo With Her Daughter As She Turns 7 Months Old / Tonye Solomon Climbs A Mast With A Ball Balanced On His Head. PICS / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.