Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture (41415 Views)

Hyena Dragged To Police Station In Kano. Photos / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / see picture of MAN WHO SLUMP IN A BET9JA SHOP IN UYO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Olalan:
So much needs to be done on educating Nigerians on endangered species........
BTW how the Nigerian army has become a social media freak still amazes me guess their commanders aren't doing their job well.

there commander are all after the money. they didn't enlightened them on the danger of posting and using social media as a soldier on the war front...
you hardly see an American soldier post for the camera in war as these people... BH are also watching and following them on SM...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by mayim(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2018
jnoz23:
Una no know wetin hyena dey do pesin, and if you are not a soldier you don't have right to insult Dem online.
Ungrateful bastard internet warriors!
I’m telling u, ungrateful civilians. Seated in the comfort of their rooms typing nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by mayim(m): 8:31am On Dec 04, 2018
asha80:
you are talking about the spotted hyena not the stripped hyena that is killed here
Yeah right, they have a Bsc in zoology abi. I can imagine what your comment would have been if the topic of the threat was ‘hyena kills soldiers at army base’....As a soldier, it’s kill or be killed, u have split seconds to make those decisions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by 77up(m): 8:34am On Dec 04, 2018
It's funny the way some kids are masturbating up there, crying " its an innocent animal , you dont kill endanger animal " are you all saying they should catch it and keep with them in the bush or leave it to go then come back and feed on them ? in war-front

The way some people reason is weird and I can't blame you guys only if you know what's going on there then you 'll know that even if zebra come out as it's harmless and beautiful animal , it 'll be killed .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by sole26: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Morbeta11:
Must they post everything on social media?...thats one weak link boko boys are cashing-in on.

I tire ooo, why dem no post when book boys d pursue dem? Mad soldiers serving mad country
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by kindnesskyn: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Next, we will hear those soldiers have been court marshalled and dismissed for killing hyena instead of d Boko boys. Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by asha80(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2018
mayim:

Yeah right, they have a Bsc in zoology abi. I can imagine what your comment would have been if the topic of the threat was ‘hyena kills soldiers at army base’....As a soldier, it’s kill or be killed, u have split seconds to make those decisions
I am actually not angry at the soldiers as it is obvious they are ignorant of which is which

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by 77up(m): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2018
Trustee1:
Protect our animals, conserve our wildlife.
You this niggae again , so those soldier in war front are now wildlife expert or better still, zoo attendant ?

They are there to nurture wild animal , the guns with them is tranquilizer, a wildlife weapon ?

As they are fighting for you and I just to have a save sleep now , they should also look after animal and leave one of the world dangerous animal to come and devour them ?

Maybe I 'll see your sensible comment one day undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by BrutusOj(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:

they're

thank me later
tired of seeing people who seem very sound using: they, their, there, them wrongly here on nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by Trustee1: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2018
77up:
You this niggae again , so those soldier in war front are now wildlife expert or better still, zoo attendant ?

They are there to nurture wild animal , the guns with them is tranquilizer, a wildlife weapon ?

As they are fighting for you and I just to have a save sleep now , they should also look after animal and leave one of the world dangerous animal to come and devour them ?

Maybe I 'll see your sensible comment one day undecided
Seeking attention in the most gullible way. You have no idea how much revenue other countries do make from wildlife conservation. You should always make reasonable comments in public.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by semyman: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2018
koma1:
Instead of them to kill boko haram boys their killing hyena
Instead of you to go for English lessons you are here messing up the thread
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by AsaBlackheart(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2018
BabaOwen:
That hyena is an endangered specie, it's different from spotted hyenas

Near threatened species in fact
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by 77up(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2018
Trustee1:

Seeking attention in the most gullible way. You have no idea how much revenue other countries do make from wildlife conservation. You should always make reasonable comments in public.
If not that Nnamdi kanu has borrowed your brain , are you saying they should catch that dangerous animal alive while in war from or what ?

It is well understandable that the animal in question is rear but haba use your sense small and stop embarrassing your generation now haba and to think you go school is really funny .

In war front they should catch that animal that can actually overpower someone even with weapon , even if catch how will they keep it or they have cage with them ?

And you can't say they should leave it to go , as far as its aware of them there , it will still come back for them to attach .

I think I need to add you to one of those idiots that I don't even look at their mention now or isn't it funny responding to slowpoke kind of people.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by LockDown69(m): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2018
fk001:
They shouldn't have killed this innocent animal, no be everything man must chop na

Come and see
they are hungry, underpaid and are not fed well, you would do thesame.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2018
6digitscomrade:
lol...that animal u are trivializing has one of the world's fasted biting force alongside the Tasmania devil...Those canines grinds bones within seconds..
shocked

Cc GrammarNazi1
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by blackwizwise(m): 9:34am On Dec 04, 2018
nigerian army kill hyena boko haram kill nigerian soldiers,is it not obvious that hungry is killing them there
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2018
gaby:
And they are going to feed on that animal that's been feeding off the dirty boko haram carcasses and their comerades' who died in action.

They don't even know the name of the animal I can bet my left balls.

Bet your left make I bet my right balls smiley
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by Trustee1: 9:46am On Dec 04, 2018
77up:
If not that Nnamdi kanu has borrowed your brain , are you saying they should catch that dangerous animal alive while in war from or what ?

It is well understandable that the animal in question is rear but haba use your sense small and stop embarrassing your generation now haba and to think you go school is really funny .

In war front they should catch that animal that can actually overpower someone even with weapon , even if catch how will they keep it or they have cage with them ?

And you can't say they should leave it to go , as far as its aware of them there , it will still come back for them to attach .

I think I need to add you to one of those idiots that I don't even look at their mention now or isn't it funny responding to slowpoke kind of people.
You're sounding so dumb, acting as though you don't know Nigeria soldiers,they always want to show their strength on weaker things,see as they destroyed the animal, but when they hear a bullet sound from BH camp,they start trembling. No animal will attack a battalion of soldiers with guns and arms,they did hurt after the animal, it so typical. You should always reason, if they were the ones attacked how come no casualties?! Always comment respectfully, you mustn't be insulting! It's not a way of life!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by Passionate888: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2018
Gozzzy:
these bastards killed a very rare striped hyena... this animal is one of the most endangered animals that's nearing extinction.... in fact let boko haram do the needful... bastards
They (Nig. Army) are also endangered, their superiors conive with the dullard to ration their meal. Do you want them to go hungry?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by pooozeee(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2018
koma1:
Instead of them to kill boko haram boys they're killing hyena

No b boko haram turn to hyena, boko haram are so powerful that they can turn to hyena

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by mechanics(m): 10:04am On Dec 04, 2018
koma1:
Instead of them to kill boko haram boys they're killing hyena
hahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by sinola(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2018
fk001:
They shouldn't have killed this innocent animal, no be everything man must chop na

Come and see
Dem leave BH dey kill hyena.... Waiting our tax payers funded bullet... Tomorrow they will come out and complain of shortage of bullet...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2018
jokers, na hynena dem send una to kill.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2018
BrutusOj:
tired of seeing people who seem very sound using: they, their, there, them wrongly here on nairaland.
.. we just have to correct them sometimes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by 77up(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2018
Trustee1:

You're sounding so dumb, acting as though you don't know Nigeria soldiers,they always want to show their strength on weaker things,see as they destroyed the animal, but when they hear a bullet sound from BH camp,they start trembling. No animal will attack a battalion of soldiers with guns and arms,they did hurt after the animal, it so typical. You should always reason, if they were the ones attacked how come no casualties?! Always comment respectfully, you mustn't be insulting! It's not a way of life!
So the insult dey pain you grin

Leave the kitchen if you can't cope with heat, no matter who you are you can't insult someone and expect him /her to respect you , this is a faceless forum.

Check where you started yesterday , despite the fact that I didn't qoute you but you just decided to jump on my mention to attack me so you won t expect me not to give you the insult of your life back.

All in all , if there is mutual respect either faceless forum or not , there will always be a aggrement, you attacked me first so it's a must for me to retaliate too am not a bad person .

No matter the argument maybe , there is always right at both side it's just that we are seeing things from different perspective.

You want me to believe the animal is good to be left alive , yes you are right and I'm telling you that solider in war.front can't do that so am right too .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by Trustee1: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2018
77up:

Leave the kitchen if you can't cope with heat, no matter who you are you can't insult someone and expect him /her to respect you , this is a faceless forum.

Check where you started yesterday , despite the fact that I didn't qoute you but you just decided to jump on my mention to attack me so you won t expect me not to give you the insult of your life back.

All in all , if there is mutual respect either faceless forum or not , there will always be a aggrement, you attacked me first so it's a must for me to retaliate too am not a bad person .

No matter the argument maybe , there is always right at both side it's just that we are seeing things from different perspective.

You want me to believe the animal is good to be left alive , yes you are right and I'm telling you that solider in war.front can't do that so am right too .

You're 16 or something? Tbh,you sound so much like an adolescent.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by 77up(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Trustee1:

You're 16 or something? Tbh,you sound so much like an adolescent.
Imagine this fool again grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by jnoz23(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2018
All dose armed forces haters sound so pained,
I want you haters to know that suicide is also an option!

When next you pass dat army checkpoint, just shout " Waka shege" to d smallest soldier you see!
I LAUGH IN MORSE CODE!

Spineless cretins
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by tyup(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...Boko Haram...they're killing...
Lol grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by tyup(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
At last they killed something without suffering casualties undecided

Lmao grin

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by tyup(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2018
mayim:

Let me educate u since everyone just comes to nairaland and forms I have sense. For every round u fire as a military personnel, u give account for it and trust me u don’t want to tell your commanding officer or even your platoon seargent that you wasted live rounds like that, besides wherever the Nigerian army have a camp or base, the first thing to do is to cordon the area and ensure it is made safe, then they dig trenches( a large pit ) where some soldiers will be day and night mounting sentries. Imagine an Hyena entering your trench at night when everywhere is dark. Point is it is dangerous to have that animal lurking around, it was expedient to kill it when you think of how it could be a distraction and it’s movement at night might be mistaken for enemy invasion. The mistake was taking the picture and posting it online, that was so uninformed and barbaric. Take his from someone who was under intensive military training for well over a year. Pls let’s try and analyse issues objectively, ur comments are a reflection of who you are

I see you Oga Mayim

#Respect
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Hyena. See Picture by tyup(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2018
77up:

#Matured

you're right we all see things from different perspective

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Trapped In Multiple Accident On Otedola Bridge, Lagos / Beautiful, Colored Snake Killed In Ologi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.