Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

How To Reduce Guilt Today Using 3 Top Strategies - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Reduce Guilt Today Using 3 Top Strategies (198 Views)

Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing / Jumia Sacks 900 Workers To Reduce Cost Of Operation / 3 Top 6 Figure Monthly Income Skills You Need To Learn In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reduce Guilt Today Using 3 Top Strategies by guideempire: 12:00am On Dec 04, 2018
How to Reduce Guilt Today Using 3 Top Strategies : This article will guide you on how you can Easily reduce Guilt in your life without much stress, in this article, we are giving you major 3 Top Strategies to reduce Guilt . See details below.

A Brief About Guilt
Guilt is such an uncomfortable and often “squirmy” feeling. Its discomfort provides great incentive to break free from old patterns, and move ahead with freed-up time and energy.

So here are 3 pointers I find especially helpful when working with my clients who are wrestling with feelings of guilt:

1. Re-frame guilt messages into messages about appropriate responsibility.

When you feel weighed down by your own guilt, or by someone’s harsh words, it’s wise to carefully explore what’s really happening.

“What is truly my responsibility here? If my choices created issues, how can I constructively contribute to improve my end of things?”

Guilt is heavy-handed and reactive. Proactively taking responsibility is even-handed and positive. Which sounds better to you?

Whenever the word “should” creeps into your thoughts, recalibrate your thinking to calmly assess what is truly your responsibility. Your clarity will provide a strong base for your assertiveness.
https://www.guideempire.com/how-to-reduce-guilt-today-using-3-top-strategies/

(1) (Reply)

Buy 3yrs Fb Account / Professional Proposal Writing Begins Tomorrow / WISE Prize For Education 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.