Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Wizkid Shared His Quotes About Love And Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Shared His Quotes About Love And Life (492 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Davido Shared His First Hit, "Dami Duro' CD Online, See What Happend. PHOTOS / Heat Cannot Kill Me, Man Shared His Nude Pictures Online. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shared His Quotes About Love And Life by Candyking001: 2:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Wizkid is known for his songs and fans like to use some quotes from the lyrics. In this article, we have prepared for you the list of Wizkid quotes about love and life,Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsGQb8fJqWw

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj's New Boyfriend Kenneth Petty Is A Convicted Rapist / "Fave Team Player "- Stephanie Coker Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband / Video: Drama Ensues As Akwa Ibom First Lady And Akpabio’s Wife Fights Dirty At A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.