Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) (37268 Views)

Adesua Etomi Biography, Personal Life, Age, Career, Awards And Net Worth / Adesua Etomi Biography, Age, Education, Movies And Awards / DJ Cuppy Biography, Age And Lifestyle (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Cumtroller: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2018
When did she lose her virginity. What is her sexual preference? Why is she not pregnant for Banky? Is she barren? Is her husband impotent? Can we know her vitals statistics (Bust, Waist and Others)?

These are the issues that should be addressed.
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by HazardAwka(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2018
SilentListener:
Why she never get belle undecided or Banky W don use her womb for rituals undecided
idiot

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Godful: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2018
Adesua is an epitome of beauty

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by WinningEleven(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2018
SilentListener:
if I slap you, be like say your head no correct undecided ain't you that criminal QueenBelle/here2fvck
grin
You're still holding on to that crazy theory? How did you connect me to them? Please tell me o grin
Lemme just tell you what you wanna hear. Yes, I'm the criminal. Commam beat me in my house.
Idiat undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by deleib(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
the idiot is pained because he knows he will never be able to date a woman like her. All he knows how to do is smoke, drink alomo and steal as his name implies.
Fool
I tire 4 d boy!
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by WinningEleven(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2018
deleib:
I tire 4 d boy!
grin
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
grin
You're still holding on to that crazy theory? How did you connect me to them? Please tell me o grin
Lemme just tell you what you wanna hear. Yes, I'm the criminal. Commam beat me in my house.
Idiat undecided
You are QueenBelle that's means you are a scammer,don't quote me to type nonsense again criminal.
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Sirpaul(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2018
OgbonoThief:
who cares? undecided
this bitch is in her early 30's

Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by WinningEleven(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2018
SilentListener:
You are QueenBelle that's means you are a scammer ,don't quote me to type nonsense again criminal.
grin
Prove it. If I were a scammer, someone would have reported me now grin
Keep living a life of fantasy. Ask Eberechi24 , she will tell you the truth
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Teeceepat(f): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2018
OgbonoThief:
who cares? undecided
she is not a bitch.................. Jelousy go kill u
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2018
WinningEleven:

grin
Prove it. If I were a scammer, someone would have reported me now grin
Keep living a life of fantasy. Ask Eberechi24 , she will tell you the truth
who's Eberechi24 ? undecided kiddo go play with sand. and stop disturbing my mention.
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by HarlyRo(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
who gives a fuc her mates dey yankee dey suck dick i dont worship women nor dia faces or pussys i just bang them bich
wharis yo name again?
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by WinningEleven(m): 10:45am On Dec 04, 2018
SilentListener:
who's Eberechi24 ? undecided kiddo go play with sand. and stop disturbing my mention.
hi ahn...who brought up the scammer issue? Is it getting too hot for you? I won't mention you again sha. And stop tagging me scammer (I know this will fuel your indulgence) anywhere you see me, khapish?
I'm done here
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2018
WinningEleven:
hi ahn...who brought up the scammer issue? Is it getting too hot for you? I won't mention you again sha. And stop tagging me scammer (I know this will fuel your indulgence) anywhere you see me, khapish?
I'm done here
any time you quote me I'm gonna call you a scammer, now get lost.
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by DateMynd44(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Sirpaul:
lmao grin
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by AlphaDibia(m): 10:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by mknigeriagreat: 10:59am On Dec 04, 2018
Cumtroller:
When did she lose her virginity. What is her sexual preference? Why is she not pregnant for Banky? Is she barren? Is her husband impotent? Can we know her vitals statistics (Bust, Waist and Others)?

People like you should be the ones nnamdi kanu should be saying were cloned not Buhari. Are you a product of laboratory test or you were actually conceived by useful parents? Cos people that talk like you did are just products of left over sperm seen inside a used condom dumped in a dustbin submitted to a laboratory for science research and tests.
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Nature8(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2018
UZDNews:
Adesua Etomi who was born on 22 February, is a Nigerian actress. In 2014, she starred in her first feature film Knocking On Heaven's Door. She won the Best Actress in A Drama award at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in the 2015 romantic drama film Falling.

Watch her full biography video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8_FiLXxWIE

Tolulope Adesuwa Etomi was born in Owerri, Imo State, on 22 February. Several major editorials on Etomi state her birth year as 1988. However, in an interview published in January 2016, Etomi told Pulse Nigeria that she was 29 years old. Furthermore, Answers Africa published an article in March 2016, stating that she was 30 years old. Her father is a soldier of Esan descent, and her mother is an engineer of Yoruba descent. She is the youngest of three siblings. Etomi attended Corona School in Victoria Island, Lagos, where she joined the drama club at the age of seven. Thereafter, she attended Queen's College, Lagos before moving to the United Kingdom at the age of 13 years old, and later obtained a diploma in "physical theatre, musical theatre and performing arts" from City College Coventry in 2004. After completing these courses in 2006 with triple distinctions, she studied drama and performance at the University of Wolverhampton, graduating with first-class honours.

Etomi's film credits include The Arbitration, The Wedding Party, and Falling. Her performance in Falling earned her the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award for Best Actress In A Drama. Other notable films she has appeared in include A Soldier's Story (2015), Out of Luck (2015), and Couple of Days (2016). Etomi played Shiela in the fourth and fifth seasons of Shuga, a television soap opera about HIV/AIDS prevention. Etomi began starring as Amaka Obiora, an undercover police officer, in Yemisi Wada's crime series LasGidi Cops, which debuted in June 2016 on television.

She got engaged to Banky W in February 2017. They both got traditionally married on 19 November, Court Wedding on 20 November and on 25 November (2017) they had the White Wedding in Cape Town, South Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8_FiLXxWIE

Source: https://www.youtube.com/UzomediaTV

Sweet bae
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Emasel(m): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
So this girl na First Class product, Wow smiley
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Mhiztahflash(m): 11:51am On Dec 04, 2018
A beautiful woman, her lifestyle is worth emulating.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Mhiztahflash(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
She was even a first class graduate, wawu tongue tongue
Check here to know how to enable USB debugging on your Smartphone https://naijagistech..com/2018/11/how-to-enable-usb-debugging-on-android.html?m=1
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Neinar: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2018
Mumu!...how does the word "bitch"even relate to the post?... onuku
OgbonoThief:
who cares? undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wow... wat a beauty....

AUDIO: Ariana Grande – 'Breathin' (SG Lewis Remix) It's Hot and Dope
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Dinho20(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2018
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
No female child should be born in poverty. If your female child is good at something productive, ensure that she pursues it as her number one life career and the world will be at her feet.

Let all these mad yahoo ritualists run out of who to use and start using themselves for rituals till they go extinct.

Some of them are here hating and commenting shiit. Hungry monkeys.

Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by JayromeWorld: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
I almost thought the writeup was a lie, but when I saw the UK part, then I realised its absolutely true because I know her very well in Coventry and we attended same church. However the op just stated that her mum is an engineer which could be true also but we all knew her as our Pastor at the redeem church in Coventry.
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Gab25: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
It called top up and earn , whenever u recharge ur phone, or buy data,pay gotv sub,dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u get paid..also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly..Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Hello friends, make money every time you buy or sell credit and data Ask me how? Zero eight zero eight four two two six eight nine five
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by GetCofOProperty: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nice biography... Revealing her life history.

Check my signature below to know more of the property options & promos for you to key into. Visit our office @Awoyaya or Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046.

Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Rozaytee: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
SilentListener:
Why she never get belle undecided or Banky W don use her womb for rituals undecided
as she never get belle go give am na... mumu
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Rozaytee: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Cumtroller:

go ask ur ancestors
Re: Adesua Etomi biography, age & lifestyle (Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rozaytee:
as she never get belle go give am na... mumu
if I slap that your mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.