Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official (1474 Views)

Obi-datti Presidential Campaign Official Spokespersons / APC Primary: Fayemi Won’t Step Down For Osinbajo, Says Campaign Organisation / Atiku Never Posted Any Picture Claiming To Be Watching The Falcons Vs SA Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by abc115: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Presidential candidate of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, never told anyone he has been issued an American visa or planning a trip to the United States of America, a top official of his campaign organisation disclosed yesterday.

The top official, who heads one of the major campaign groups for Atiku, described as unfortunate the media hype over Atiku’s ‘collection of U.S visa and planned trip’ to that country when the former vice president had not spoken to anyone about the two issues. The official, a former minister in President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration, told Vanguard on condition of anonymity, that Atiku was not one who would want to celebrate the issuance of visa, something he had obtained from many countries and had been flying around the world for many decades.
“What is so important about a visa? And let me say that Atiku Abubakar did not issue any statement informing anybody that he had been issued a U.S visa and that he had planned to travel to that country to the best of those working with him. “We just do not know where the media got that information and immediately began to spread all over the space on Sunday until it got to our attention. It is not true that the presidential candidate ever gave such information to anyone,” he added. Reacting to claims by the opposition that Atiku was afraid of going to the U.S to avoid being arrested and tried for corruption, the official explained that there was no case against the former vice president in the country, adding that if there was any, that country would have raised issues against the former number two citizen of Nigeria.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/atiku-never-told-anyone-he-collected-us-visa-says-campaign-official/

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by madridguy(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Atiku get money pass me but me as a person can waka pass US embassy without the fear of Guantanamo Bay detention camp grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by shukuokukobambi: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2018
But Gbenga Daniel said he had been invited to come for his visa?

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-has-been-invited-to-come-for-his-us-visa-says-gbenga-daniel

But Doyin Okupe claimed he was to visit USA before end of Nov?

http://www.informationng.com/2018/11/atiku-to-visit-america-before-november-ends-okupe.html

His election campaign DG, Saraki, was taunting APC about Atiku Visa?

https://www.independent.ng/atiku-visa-apc-govt-in-panic-action-saraki/

His new disciple, Dele Momodu, was taunting APC with the Visa?

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/02/2019-presidency-dele-momodu-mocks-apc-atiku-obtains-us-visa/

Then his nairaland zombies were all over themselves, wanking away and celebrating putting APC to shame?

https://www.nairaland.com/4878423/atiku-finally-gets-us-visa

So were all these zombies mentioned above inebriated when they were wanking away on the matter? or were they simply being the dunces we thought them all to be?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by Pajapaja: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2018
madridguy:
Atiku get money pass me but me as a person can waka pass US embassy without the fear of Guantanamo Bay detention camp grin grin grin grin grin
If Atiku go US . He will only be able to come back after 10 years grin
After serving his jail term grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by PointZerom: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2018
madridguy:
shukuokukobambi:
But his primaries campaign DG claimed he was to visit USA before end of Nov?

Then his nairaland zombies were all over themselves, wanking away and celebrating putting APC to shame?

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by shukuokukobambi: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2018
PointZerom:

But your albino hunchback said he didn't say Buhari was cloned? So who is the idiot now?

You, kanu or the magazine?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by Corrinthians(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Momodu na confam Agbaya. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by PointZerom: 6:58am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

But your albino hunchback said he didn't say Buhari was cloned? So who is the idiot now?

You, kanu or the magazine?

The answer is YOU.

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by shukuokukobambi: 7:01am On Dec 04, 2018
PointZerom:

The answer is YOU.

Your albino hunchback messiah said he didn't tell you that buhari was cloned. You're here saying Buhari was

It's either you or kanu or even both of you are idiots.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by PointZerom: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Your albino hunchback messiah said he didn't tell you that buhari was cloned. You're here saying Buhari was

It's either you or kanu or even both of you are idiots.

Why did you say that either YOU or Kalu or both of YOU are idiots?
Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by OneManLegion(m): 7:08am On Dec 04, 2018
This Visa issue is over-flogged, biko.

People plenty wey be thief wey get US visa.

Atiku has no business in Aso Rock, visa or no visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by oyin44: 7:09am On Dec 04, 2018
A misgiving child cannot be praise by his father..why and how do you want me to support atiku..He is fast losing his credibility..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by Magalan: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Wake me up when any presidential aspirant of any Nation visits Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by shukuokukobambi: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2018
PointZerom:

Why did you say that either YOU or Kalu or both of YOU are idiots?

The kanu that told you Buhari is dead said he didn't say buhari was cloned.

You are here saying Buhari is a clone.

You or kanu or even both of you must be idiots talking out of their A$$

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by madridguy(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Make him sit down jeje, visiting the US is never part of INEC requirement. shocked

Pajapaja:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by EarthXmetahuman: 7:42am On Dec 04, 2018
Magalan:
Wake me up when any presidential aspirant of any Nation visits Nigeria.
name a foreign leader wanted for corruption in nigeria or anywhere in world that still goes out to campaigne for highest political office.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by GavelSlam: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2018
How can a former VP be so corrupt such that getting a US VISA is such a difficulty?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by FarahAideed: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2018
madridguy:

Na so you think ? You stand more chance of ending up in Guantanamo bay than Atiku of you don't know
Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by madridguy(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2018
Arrange meeting with me and Atiku at any nearest US embassy in Nigeria and let see. Don't have energy for online ranting kiss

FarahAideed:

Na so you think ? You stand more chance of ending up in Guantanamo bay than Atiku of you don't know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by quickberry2(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Awon lying liars

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by helinues: 9:19am On Dec 04, 2018
I guess Okupe and Daniel are Apc spokesmen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by frankmoney(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2018
So why was saraki jubiliating

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by PointZerom: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The kanu that told you Buhari is dead said he didn't say buhari was cloned.
You are here saying Buhari is a clone.
You or kanu or even both of you must be idiots talking out of their A$$

I agree on the part you said BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by Afamed: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2018
A fugitive is always a fugitive. No matter the packaging. Obj Na bad nigga, he nearly sent Atiku to a journey of no return.
Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by shukuokukobambi: 9:35am On Dec 04, 2018
PointZerom:

I agree on the part you said BOTH OF YOU ARE IDIOTS.

The kanu you worship told you buhari isn't a clone.

You said buhari is a clone.

one of you or both of you must be idiots who think with their feet and talk through their a$$

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by PointZerom: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

The kanu you worship told you buhari isn't a clone.

You said buhari is a clone.

one of you or both of you must be idiots who think with their feet and talk through their a$$

Stop repeating yourself. How many times will you post....both of you must be idiots?
Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by kayusely70(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2018
The bottom-line is that the man is a persona-non-granta to the USA.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by shukuokukobambi: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2018
PointZerom:

Stop repeating yourself. How many times will you post....both of you must be idiots?

It's always difficult to let an idiot know he's one so i'll continue till you get it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by PointZerom: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

It's always difficult to let an idiot know he's one so i'll continue till you get it

I have bot been an idiot before...but I know that idiots always see others as one of them.

Enjoy your NEXT LEVEL promotion.
Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by shukuokukobambi: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2018
PointZerom:

I have bot been an idiot before...but I know that idiots always see others as one of them.

Enjoy your NEXT LEVEL promotion.

only an idiot will claim buhari died in February 2017 and still blame him for python dance of September 2017. That makes you and your albino hunchback messiah idiots.

Next, your kanu told you he didn't say buhari was cloned, but here you're saying buhari is a clone.

That makes you and him idiots once again
Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by onubijoe(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2018
How will Atiku issues of getting visa affects APC government from doing the right things

invitation is totally different from getting a visa

shukuokukobambi:
But Gbenga Daniel said he had been invited to come for his visa?

https://www.thecable.ng/atiku-has-been-invited-to-come-for-his-us-visa-says-gbenga-daniel

But Doyin Okupe claimed he was to visit USA before end of Nov?

http://www.informationng.com/2018/11/atiku-to-visit-america-before-november-ends-okupe.html

https://www.independent.ng/atiku-visa-apc-govt-in-panic-action-saraki/

http://dailypost.ng/2018/12/02/2019-presidency-dele-momodu-mocks-apc-atiku-obtains-us-visa/

https://www.nairaland.com/4878423/atiku-finally-gets-us-visa

So were all these zombies mentioned above inebriated when they were wanking away on the matter? or were they simply being the dunces we thought them all to be?

Re: Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official by onubijoe(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2018
travel to U.S or not travel to U.S will not stop his (ATIKU) victory come 2019.

Pajapaja:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Could Not Answer Why Former SGF Has Not Been Prosecuted / “Nigerians Already Know Who Their Winner Is…” – Amb. Aliyu Bin Abbas / Where Are The Buhari Must Go Back To Daura Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.