Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi (741 Views)

I’m Ready To Be VP If I See Someone Who Will Perform Better, Says Peter Obi / 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by akinblog: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-NRxQtFSvsf0/XAVYV2w9vSI/AAAAAAABx6o/dD9kpOy547oVH5bjjM346Qa-BLC5Yb_3gCLcBGAs/s1600/Mbaka-Peter-Obi.png[/img]

The vice presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Mr Peter Obi, has asked people to stop attacking Rev Ejike Mbaka over his prophecies.

Obi’s reaction came following a pronouncement by Mbaka on Sunday that both Alhaji Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party and President Muhammadu of the All Progressives Congress might not win the 2019 presidential election.

In a statement by Obi’s media aide, Val Obienyem, the former governor of Anambra State said he did not feel bad about the priest’s pronouncement.

Obi maintained that in every situation, there would be something positive to learn from it, adding that Mbaka had always spoken from the “higher perspective of wisdom.”

The PDP vice presidential candidate implored the laity to always remember their priests in prayers, adding that it was wrong for priests to be attacked based on what they said on the pulpits.

He said, “Please let us leave Fr. Mbaka alone; our duty to him is prayers for God to lead him aright.

“While one may disagree with him, we should always acknowledge that he speaks and acts from the higher perspective of wisdom.”

Obi who noted that he had a reverend sister and a reverend father as elder and younger siblings respectively, added, “I have full respect for men of God and will always remember them in my prayers. When they go wrong as humans, subject to human frailties, ours is not to castigate them, but to pray to God to lead them aright.”

Describing donations to churches as an “appreciation of God’s love and benevolence to us, Obi said, “they attract more rewards when done secretly.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/dont-crucify-mbaka-says-peter-obi.html
Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by raker300: 6:33am On Dec 04, 2018
The type of bush league moves mbaka pulls is enough to strip him of his priesthood

Obi is the bigger man here, refused to stoop low to the level of jobber.

A parsimonious man like obi is what nigeria needs now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2018
I don't know why I so much love this Peter Obi of man?

Extraordinary humble man with excellent economic brain. A man who became a billionaire before joining politics and yet still remain humble.

How many of us will have MONEY + POWER and still have the kind of simplicity this man portrays?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by Pappyjim: 6:38am On Dec 04, 2018
Wahoooo I Cherish this man of Wisdom!!! The reaponse from OBIKULATE is awesome grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by Ehiscotch(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Pappyjim:
Wahoooo I Cherish this man of Wisdom!!! The reaponse from OBIKULATE is awesome grin

Not only "reapoonse". If we keep fashioning out ways to keep these prophets in business then we would be doing a whole lot of injustice to our children and children's children.

Fr. Mbaka has spoken unrepentantly and shouldn't be excused -- and by "unrepentantly" I mean he has not had a change of mind.
Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by Pajapaja: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2018
raker300:
The type of bush league moves mbaka pulls is enough to strip him of his priesthood

Obi is the bigger man here, refused to stoop low to the level of jobber.

A parsimonious man like obi is what nigeria needs now
Shut up . Ipob jew
Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by kutchs: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Words of wisdom from my incoming vice president. Shows the amount of wisdom he will be bringing to the presidency come next year.

Donations to churches and individuals for whatever reason is best appreciated and rewarded when done privately and far away from the cameras.

On Mbaka, I lost every respect I've for him as a priest when he squared up against Chimaraoke Nnamani in 2002 declaring that he won't win reelection when obviously he didn't hear from God.
The earlier he stays away from these useless prophesies and concentrate on his calling as a priest, the better for him.
I won't curse him, but I'll pray for him like my vice president has adviced.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by raker300: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2018
Pajapaja:

Shut up . Ipob jew
you say that like it’s an insult. Lol

1 Like

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2018
Sir peter obi the gentle man, nay God see you through.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by deboysben(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2018
Peter Obi is matured both in mind and in politics

Simplicity can't be bought in market

1 Like

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by Pekele007: 7:41am On Dec 04, 2018
Presidential material.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by yomi961: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2018
God forbid I pray for a fraudster

Re: Don’t Crucify Mbaka, Says Peter Obi by speedyconnect3: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Sense will not kikk you obi

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

. / 2019: Aregbesola Reveals South-south States APC Will Win, Warns Party About Wike / How To Prepare For Another Four Years Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.