Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Few Things You Should Know About Navy Dssc Screening List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Few Things You Should Know About Navy Dssc Screening List (385 Views)

Navy DSSC RECRUITMENT Aptitude Test / Free Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions And Answers PDF Download / Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Things You Should Know About Navy Dssc Screening List by mayorisaac: 6:31am On Dec 04, 2018
Have you written the Nigerian Navy DSSC aptitude test? Are you wondering what the next shortlist will be like? Here are few things to know:

1. The shortlist of successful candidates that passed the aptitude test is usually released like 7 to 10 days after the aptitude test.

2. The selection is based on a quota system which is according to state of origin including FCT.

3. Like 20-30 candidates are usually picked per state. E.g from all Osun state indigene that applied through out the federation only 20-30 candidates will make the shortlist, the same for all other states including FCT (see proof here http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/12/nigerian-navy-releases-list-shortlisted-candidates-2017-dssc/amp/ )

4. If you did not make the screening list it does not mean you did not do well in the aptitude test but smart people have taken over (if you know you know and if you don't know what I meant, don't ask me but you can ask a fellow Nigerian)

©Oyegoke Mayowa (Sir Isaac) Cares

(1) (Reply)

Y'all Can Address Me As Dr O.N Vilakazi - Young Man Brags After Graduating / 2019 UTME: JAMB To Commence Sales Of Form January 10 / Victoria Hardship Fund Equity Grants 2019 For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.