Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola (9722 Views)

Tinubu, Ambode Sing And Show Their Dance Moves At Lagos APC Stakeholders Meeting / Buhari Summons Tinubu, Ambode / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola by mfm04622: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2018
digScratcher:
even tinubu doesn't wear cap all the time, buhari/Jubril should take off his cap.

What do you think Buhari is hiding with the cap?
Re: Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola by digScratcher: 8:13am On Dec 04, 2018
mfm04622:

What do you think Buhari is hiding with the cap?

a Horn.

hahahaha
Re: Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola by Konquest: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2018
ADRIAN88:
I watched the entire interview, the most naturally refreshing, highly intellectual interview I have watched from a public office holder in recent years. I was literally spellbound for the entire 1hour plus duration. Fashola is amongst a very rare breed in this joke of a country, I also got to find out so much more about the workings of and stumbling blocks in the power sector,actual progress recorded, amongs others, there are good people in government, but the bad eggs want to cage them in their boxes.

The interviewers (Arise news) seemed somewhat professional, except a lady who kept displaying some sheer ignorance with her questions, uncle fash was quick to put her in check with each irrelevant question.
The highlight came when he was asked about his relationship with his supposed godfather and successor, he simply said and I quote (with the most warming smiles ever on national tv); "We're cool!" everyone laughed.

In sum, I pray he is given a second chance to complete the good works he has done in those sectors he represents, even if it means PDP comes Into power. More importantly, I pray he becomes a president someday.
^^^^
^^^^
Touché... grin
Nice summations
!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader / Nigerians React As Video Of Tinubu Leap Walking Today Surfaces / Customs Lost N1.3tn To Buhari’s Waivers – CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.