Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years (52397 Views)

BMW X7 SUV Debuts In Nigeria (Photos) / Coscharis Introduces The First BMW X7 (PHOTOS) / 2020 Mercedes GLS Vs. 2019 BMW X7, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by CarGuideNG: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2018
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2018
To be broke in this life is a curse aswear
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by cardoctor(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2018
Sweet car
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by Hoodbilonia: 7:47am On Dec 06, 2018
nigerian bad roads
pot holes
and taxis and keke dem wont allow us to turbo.
i've been puzzled since i came back .
why is it ppl cant maintain one lane ona one way road.. go bend for steering like say dem get hunch back
the thing tire me.
making them scratch u anyhow. your hand never still straight. we wey our hand over straight for steering u go carry your crappy car come dent me.
u cannot see at nite but would be speeding like a zombie o zombie.
naija driving don tire me. ppl wey dey drive benz dey try sha. i must buy hummer h3 naija used o toks o. na dat kind suv good for our road.
npf stop u. dem go need ladder to climb before dem fit see your face
fear go let u wan over take hummer
hummer wey swallow almost the whole road
i go use hummer tyre smash any bastard okada and bastardized learner wey wan use my rear as brake.
fuc

Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by richysam(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2018
sweerychick:
Let me ask my boyfriend to place an order for one
even his ancestors will go broke na joke o before u use insult disorder my dentation.... allow me place an order for u please. I get money wey I no dey use
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by Brightolanton(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2018
daddytime:
Beautiful and sleek as usual from Beemaaa...

If Nigerian mechanics catch you, your life will never ever remain the same again. Sadly.

grin wicked people everywhere. Lwkmd
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by mozona(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2018
i should get one for myself ASAP
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by Topmaike007(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2018
God Biko provide
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2018
For good ten years Sometimes oyibo dey crase o. Where innoson can produce 10 different vehicles with a year. Even to produce one Hollywood movie takes almost a year. Nigeria takes just two weeks. First week for camera rolling and second week for production. No time abeg. ....Chiefo....
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by poseidon12: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2018
sweerychick:
Let me ask my boyfriend to place an order for one

How about you placing an order for one? Nigerian ladies and dependency syndrome.
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by scait(m): 9:44am On Dec 06, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

This beast was unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto show. The plans to produce this SUV started in 2008 but was dumped and finally, after 10 years lapse, we’ve seen it come to life. It only takes one quick glance at the all new BMW X7 for one to figure out this is the biggest SUV the company has ever made. This SUV is a testimony of the fact that if you yell loud enough, someone will definitely listen to you.

For many years, families and fans have yelled out to BMW for a true three-row, 8-seater SUV. Finally, 10 years in development, the all new powerful 2019 BMW is born and it comes with plenty of tech. In fact, it is so crammed to the brim with tech, I wonder if the 2020 Hyundai can catch up. This car will be assembled at the BMW plant in Spartanburg. This means exporting it to China will be a little tricky despite the fact that both countries has agreed to suspend all tariffs at the just concluded G20 summit in Argentina. China remains the world’s largest car market because of it’s huge population.

This large, family size SUV is 10 inches longer than the BMW X5. It is also 2 inches taller with a 5 inches longer wheel base. At the front, this monstrous SUV has the largest chrome-grille ever slapped on a BMW. This latest design gives it a bold aurora and a rich lavish style that screams luxury and money. However, the rear-lights are thinned out which makes it look sweeter than older models.

BMW X7 2019 INTERIOR, INFOTAINMENT AND TECH

The kind of luxury found in BMW cars are the kinds that only fans of Mercedes Benz and AUDI can understand. This luxury has all it takes to battle with the like of the Mercedes Benz GLS, Cadillac Escalade, Lexus LX and the others. Two standard screens sit in the driver’s field of view. One replacing the gauge cluster, and one for infotainment. The 12.3-inch infotainment screen offers touch capability.

Six USB ports are standard, including some Type-C connectors. Combine the system with the BMW Connected app, and you can push appointments and directions from your smart device to the car. A Wi-Fi hotspot is standard, as is wireless device charging.

There are still physical buttons for the climate and audio controls beneath. Vehicle modes, gears and the start button are located alongside one another on the center console, and in the right trim. A three-panel panoramic “Sky lounge” glass roof is available.

BMW X7 2019 POWERTRAIN (THE X7 MIGHT COME TWO TRIMS. THE XDRIVE40I OR XDRIVE50I.)

Pumping out 456 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque at 1,500 to 4,750 rpm. The powerful 4.4-liter, twin-turbocharged gas V8 engine will do an acceleration of 0-60 mph at 5.2 seconds. This is the first trim which is the xDrive50i. The second trim xDrive 40i wields a 3.0-liter, I6, turbocharged gas engine. It’ll put down 335 horsepower and 330 pound-feet of torque, and all that torque is available from 1,500 to 5,200 rpm. It’ll hit 60 mph in 5.8 seconds. That’s very fast for a large car of this size.

The car is expected to hit dealerships around March 2019. The xDrive40i model will set you back $73,900, while the xDrive50i will command a lofty $92,600.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/bmw-unleash-its-largest-suv-the-2019-bmw-x7-after-10-years/
I love this car, na my next car!!
Re: Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years by 6digitscomrade: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2018
TechCapon:
TechCapon

This beast was unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto show. The plans to produce this SUV started in 2008 but was dumped and finally, after 10 years lapse, we’ve seen it come to life. It only takes one quick glance at the all new BMW X7 for one to figure out this is the biggest SUV the company has ever made. This SUV is a testimony of the fact that if you yell loud enough, someone will definitely listen to you.

For many years, families and fans have yelled out to BMW for a true three-row, 8-seater SUV. Finally, 10 years in development, the all new powerful 2019 BMW is born and it comes with plenty of tech. In fact, it is so crammed to the brim with tech, I wonder if the 2020 Hyundai can catch up. This car will be assembled at the BMW plant in Spartanburg. This means exporting it to China will be a little tricky despite the fact that both countries has agreed to suspend all tariffs at the just concluded G20 summit in Argentina. China remains the world’s largest car market because of it’s huge population.

This large, family size SUV is 10 inches longer than the BMW X5. It is also 2 inches taller with a 5 inches longer wheel base. At the front, this monstrous SUV has the largest chrome-grille ever slapped on a BMW. This latest design gives it a bold aurora and a rich lavish style that screams luxury and money. However, the rear-lights are thinned out which makes it look sweeter than older models.

BMW X7 2019 INTERIOR, INFOTAINMENT AND TECH

The kind of luxury found in BMW cars are the kinds that only fans of Mercedes Benz and AUDI can understand. This luxury has all it takes to battle with the like of the Mercedes Benz GLS, Cadillac Escalade, Lexus LX and the others. Two standard screens sit in the driver’s field of view. One replacing the gauge cluster, and one for infotainment. The 12.3-inch infotainment screen offers touch capability.

Six USB ports are standard, including some Type-C connectors. Combine the system with the BMW Connected app, and you can push appointments and directions from your smart device to the car. A Wi-Fi hotspot is standard, as is wireless device charging.

There are still physical buttons for the climate and audio controls beneath. Vehicle modes, gears and the start button are located alongside one another on the center console, and in the right trim. A three-panel panoramic “Sky lounge” glass roof is available.

BMW X7 2019 POWERTRAIN (THE X7 MIGHT COME TWO TRIMS. THE XDRIVE40I OR XDRIVE50I.)

Pumping out 456 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque at 1,500 to 4,750 rpm. The powerful 4.4-liter, twin-turbocharged gas V8 engine will do an acceleration of 0-60 mph at 5.2 seconds. This is the first trim which is the xDrive50i. The second trim xDrive 40i wields a 3.0-liter, I6, turbocharged gas engine. It’ll put down 335 horsepower and 330 pound-feet of torque, and all that torque is available from 1,500 to 5,200 rpm. It’ll hit 60 mph in 5.8 seconds. That’s very fast for a large car of this size.

The car is expected to hit dealerships around March 2019. The xDrive40i model will set you back $73,900, while the xDrive50i will command a lofty $92,600.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/bmw-unleash-its-largest-suv-the-2019-bmw-x7-after-10-years/
diz is too much....Everything in one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Charged $1840 (₦800,000) To Change Brake Pads - Lady Cries Out / Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.