Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (5422 Views)

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Niorte: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2018
A friend of mine once walked up to be saying he called me at so so and so place but I didn't respond. I said, I never went to such place.

There are many look alike, having tooth-gap is not enough evidence.

I have seen many people who are look alike. We know the real Buhari, we have heard him speak to us severally, the real Buhari live with us. Let the alleged Jubrin or whatever, speak to our press men. Let him avail himself for media chat then we the neutral and non partisan people will know the truth.

Someone who does not know original will believe a fake. Nigerians know the real Buhari, so let him address Nigerians in Nigeria and the matter be put to rest.

3 Likes

Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2018
Warship:
There are lookalikes that have the same dental set up.

That man, is not Buhari.

Besides, Buhari should appear on NTA to address the issue and put to rest the issue by removing his cap and kissing Aisha.
You are very stupid!
He should appear on NTA to address who? IPOB?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by brown116: 9:13am On Dec 04, 2018
PeterKbaba:
Atleast we all know the President will address Nigerians on the 1st of January (New Year).
I will like to see the next propaganda for PDP and their cronies.
jubril should address Nigerians now, then we will know he is the real buhari.

1 Like

Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2018
Niorte:
A friend of mine once walked up to be saying he called me at so so and so place but I didn't respond. I said, I never went to such place.

There are many look alike, having tooth-gap is not enough evidence.

I have seen many people who are look alike. We know the real Buhari, we have heard him speak to us severally, the real Buhari live with us. Let the alleged Jubrin or whatever, speak to our press men. Let him avail himself for media chat then we the neutral and non partisan people will know the truth.

Someone who does not know original will believe a fake. Nigerians know the real Buhari, so let him address Nigerians in Nigeria and the matter be put to rest.
When you are blindfolded with hatred and tribalism, how will you see the truth even when it is back up with substantial evidence. Remove hatred from your heart or better still go and wash your eyes with hypo then you will see that's Buhari.
Re: . by brown116: 9:16am On Dec 04, 2018
kehinde1588:

When you are blindfolded with hatred and tribalism, how will you see the truth even when it is back up with substantial evidence. Remove hatred from your heart or better still go and wash your eyes with hypo then you will see that's Buhari.
Oga leave story, that man is not buhari.

2 Likes

Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 9:20am On Dec 04, 2018
brown116:
jubril should address Nigerians now, then we will know he is the real buhari.
You guys like spewing rubbish. When the same Buhari travelled to Poland , he cleared the allegation that he is not cloned that he was even surprised to av heard that he was cloned. You guys came out saying why didn't he address the issue in Nigeria that his response depicted he was truly cloned and not the Buhari we used to know.

Now you want him to go on National Tv and address the whole Nigerians on allegation that was born out of hatred?
Obviously if he goes on National TV and address the whole Nigerians, you guys will still spill ur rubbish as usual.

1 Like

Re: . by PeterKbaba: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2018
I hope you know that Muslim rights means that a person should be buried 24 hours after his death (not too sure).
So you're trying to tell us that a man like Buhari's caliber, the crowd he commands, a man who at a minimum 75% of the whole Northern Nigeria loves, will die and his family will keep quiet because of another 4 years term/politics.
You people are very funny ooo.

I never knew politics could be so crazy like this, PDP seems so desperate, the are acting like their lives and survival depend winning the presidency.
All the stolen money Buhari as collected from them all dey pain them like mad.
PDP as spent over 16 years, what exactly did they do, we all know the world, all the foreign media at large referred to us as a corrupt country, but under this new Government, all this foreign media's don't talk a word about corruption.

APC as only spent 3 years plus. na wa ooooo
Re: . by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 04, 2018
Chai!!!even those I thought were educated and literate are showing their stupidity on here...Double kor,leg over niii

1 Like

Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2018
PeterKbaba:
I hope you know that Muslim rights means that a person should be buried 24 hours after his death (not too sure).
So you're trying to tell us that a man like Buhari's caliber, the crowd he commands, a man who at a minimum 75% of the whole Northern Nigeria loves, will die and his family will keep quiet because of another 4 years term/politics.
You people are very funny ooo.

I never knew politics could be so crazy like this, PDP seems so desperate, the are acting like their lives and survival depend winning the presidency.
All the stolen money Buhari as collected from them all dey pain them like mad.
PDP as spent over 16 years, what exactly did they do, we all know the world, all the foreign media at large referred to us as a corrupt country, but under this new Government, all this foreign media's don't talk a word about corruption.

APC as only spent 3 years plus. na wa ooooo
Don't mind them bro. They just want to bring out something out of nothing.
Re: . by brown116: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2018
kehinde1588:

You guys like spewing rubbish. When the same Buhari travelled to Poland , he cleared the allegation that he is not clone that he was even surprised to av heard that he was cloned. You guys came out saying why didn't he address the issue in Nigeria that his response depicted he was truly clone and not the Buhari we used to know.

Now you want him to go on National Tv and address the whole Nigerians on allegation that was born out of hatred?
Obviously if he goes on National TV and address the whole Nigerians, you guys will still spill ur rubbish as usual.
I know u r working for ur 30k pinut. jubril should come and address us here in Nigeria not in poland

1 Like

Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2018
brown116:
I know u r working for ur 30k pinut. jubril should come and address us here in Nigeria not in poland
What difference does it make if he comes on air in Nigeria and address the same Nigerians he addressed in Poland?
Just tell me what's the difference?
Re: . by PeterKbaba: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2018
brown116:

Don't worry now, January 1st is right here, may God give us all long life.
When the President addresses Nigerians, make sure you hold Biro and paper to jot all the grammatical errors in his English and come back with another propaganda that he was speaking in Arabic he learnt from Egypt.

1 Like

Re: . by brown116: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2018
kehinde1588:

What difference does it make if he comes on air in Nigeria and address the same Nigerians he addressed in Poland?
Just tell me what's the difference?
through his accent and his physical structure we will know if he is real buhari or jubril. we will also ask him some questions about Nigerians. because I heard this jubril doesn't know anything about Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: . by oyoirabor: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2018
kehinde1588:

You are the ones with so much hate...You waste started all this hate and bitterness in 2015. Like a dirty coward you guys have always been....have turned around pointing finger and shouting hate...hate like a headless chicken. Hateful and envious lot....spits!!!!!

1 Like

Re: . by brown116: 9:45am On Dec 04, 2018
PeterKbaba:

Don't worry now, January 1st is right here, may God give us all long life.
When the President addresses Nigerians, make sure you hold Biro and paper to jot all the grammatical errors in his English and come back with another propaganda that he was speaking in Arabic he learnt from Egypt.
Oga why must jubril Waite till next year before he address Nigerians, but he can address Nigerians immediately he leave the country, that only shows he is jubril.

1 Like

Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2018
oyoirabor:

You are the ones with so much hate...You waste started all this hate and bitterness in 2015. Like a dirty coward you guys have always been....have turned around pointing finger and shouting hate...hate like a headless chicken. Hateful and envious lot....spits!!!!!
There is no sense in what you posted up there. Its obvious that you are a replica of what you wrote.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2018
I m starting to believe these guys o

Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 9:55am On Dec 04, 2018
brown116:
through his accent and his physical structure we will know if he is real buhari or jubril. we will also ask him some questions about Nigerians. because I heard this jubril doesn't know anything about Nigerians.
So you are too deaf to hear his accent in the video that was posted online. This is what hatred cause in the heart.
Asking him questions about Nigerians? Hahaha, this sounds epic. Now I know you are an unintelligent being grin

1 Like

Re: . by obailala(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2018
While it is agreed that Nigeria has some of the smartest people on earth, it's also true that Nigeria has somr of the dullest people on earth.

In 2015, instead of focusing on how to campaign or srll the qualities of their candidate to Nigerians, PDP and its supporters spent their whole yimr searching for Buhari's certificate; and that's how they lost the election.

4 years later, when you think they should have learnt a thing or two, they've started in the same agenda; this time claiming that the president is dead.

Whether dead or alivr or cloned or replaced, I'm still wondering how this their obsession on this issue will stop APC from fielding the same candidate, or how it will prevent or dissuade apc supporters from voting apc in the coming elections. Some clowns still keep posting pictures of Buhari Ear circled in RED, talk of a confused generation!

1 Like

Re: . by MONIKERREVEALER: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2018
PeterKbaba:
Atleast we all know the President will address Nigerians on the 1st of January (New Year).
I will like to see the next propaganda for PDP and their cronies.

SHAMELESS CLOWN!

so your "president" only addresses his minions on public holidays and you cuntts are comfortable with this bizarre arrangements?!

GTFOH!
Re: . by PeterKbaba: 10:33am On Dec 04, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

SHAMELESS CLOWN!

so your "president" only addresses his minions on public holidays and you cuntts are comfortable with this bizarre arrangements?!

GTFOH!

You want a whole Nigeria's President of over 200 million people to come and respond to what nnamdi kanu (a fugitive) said about him.
So after he responds and nnamdi kanu comes again and say Buhari's shoe is too small, you will also expect the President to come out again and defend himself.

Funny set of people.

If you people are not stupid, ask yourself a sincere question,
Who is Kanu, Ipod and what do they stand for?
What did Buhari do to their Organization?
Where is Kanu now?
Is he sad or happy?
Who started this conversation about Jubril or no Jubril?
What else do you expect from an Ipod.

The same nnamdi kanu that said any ibos that worship in a Yoruba church should be put to death or sent out of biafra,
You people keep fighting a lost battle.
You can see APC as not even started serious canpaign yet, once the real SW Leaders comes out to campaign, we don't need noise, everyone will fall to line.
Even Tinubu as not started talking. The other day, he was talking about Man United and Chelsea.
I hope you all know that the Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is married to the grand daughter of the real Yoruba Leader AWOLOWO.
I hope you all know that in 2023, these a big probability that Yemi Osinbajo will be Nigeria's President, meaning Awolowo in one way became President through him.
Yoruba's are deep thinkers, we don't make noise all over the place.

1 Like

Re: . by Tizu(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2018
Warship:
There are lookalikes that have the same dental set up.

That man, is not Buhari.

Besides, Buhari should appear on NTA to address the issue and put to rest the issue by removing his cap and kissing Aisha.

Ask any dentist around you, dental gaps can be easily created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by buhariguy(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2018
Mufasa27:
grin
One reason I don’t believe this jubril story, is because it’s very difficult to get someone with the same level of incompetence sad
you are right,
If buhari is a dulardiho, how come jubrin is also dulardiho.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist are curse.
They will remain a slave in Nigeria
Re: . by brown116: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2018
kehinde1588:

So you are too deaf to hear his accent in the video that was posted online. This is what hatred cause in the heart.
Asking him questions about Nigerians? Hahaha, this sounds epic. Now I know you are an unintelligent being grin
u re a cheap idiot who only care for his stomach, 30k pinut has disorganise ur brain system for normal reasoning. If jubril his sure that he is a real Nigerian let him come and address Nigerias here. Jubril must go, we voted for buhari not jubril

1 Like

Re: . by buhariguy(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2018
brown116:
Oga leave story, that man is not buhari.
jubrin is jubrin,
How can buhari be buhari
Re: . by Warship: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Tizu:

Ask any dentist around you, dental gaps can be easily created.
Good point.
Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
brown116:
u re a cheap idiot who only care for his stomach, 30k pinut has disorganise ur brain system for normal reasoning. If jubril his sure that he is a real Nigerian let him come and address Nigerias here. Jubril must go, we voted for buhari not jubril
Why are you pained so much. You keep hammering on same invalid point. Is it that you lack brain or you don't use it at all?

Don't worry Buhari is coming to address your father and mother as to why they ought to have flushed you away before you were born.

1 Like

Re: . by brown116: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
kehinde1588:

Why are you pained so much. You keep hammering on same invalid point. Is it that you lack brain or you don't use it at all?

Don't worry Buhari is coming to address your father and mother as to why they ought to have flushed you away before you were born.
jubril 30k pinut is doing wonder, if jubril tell u that ur mother was once a prostitude u will say yes sir. Bastard

1 Like

Re: . by brown116: 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
buhariguy:
jubrin is jubrin, How can buhari be buhari
jubril must go back to sudan
Re: . by kehinde1588(m): 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
brown116:
jubril 30k pinut is doing wonder, if jubril tell u that ur mother was once a prostitude u will say yes sir. Bastard
grin grin grin. I know you are very depressed now. I can see you can't even type well. Ndi ara grin
Re: . by somehow: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
What is Nigerian educational ranking again?

I am ashamed for Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Disguises At Aso Villa Wearing Mopol Uniform / Sweden To Host Inaugural European Sex Championship / LASG To GRV: Sanwo-olu Never Paid Legal Fees From State Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.