Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos (3377 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures / Bisola Badmus Confirms The Death Of Aisha Abimbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by crimmish: 6:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Actress Bisola Badmus shares lovely photos as she is one year older today.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/actress-bisola-badmus-celebrates-birthday.html

See photos:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by ClintonEmex: 6:57am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by youngberry001(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2018
This pig is cute cheesy
Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by SIMPLYkush: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2018
say no to ugly and fat pigs, I wonder how she made it as an actress with her everlasting body odour, she should be rejected like a plague

1 Like

Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2018
angry dirty fat pig with a decaying smell

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:19am On Dec 04, 2018
HBD bold & beautiful LLNP cool
Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Burgerlomo: 8:20am On Dec 04, 2018
youngberry001:
This pig is cute cheesy

Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by mezarddinny: 9:17am On Dec 04, 2018
kwam 1 fall my hand, how can that legend lay with a woman this ugly? her body odour is excruciating, the smell from her pussy is putrid and can rival that of the dump site in front of igbobi
Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2018
Razz fat girl

Before you see any of these Yoruba nollywood actress wey no razz and lousy,you go waka well.na everything them razz for.makeup excessive, dressing, thrashy and lousy, carriage,obese and loud mouthed.jeez
Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2018
mezarddinny:
kwam 1 fall my hand, how can that legend lay with a woman this ugly? her body odour is excruciating, the smell from her pussy is putrid and can rival that of the dump site in front of igbobi
ahannn take it easy bros.the insult fit kee. Have mercy biko grin
Re: Actress Bisola Badmus Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos by Omolola16: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2018
How can you say such horrible things abt your fellow human being. Its nt funny. You re very mean .
Immaculatesnow:
angry dirty fat pig with a decaying smell

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

#Xenophobia: DJ Cuppy Walks Freely On The Streets Of Lagos (photo, Video) / 15 Days In Dubai And Still Balling Hard- Bobrisky Shade To Her Haters- See Pics / Seyi Shay Storm The Internet With Her Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.