Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :, Tuesday, December 4,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :, Tuesday, December 4,2018 (304 Views)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress: Divine Repositioning December 4 - 9 / RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual Nov 4, 2018 : TOPIC – Hypocrites In The Church / Rccg Sunday School Lesson 27 March 4 , 2018 : Topic – Essence Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :, Tuesday, December 4,2018 by femoint007(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, December 4, 2018) *WHEN YOU NEED A MIRACLE*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for, with You, all things are possible.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, please, show me what to do, for my desperately needed miracle to be delivered into my hands, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, remove from me, every garment of pride, and cloth me with the garment of humility, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every spirit of unbelief and doubt in my life, be consumed by Your fire; and give me a faith that could move mountains, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, connect me with men and women, that will continually, lift up my faith, and keep Your fire burning, in my life, forever, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the kind of faith, big enough to deliver my needed miracles and breakthroughs, into my hands, this season, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, increase my faith and let the Lordship of Christ prevail over situations and circumstances in my life, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, release upon Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, fresh unction, great faith and uncommon anointing, needed to accomplish greater works, at the ongoing Congress of RCCG, at the Redemption Camp, in Lagos, Nigeria, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :, Tuesday, December 4,2018 by Dadabanton49: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2018
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of Wealth For Believers In Christ Jesus Only / My Ordeal In Kidnappers Den – Pastor Bassey James / Fornication Is A Fatal Sin Please World Wake Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.