Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo (23067 Views)

Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria / Governor Umahi Covers Superior RTV Magazine, UK (Photo) / Tobi Uba Graduates With First Class From University Of Reading, UK (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Judybash93(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2018
highcollide:
Them swear for this people? Na only them dey Nigeria?

Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by LIVEBYTRUTH: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2018
AFONJAS +Rape+ Ritualism+Hypocrisy+Empty wo wo wo, ah ah ah, Equals to ? pls give me the answer !!!
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Uppalove(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Zoehill(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
if there is another word for FINISHED..........this man is FINISHED FOR UK
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by ObinnaObinna(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
I really don't understand why Afonja loves rape.

1 Like

Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by AngelicBeing: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
amaniro:

Just to cool off conji grin
And the konji cooling off is taking him to jail and a permanent damage to his record for life in the UK sad
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by NessaBoo(f): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2018
I so much detest and hate anything RAPE!! Irrespective of whatever tribe that commits it most. All Rapists deserve a fate worse than death!!! angry angry

Imagine, a minor for that matter!

1 Like

Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Frankdoz27: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2018
Afonjas are very good at rape.

1 Like

Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by ObinnaObinna(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2018
tstx:
Afonja Amaka
Afonja ajoka! �
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
i think until they start cutting of der fick and give it to Dog to eat. before dey learn.

enjoy my signatur
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
Earthbound:

Paedophiles are not restricted to just any region in the world. They are everywhere. It's a psychological (and a small Penįs) problem.

I think what he is saying is that is there no crime on earth that we are excluded from?
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by chemicool: 12:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ooni:
my people are we cursed?

Yes you are cursed with your siblings.
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
NessaBoo:
I so much detest and hate anything RAPE!! Irrespective of whatever tribe that commits it most. All Rapists deserve a fate worse than death!!! angry angry

Imagine, a minor for that matter!

Wow, you've grown ohh!! shocked shocked How did your milk factory get so big?
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by chemicool: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
LIVEBYTRUTH:
AFONJAS +Rape+ Ritualism+Hypocrisy+Empty wo wo wo, ah ah ah, Equals to ? pls give me the answer !!!

Your generation is cursed.
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Afonja007: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
All you this omo nna should stop abusing we afonjas ,that's how you this igbo people changed our yoruba names to bad something in igbo language angryyou people said olaniyi means wasted person in igbo language olaitan mean there rounds olanike means bang me from asss olajide means bang and hold and ramotu bang me ,why are you igbo people dislike us like this angry embarassed
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Charly68: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
So the curse issued against him is working eventually ..his village people must have reactivated their jazz.. What a terrible shame
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by sammie99: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Can they know nigeria 4 good for once ?
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
He thought he was in a certain country where Ill educated people would resort to blaming the young lass for seemingly encouraging him with her childish whims and attires or for agreeing to go to have a bite to eat, foolish old man, enjoy the breath of fresh free air cos you may never experience it again, one thing foreign convicts hate is a pedophile grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Ianmaduka(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
That jail reach 10yrs oooo
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by madgoat(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Owoade...Proud ambassador of Brown roof Republic

Flatron head, stop getting excited unnecessarily.
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Iceberg3: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
I know already,na dem, Coneheads
grin

2 Likes

Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by AceGeraci: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Earthbound:

Paedophiles are not restricted to just any region in the world. They are everywhere. It's a psychological (and a small Penįs) problem.
lol.. So by your logic, all northerners who prefer 8-13 year olds to wife have small dick issues
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
AceGeraci:
lol.. So by your logic, all northerners who prefer 8-13 year olds to wife have small dick issues
Pretty much. If your dick can't properly fit in some adult women, how can underage girls tickle your fancy? Think about it.
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by wolexy14(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
On a serious not....we afonjas and ipob are the ones spoiling dis country....why is it that any crime like dis its either this two tribes .yahooyahoo both...rituals both......robbery both...drug pushers both....una no dey taya...abi make we sane people go join hausas ni?

1 Like

Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by wolexy14(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
On a serious not....we afonjas and ipob are the ones spoiling dis country....why is it that any crime like dis its either this two tribes .yahooyahoo both...rituals both......robbery both...drug pushers both....una no dey taya6...abi make we sane people go join hausas ni?
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
afonjas na dem na
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
They can't obey simple laws. Even if the child is stupidly willing, you can't molest a minor.

Mad negroe males with finger battery d1cks.

If it were to be in Naija, they will blame it on indecent dressing bla bla bla. And some foolish females will support.

Cursed country.

Now that even boys are currently being molested, let's see who they will blame. undecided
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by amber222(f): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
won gbe ise Ile de ita �
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by TheAntagonist(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
wolexy14:
On a serious not....we afonjas and ipob are the ones spoiling dis country....why is it that any crime like dis its either this two tribes .yahooyahoo both...rituals both......robbery both...drug pushers both....una no dey taya...abi make we sane people go join hausas ni?

Join them to have sex with cows,
Kill farmers and drive them away from their land,
Marry underage girls below the age of 13,
Make begging a profession,
Reproduce without any kind of planning and leave their offspring in poverty
The list goes on and on

undecided
Re: Simon Owoade Convicted Of Raping 12-Year-Old Girl In UK. Photo by Quality20(m): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
owoade - igbokwe? Is dat a yoba or Igbo name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owonikoko Quadri Is Dead / Isa Pantami Criticises Clerics Who Go Into Politics (Throwback Video) / Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.