Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Build Your Fan Base As A Writer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Build Your Fan Base As A Writer (298 Views)

Make $1k - $5k+ Monthly Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer. / Are You Really Needs This Viable Home Base Biz Investment As Part Time ? / Build Your Own Etheruem Smart Contract For Only 0.22ETH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Fan Base As A Writer by IssacharProject: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2018
How to Build your Fan Base as a Writer

There is a business side to every venture and this is what most talented people forget. You might be William Shakespeare reincarnated, or a love child of George Orwell and J.K Rowling, but if you cannot get people to read your work, your talent is all useless. So while writing, editing and marketing your work is one half of your job, the other half is getting people to read your work. Here are five unconventional ways to build a fan base.

1. Let your Accessories speak:
Have you ever met anyone who tries to slip what he does in every little conversation you have with him? You are talking about politics and the next thing is “well, I once wrote about politics…” You start talking football and he goes, “I was meant to go to a game but had to write my book…” This is a pretty annoying strategy and might make people avoid having conversations with you. So what’s the way out? Accessories. Imagine having lots of cool shirts that have cool inscriptions telling people what you do? It can have something like “I am a psychotic writer.” If you wear these shirts to events or movies or any gathering, it speaks to people about what you do and can make them bring up the topic of what you do first. “Your shirt says you write..?

Read more at; https://www.issacharprojects.com/how-to-build-your-fan-base-as-a-writer/

(1) (Reply)

A / Mmp: The Best Financial Empowerment Developed By Mankind / Stop Asking People “how Was Your Night?@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.