Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun (29033 Views)

Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video) / Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by tellwisdom: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please leave the boi alone...He's a musician undecided
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by correctguy101(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Police ambassador ke? $mh
Mediocre lots.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by correctguy101(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
Police ambassador ke? $mh
Mediocre lots.
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Lankybaby(f): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
new music dropping soon...

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by candygist: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
bojbest:
He needs the gun to kill mosquito well well grin. Make dem free my guy cheesy

Really ?
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by nattty(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Y am I feeling that the court will ask him to pay fine last last grin..

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Pangea: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
Fame don enter his head

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Macgreat(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
publicity stunt
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
GistmoreNG:
Singer and Police ambassador Adekunle Temitope aka Small Doctor, remains in detention for unlawful possession of firearms and after allegdely threatening police officers with a gun.

Edgal lmohimi, Lagos State commisser of police, has revealed, while parading the musician along with three other persons, that Small Doctor was arrested on allegations that he threatened a police officer who was on traffic duty along Oshodi, Lagos

He said: Small Doctor was arrested and taken to the state CID for questioning. He was alleged to have fired a gun; the pellets from the gun injured four people who were rushed to the hospital l. Small Doctor will be charged to court for prosecution.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/small-doctor-remains-in-detention-after-threatening-police-officers-with-a-gun
Na wah so this gist is true. See the first guy in the pics smiling and throwing peace sign. He never know what time it is. @ small doctor why you carry gun the waka even if na registered. Omo after this sharply enter studio turn this matter to a hit song.
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Victor08032(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin cheesy grin

No be u sing BUHARI ye ma su GBA ko je
may God deliver u ijn
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Christianos: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Since this news broke, I've been thinking about the endorsements that this boy will lose... I wonder if Airtel will change that their advert, too... embarassed
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Mysselff2: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
paparazzi1987:
Welcome on board sir. We have plenty patients in the cell to treat...Thank you Dr. Small

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by efizziano4eddy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
so where is d video
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Sappro22(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Arresting a whole ambassador grin grin grin
The system is rigged!

Meanwhile (for sale) SAMSUNG ATIV SMART PC

https://www.nairaland.com/4883406/sale-samsung-ativ-smart-pc
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
paparazzi1987:
How can a Brand arrest its influencer for advertising brand products

Anyways, Welcome on board sir. We have plenty patients in the cell to treat...Thank you Dr. Small
"Advertising" and setting off a loaded firearm when one is not a legally authorised personnel to do such? Haba brother!
Shey its because none of your loved ones were injured with stray bullets ba?
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by greggng: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Police ambassador. Hmmmm...they should treat him with some respect
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by FarahAideed: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
paparazzi1987:
How can a Brand arrest its influencer for advertising brand products

Anyways, Welcome on board sir. We have plenty patients in the cell to treat...Thank you Dr. Small
Lol

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Babacele: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

"Advertising" and setting off a loaded firearm when one is not a legally authorised personnel to do such? Haba brother!
you see why I'm your no 1 fan?
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by ericuzor(m): 1:50pm On Dec 04, 2018
I don't believe this story that he fired shot people injured were are our investigative journalist or we no longer have any in the country just fake news lazy bloggers.. Seen videos online when he was bitten up and harass but no one at the back ground of the video said anything about shot fired..
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by bigplayerz(m): 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2018
So because he`s an ambassador he should shoot at will and not obey law and order...What if he killed any of the policemen? he would probably compensate them and it turns a forgone story...sometimes some of these officers are not the problem but the people are the problem and we then claim they are extorting us because they carry fire arms. Small DR carried a fire arm which could have been used for robbery or murder let them investigate him and let Justice be served. Brand Ambassador what nonesense
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Babacele:
you see why I'm your no 1 fan?
smiley
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2018
Cladez:
He can stay there till eternity because he deserves it.Its not like he would be missed in the music industry.

Making noise in the name of singing.
bad belle the nigga get money pass you at least if you no buy en track there are plenty of those afonja rascals that are ready to sacrifice their lives for his album. so stop sleeping (ye masun!)

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by paparazzi1987(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

You should notice the sarcasim in the post you quoted.

wink

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
paparazzi1987:

You should notice the sarcasim in the post you quoted.

wink
I guess i failed to. My bad
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by jericco1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
the guy go don remove shoe
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by kindredspirit(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
ericuzor:
I don't believe this story that he fired shot people injured were are our investigative journalist or we no longer have any in the country just fake news lazy bloggers.. Seen videos online when he was bitten up and harass but no one at the back ground of the video said anything about shot fired..

You should read to comprehend. Don't just read just for the heck of it. Nobody said they fired shots which injured people. This is the story:

They were arrested for pulling a Gun on a traffic warden who had stopped their car while controlling traffic flow. They didnt take kindly to this thereby using the gun to scare the warden into letting their vehicle pass. Word about the incident then got to the DPO of Shogunle Division who despatched men to the scene. The video you saw was that of the "Small Doctor" fella and his friends being made to lie on the ground as they were being searched. The police obviously thought they were robbers.

However, according to the Police CP, "Small Doctor" had been alleged to have fired gunshots during a concert in Agege wherein pellets injured some people some months ago. He said that the incident was being investigated before this latest one.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by cocococo: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
Because of the embarrassment he gave Buhari at that APC convention, they decided to bury his career: no more endorsements with such reputation. How can a man just carry gun and threaten a police officer on the road?
They even said he fired gunshots before that injured 4 people. Stories! Police sha! Them wan just frustrate this guy life. Show me the 4 people injured. Show me passengers who winessed when he threatened the police, she me witnesses of the shooting and then I may give some credence to this story.
Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Okoyeebo: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
ericuzor:

Please, shut up if you have nothing intelligent to contribute.

This is the second time he's being arrested in a matter relating to firearms.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor remains in detention after threatening police officers with a gun by Okoyeebo: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
cocococo:
Because of the embarrassment he gave Buhari at that APC convention, they decided to bury his career: no more endorsements with such reputation. How can a man just carry gun and threaten a police officer on the road, and even fired gunshots? Stories! Police sha! Them wan just frustrate this guy life. Show me the 4 people injured. Show me passengers who witnessed the shooting and then I may have some credence to those story.

Did Small Doctor deny any of the allegations?

Don't put your mouth in a matter that doesn't concern you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Nyra Shades Ubi Franklin Over Iyanya Feud / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) / Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.