Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) (7506 Views)

Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / Saraki Addresses Protesting National Assembly Staff, As Ahmed Lawal Speaks / National Assembly Staff Sit On The Floor During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2018
The Parliamentary Staff Association of Nigeria (PASAN) Tuesday staged a protest at the National Assembly over the non payment of their salaries and allowances.

The protest, which was directly at the lobby of the Senate, took place amid tight security.

According to inside sources has it that the staff turned out in large numbers and they made it early enough for the protest.

Some of the banners carried by the protesters have the inscription: ‘enough is enough. ‘the Clerk to the National Assembly has suddenly become stupendous’.

The protesters were singing: “Sani Omolori, juju de fail’, ‘Ole’ as they moved round the balcony to the chambers. Sani Omolori is the Clerk to the National Assembly.

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/non-payment-of-allowances-national-assembly-staffs-protest/

1 Share

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by ArmedRobber: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2018
saraki has use the fund to buy delegates at portharcourt convention and spend part at kwara bye election unfortunately he lost in both attempt

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2018
grin

Even as much as them Saraki dey loot reach, them no gree pay their staff

grin

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by OneManLegion(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2018
Heaven and earth shall pass before a public office holder is owed anything in Nigeria.

After all the padding by Saraki's NA, they won't pay their staffs. Shameless pigs!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by jericco1(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2018
imagine.. you'll never hear that senators are being owed anything

4 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by xtophy1(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2018
I will be happy to leave Nigeria. I'm tired embarassed
Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by chido20(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2018
nigeria is bleeped up under buhari.. and anybody in this nairaland that will vote for him will also die with him��

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by Pruwa: 11:53am On Dec 04, 2018
The lawmakers are earning big yet they cannot do something to help their workers.
This is pathetic!!!

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by Abooh: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2018
Na WA OK, satanic sorry saraki cannot pay his workers then promised kwara workers to pay all their salary
Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by Mikat: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2018
Shameless legislathieves, selfish and greedy sarakians

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by hisexcellency34: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Saraki see your life. Ordinary salary, you can't pay

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by emmyt2: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
I thought Saraki said he is better than Buhari, why is he owing his staffs.
Kettle calling pot black.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by abc115: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Their money is being used to pay salary in Kwara
Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by Endosteed(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Seriously our leaders should fear God

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by ArmedRobber: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2018
chido20:
nigeria is bleeped up under buhari.. and anybody in this nairaland that will vote for him will also die with him��
shut up what is buhari business with senate ??akpamu

7 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by LaniXmen: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by Mhiztahflash(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerians sha with funny attitude, why sit on the floor like beggers. That is what the federal government will tag them as. God help Nigeria. angry

Check here to know how to enable USB debugging on your Smartphone https://naijagistech..com/2018/11/how-to-enable-usb-debugging-on-android.html?m=1
Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by chido20(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
ArmedRobber:
shut up what is buhari business with senate ??akpamu
armed robber dem go soon burn you.. onye ara

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by ArmedRobber: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
chido20:
like they burn your papa and mama for stealing at ariara market abi

6 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by MycroftHolmes: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
So after all the 'budget padding' una still dey owe staff abi?

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by yrex01(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
chido20:
Arindin. Wetin concern buhari with senate ? Is he responsible for ur misfortune in life ??

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by chido20(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
yrex01:
Arindin. Wetin concern buhari with senate ? Is he responsible for ur misfortune in life ??
no my brother not all

but he is responsible for the failure of your whole generation....

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by chido20(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
ArmedRobber:
come let me give you job...
but you will give me your mother first let me Bleep grin
ArmedRobber:
but you will give me your mother first let me Bleep

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by Vabasi(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is Nigeria.
Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by yrex01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
chido20:
no my brother not all

but he is responsible for the failure of your whole generation....
e pain am die. By d way, we ain't failing, we wining here man. Peace !!
God bless Nigeria
God bless MR president

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by sevo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Useless set of human beings....can't even pay their staff the peanuts allocated to them. Thievies

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by ArmedRobber: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
chido20:
but you will give me your mother first let me Bleep ;Dcome let me give you job...
but you will give me your mother first let me Bleep
you mean your mum customers bleep her before buying her goods at ariara market.
Eyya no wonder ur mum gave ur father a bastard child from an imbecil-e customer

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Staff Protest Over Non Payment Of Allowances (photos) by gr8child(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
They shouldn't worry, Saraki will soon come and pay their backlog from his "personal funds", like he did in Kwara.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Not Been Served Any Impeachment Notice - Edo Dep-governor, Shaibu / No Outsider Can Stop An Igbo As President In 2015 –ezeife / Dear Nigerian Youths, How Can You Actually 'Help' Nigeria!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.