Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? (1680 Views)

Ecobank Transnational Incorporated Public Offer( Eti) / Afribank Public Offer / Hot! Dangote Flour Initial Public Offer Out Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? by titilaelae(f): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2010
I have 2 accounts with CSCS, one in my maiden name and the other in my current name. I bought 2000  units of shares at the last public offer of First Bank in my two names respectively i.e I filled 2 forms simultaneously.

In a bid to subscribe to e-allottment I erronously  wrote on one form the account number (with my stockbroking house)  instead of my CSCS number while the other form was properly filled.  Now,  one was okay, as in I got the certificate in good time but the erronous one has been hanging only God knows where.  I physically complained to FBN Registrars orally and in writing  abt a year ago but nothing has happend since. 

Does anyone in the house know what else I can do? 1000 units @ N39 = N39,000 and I can't afford to lose that much oh embarassed. Thanks  y'all
Re: First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? by atilla(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2010
Send someone to the registrars office with a letter for the certificate, requesting them to release the certificate to (fill the persons name)
and make sure you use the same signature you filled on that form and if you can include a photocopy of the application form. If possible try and go yourself

If they have the certificate with them they would release it. If not they would issue an indemnity form.

Please check this link for their website to see their addresses in different part of Nigeria. http://www.firstregistrarsnigeria.com/contact.aspx

goodluck wink
Re: First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? by titilaelae(f): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2010
@atila, many thanks to you.
Re: First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? by titilaelae(f): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2010
@atilla, many thanks to you.
Re: First Bank Last Public Offer - How Can I Recover My Certificate? by 0Edward0(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2010
titilaelae:

I have 2 accounts with CSCS,

Pls how do I open a CSCS account, I have shares with Access Bank, Dangote Flour and Transcorp. need help, because I want to be buying more shares as time goes on.

Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading / Pls How Much Did Gtbank Sale Dollar Today / Tbc Exchange For Btc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.