Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Make Money Marketing Designer Perfumes And Cosmetics. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Money Marketing Designer Perfumes And Cosmetics. (828 Views)

Where To Buy Bulk Weaveons,extensions,hair Accessories And Cosmetics In Ibadan / Designer Perfumes At Very Affordable Prices With Home Delivery: / Brand New Wholesale Designer Perfumes From Uk : Clearance (+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Marketing Designer Perfumes And Cosmetics. by beautyline(f): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2010
For all looking to start a small business of their own , check out my website at http://www.fragrances.fm/felicia for info on a business that will give you financial freedom while you savour the sweet scent of the success you are prepared to work for.

You need very little capital to start.

Just drop your phone number and email address on the "Want More Information" page and I'll send you all the information you need to get started , and some freebies too!

I can be reached on 08034708929 or chynweod@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Marketing Designer Perfumes And Cosmetics. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
hope to hear from you, just dropped my details on your site
Re: Make Money Marketing Designer Perfumes And Cosmetics. by beautyline(f): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2010
Thanks Dear, Please check your mail, I've sent all the information you require to start off.

Hope to welcome you on board soon!
Re: Make Money Marketing Designer Perfumes And Cosmetics. by bece: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2010
my email is mybisi2002@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Enuf Pay....the New Face Of Pay To Click In Nigeria / IT Company / Discover How You Can Make Millions In Your Business By Unleashing Your Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.