Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) (38672 Views)

David Umahi Adorned In APC Next Level Attire [Photos] / El-rufai Wears Igbo Attire, Receives Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
G
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Ventura1: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
Organic crowd out of pure love...we don't buy crowd like buharideen's and atikulooter's

8 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Banwod1st(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
What a crowd!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Anambralife:
OMG...... EVERYBODY IN ENUGU CAME OUT. ������������. This guy don win oooo ������

Bro, forget matter. In Igbo land, to pull crowd na your money. Better money oooo. Nobody is willing to leave his good earning business for one political rally or the other.

Let's stop celebrating those who pay to pull such crowd. At least the guy is not paying much for such crowd.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Tolulopefinest(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
Hmm
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin truth be told .......... Sincerely speaking Sowore deserves to be on a bigger platform... Anyway feb is almost here we would see how many votes he will get grin then majority of all those shouting Sowore up and dan will know National politics is quite different from SUG election...

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by san316(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
See crowd
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2018
Oshigun:
Sowore is going about things the wrong way. You need to pay your dues politically anywhere in the world and especially Nigeria. Merkel did not come out of nowhere, neither Teresa May or Even Trump. They all ran on powerful political platforms they are members of. It is good for our democracy Sowore is competing but I feel he should have started more modestly in the house of Rep or Senate. I believe he has something to offer but may have damaged himself running a race he has no chance of winning as it can be argued Ribadu did when he ran as Presidential candidate of ACN in 2011. Time will tell where Sowore goes from here.
what is the meaning of all these stupid "modesty and start small rubbish you people always saying....the guy is not stupid for contesting for the highest post in the land....

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by festacman(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
One an aluta, always an aluta. Courage, defiance and belief.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buterflyle0:
That high look from smoking weed. grin

Even his bodyguard could tell that his oga is so high. Just see how he is staring at him from behind.

Somebody that should go and first contest to be a local government councillor is here fooling around for presidency.

I want to ask you a question and if you answered wrongly deliberately then you are a much bigger f00l than I think. Between this Sowore and Atiku, who is more fit to rule us as president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Mankosi: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Those children will be disappointed. I know most of them was thinking he will share money.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
To avoid lamentations till 2023 vote a radical, vote Sowore or keep silent and enjoy economic hardship. I dont know this guy, never met him all i can see is a guy who is ready to step on toes and who doesnt care whose ox is gored provided his ppl are happy. Nigerians over to you.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2018
Nigerian youths are dafter than daft these are the same youths always complaining that Nigeria has just 2options now a youth has volunteered himself they're still talking nonsense.
Starboytwo:
what is the meaning of all these stupid "modesty and start small rubbish you people always saying....the guy is not stupid for contesting for the highest post in the land....

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Connecticut: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Comedian
You are one of the problem we have in this country. I guess u are among of useless youths we have in this country, instead of you to commend his effort u are calling him comedian. Naija is not worth dying for. Gani Fawenhimi fought tirelessly what did they use to pay him back? Evil Sowore is well to do than 99.9% of your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by luluosas(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2018
How I wished the Nigerian youths can lined up behind this young man. But unfortunately they are dying following Atiku and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
Dem no give am title ? grin grin grin .. I like Sowore though ...
Till then #SaiBuhari # SaiAPC #sanwoeko
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by fredoooooo: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mankosi:
Those children will be disappointed. I know most of them was thinking he will share money.
Business as usual wink
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Josh44s:

I want to ask you a question and if you answered wrongly deliberately then you are a much bigger f00l than I think. Between this Sowore and Atiku, who is more fit to rule us as president?

For you to ask me this question then you are a much bigger fool than I thought

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
Starboytwo:

Okay. Let us see how Sowore will perform. Ribadu, when he contested for the Presidency in 2011, had a far higher profile than Sowore , as the pioneer head of the EFCC, yet he failed woefully. It is good to aim high in life but don't do that with idealism alone. you still need a pragmatic grasp of how to go about achieving what you want with the constraints and realities of what is on the ground.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
For ppl saying sowore should have started small let me ask you a question the nigeria now and the nigeria 8 years ago which one do you prefer we are heading for the cliffs our present leaders are clueless we are running a govt of damage control giving market women stipends all in the name of poverty alleviation. We cant progress like this. Nigeria is not a village, it is a country with the smartest people on earth, the most energetic, very resilient, but too quiet for my liking. Look at what is happening in france, they are a developed nation small fuel hike they are causing unrest. Take ur destiny back if need be let there be a total overhaul of this govt. We cant continue like this posterity would judge us. This is our country, it doesnt belong to few. My fellow Nigerians no time we are heading for the cliffs, empty promises everywhere. NO TIME TO CHECK TIME.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Optional09: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Oshigun:
Sowore is going about things the wrong way. You need to pay your dues politically anywhere in the world and especially Nigeria. Merkel did not come out of nowhere, neither Teresa May or Even Trump. They all ran on powerful political platforms they are members of. It is good for our democracy Sowore is competing but I feel he should have started more modestly in the house of Rep or Senate. I believe he has something to offer but may have damaged himself running a race he has no chance of winning as it can be argued Ribadu did when he ran as Presidential candidate of ACN in 2011. Time will tell where Sowore goes from here.

He did already
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
All these Amatue parties have no chance, not in 2019 Election Anyway, they can come back After 2043 when buhari is tired of Been president or maybe dies. cheesy cheesy

Buhari till 2043!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by MikeMoses(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2018
Sowore think he is campaigning for PRO election in Unilag.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by hammerFC: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2018
MY ADVICE TO HIM IS TO FOCUS ON SW AND TINUBU.

THE FAR EAST IS A BIG JUMP THAT TAKE HIM NO WHERE.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by 36pripa(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
Seriously, Sowore dey try. I swear down.
Me, I cannot even come out for SUG election and see this turnout of persons without my mind cutting. I will just withdraw from the race.

The guy is just pulling stunts anyhow, waving back at people that are walking on the road and smiling with people in their shops. E get better liver oh.

However, take_it_back is a mission to accomplish. Whether by being Atikulated or Soworified.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
juniorstar:
For ppl saying sowore should have started small let me ask you a question the nigeria now and the nigeria 8 years ago which one do you prefer we are heading for the cliffs our present leaders are clueless we are running a govt of damage control giving market women stipends all in the name of poverty alleviation. We cant progress like this. Nigeria is not a village, it is a country with the smartest people on earth, the most energetic, very resilient, but too quiet for my liking. Look at what is happening in france, they are a developed nation small fuel hike they are causing unrest. Take ur destiny back if need be let there be a total overhaul of this govt. We cant continue like this posterity would judge us. This is our country, it doesnt belong to few. My fellow Nigerians no time we are heading for the cliffs, empty promises everywhere.

Bros let me ask you a question too. How many Nigerians are like you? I.e fairly well-exposed, educated and independent-minded enough to give Sowore a vote under his political platform? Less than 1% would be my guess because majority of Nigerians, for many reasons that does not make them inferior to you, don't have the sort of outlook that will make them see beyond the APC and PDP.

This is not even a negative indictment of Nigerians because two Parties in the UK and the USA produce the Prime Minister and President respectively always. Point is that Sowore should pay his dues and he may get there in the end. If you are a maverick, politically, then be prepared to never never get the chance to enact the change you want without balancing your natural instinct with mainstream pragmatism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
It seems the guy's point are beyond your intellectual capacity to refute.

He made a case for his statement and all you did was insult him. You were unable to even make one statement to prove your point. Anyway, it's unlikely you have one

It's not easy dealing with the all sorts one meets here!

Can anybody tell me how Sowore is going to capture 15m votes? What is his strategy?

Starboytwo:
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Nigerian youths are dafter than daft these are the same youths always complaining that Nigeria has just 2options now a youth has volunteered himself they're still talking nonsense.
I cant seem to understand what they want.....y'all been been clamoring for a change from these old guys,now the new guys appear and your still confused....

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
Oshigun:
2019 will shock some people. Those old cargos will receive heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
VULCAN:
It seems the guy's point are beyond your intellectual capacity to refute.

He made a case for his statement and all you did was insult him. You were unable to even make one statement to prove your point. Anyway, it's unlikely you have one

It's not easy dealing with the all sorts one meets here!

Can anybody tell me how Sowore is going to capture 15m votes? What is his strategy?

so in essence every contestants must win the election abi Mr intellectual capacity...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Enugu, Wears Igbo Attire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Starboytwo:
I cant seem to understand what they want.....y'all been been clamoring for a change from these old guys,now the new guys appear and your still confused....

Why is it so difficult for you to reflect on what others are saying to note if they are making sense given the reality on the ground? Sowore literally landed in Nigeria from the USA to vie for the Presidency. The most influential voting bloc by far , i.e the talakawas,don't know him and cannot identify with him. Is it Rocket science, given the reality of Nigeria, to assume Sowore is bound to have a dismal showing at the polls? Now, assume he is a two-term Senator who has built political bridges and gained trust across Nigeria as a safe pair of hands. Would his ambition not be more achievable then? Look, you must pay your dues politically worldwide to gain hlgh office and even far more so in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Cut Retired Principal’s Hands In Igangan In Oyo State / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Her 27th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Photo) / Desmond Elliott Dances To 'Buga' After Winning APC Ticket For Lagos Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.