Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,609 members, 7,955,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term (43092 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by iluvdonjazzy: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
well big doctor don swallow small doctor.
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by chris31(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
Am sure in few days he will regain his freedom through the help of someone but the truth is that he have learnt his lessons
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by ogashman(m): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
His village people jus reached Lagos since last year that they started trekking
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by vivipink(f): 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
is dat all u gat?

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by agarawu23(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Don't forget this is Nigeria where corruption have bitten our skulls.

Even an ordinary man with few hundreds of thousands will be freed after tipping the DPO and IPO in charge Talkless of the artist who has millions breathing in account.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by husbandsnatcha(f): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2018
Buhari at work
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Orpe7(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
Because u be ambassador u feel say u fit carry gun abi
Oya go ji masun for cell
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by udemejack(m): 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
has he forgotten when he sang in yoruba and said that buhari was sleeping? And was hailed by many...
Let thos guys come now and save him from cooling his feet behind the iron bars.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by AmazingELixir: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
undecided

They should free him joor.....why wouldn't a police ambassador bear firearms what then is he representing if he is not properly kitted.
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by tooclean(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2018
the police draw tatoo for hand abi na my eye
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
The timing is impeccable! all this after he sang "Buhari ye ma sun" while he was performing on stage lol, democracy in Nigeria grin grin. idi amn said it best

There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech

welcome to the "next level" of tyranny
tryranny? He threatned to shoot a police officer for Christ sake.. If he was let of the hook u'll still same person crying foul play.. Dnt let ur hatred 4 som1 affect ur thinking

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Studyinchina200(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Jobless Nigerian bloggers
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by dalhjana: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
The timing is impeccable! all this after he sang "Buhari ye ma sun" while he was performing on stage lol, democracy in Nigeria grin grin. idi amn said it best

Same thing I thought about
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Denikayan: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2018
The guy go fan person tire for prison

Shebi e say make Buhari no deey sleep
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Femiflo1: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Nigeria Becomes Boring, Worrisome and Tiresome on Daily Basis. I Can't Believe Nigerian BANKS Has Started #20 Charges For Using Their Short Transactions Code, e.g. *901#, *426#, *737# et al. Please Was Anyone Notified From Their Banks Before They Started This Money Extortion Practice? As For Me, I Got No Prior Notification From ALL The Banks I'm Operating With. Should This Be Allowed To STAND Just Like CARD MAINTENANCE, ATM WITHDRAWAL, and Other Extortion Charges/Avenues? CAN OUR UNIFIED VOICE BE HEARD ONCE AGAIN? I/WE SAY #NoToBanksIllicitCharges
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Awesomefred32(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
PigBenis:
As you lay your girl, na so you go lie on top am.

smileysmileysmileysmiley

thunder fire you

smileysmiley
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Awesomefred32(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself he is going to be released on bail from there the case is dead and burried! Did you hear anything about TAGBO and Davido again? You be learner!

this is Nigeria
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by LeHMaR(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2018
The way the law will be shouting you'll think it's something that 50 million can't solve... Let us watch and see, No be Naija again?
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Kingjames(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
Police ambassador, Small Doctor
is he not one of them already

then why the prosecution
he is also a policeman and should be legally covered with fire arms
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by obinoral1179(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
If Joshua dariye and Co can be in prison, who is he?
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Fitbillionaire: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
we are on the case. he will be released today
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by oruma19: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

i hate buhari's gvt. But be sincere, na Bugari send am to carry gun? These guys exurbirance is too much, they tink they own lagos now...what a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by daviskingsley(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
So celebrities should be allowed to misbehave and disrupt the peace of the public, isn't it?

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong.
Small Doctor is a celebrity for crying out loud.
He should be set free.

If Burna Boy could be set free, Davido acquitted after Tagbo and cos death, Wizkid released despite threatening Linda.
D'banj's wife was not jailed despite her involuntary manslaughter involvement.

Then why is Small Doctor being humiliated?

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Fitbillionaire: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
dadebayo1:
grin bad luck... The reason why we should all pray in the morning before leaving the house... You don't know what awaits you each day.. Better be humble at all times.....
Bleep ur prayer shit
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by deor03(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Griezwoman:
Police ambassador, Small Doctor might be spending over a decade behind bars if he is found guilty of illegally possessing fire arms and also threatening a police officer.

Singer Small Doctor is in serious trouble and that's if he is found guilty of illegally possessing firearm.

The men of the Lagos State Police Command yesterday arrested the singer and three other accomplices for allegedly threatening to shoot a police officer.

Police also claim the singer will be prosecuted for a similar incident late November, when he fired pellets that injured four after a show at the Agege Stadium.

According to Section 3 of Nigeria's Firearm Act, which prohibits the possession or control of firearms, any person(s) found guilty shall be liable to a minimum sentence of ten years.

Section 4 of the same act, which restricts the possession or control of personal firearms, as well as Section 9 which restricts the possession or control of ammunition in respect of certain firearms, also state that anyone found guilty of violation is liable to serve jail term not exceeding five years.

Small Doctor who has had relative success in the music industry since he burst onto the scene few years ago will need to defend the allegations in court.

Police didn't say when the Agege-bred singer and his gang would make their first court appearance. Small Doctor and his friends have remained in police custody.

The young singer remains a police ambassador alongside other top music artistes in Lagos State.

Read more:
https://zenithnaija.com/small-doctor-faces-15-years-jail-term/

NEXTLEVEL starting very early for Small Doctor
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Skillzmen: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong.
Small Doctor is a celebrity for crying out loud.
He should be set free.

If Burna Boy could be set free, Davido acquitted after Tagbo and cos death, Wizkid released despite threatening Linda.
D'banj's wife was not jailed despite her involuntary manslaughter involvement.

Then why is Small Doctor being humiliated?

Come. Come come. Yha foooool
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by zwonder: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself he is going to be released on bail from there the case is dead and burried! Did you hear anything about TAGBO and Davido again? You be learner!
bettercreature:
bettercreature:
I kno talk oo
Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by Toblesh(m): 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2018
junkiesneverdie:
I don't just understand what is wrong with Some of this Upcoming Artists... this guy Called Small Doctor his Last international trip,I saw him at the Airport you have to see how he was forming like he's now Jay-Z.

Some cart push told me that was a musician Called small Doctor I didn't even know him...
Ewo This one na Earthquake

Re: Small Doctor Faces 15 Years Jail Term by surveyProf(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
I believe he will be bailed soon, with some bail conditions, e.g likesome, surety, personal recognition, someone with a house in Abuja etc as his bail conditions, this is just to teach other celebraties lessons, that they are not above the law, example Timiya, the Niger Delta musican once displayed a gun too on social media so time ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants / A Listening Ear Can Be A Running Mouth — Tiwa Savage (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.