Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Yahoo Boy In De Making. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Yahoo Boy In De Making. (873 Views)

The Hustler (My Life As A Yahoo Boy) / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo- Episode 1 / A Boy In Search Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Please Note,this Is Both Fiction And And A Bit Of True Life Story.
Am Writting Dis Story Due To My Joblessness Thanks To ASUU, Lol,i Have Chore To Do O.. And Yeah I Will Be Using Short Hand To Write Plus Am Using A Itel None Q-key To Write, So Nobody Should Mark My Blunders Or Gramma Error,figure De Right Word 4 Ur Self.And Note I Dont Promise Constants Update On Dis Story.
Am In No Way Encouraging U To Fellow De Step In This Story.
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
A Jobless Teen Is The Devils Creative Shop. I Just Graduated 4rm Sec Sch 2014 And Forced To Stay Home For A Year Thanks To Nija Educational System,couple With The Fact Dat My Parent Said Am Not Going To Work. I Guess U Could Imagine My Daily Activty.
Oh Did I Tell U Am De Only Son,guess Not,well Now U Knw.Back To My Story.Staying Home Alone Was Not Easy Esplly Wen U Have Few Friends, And Cannot Bring Ur Self To Flow With De Strees Boys In De Area.My Other Company Was My Techno P5. And If I Tell U What Site I Was Viewing Wit Dat Fone Ehn.(bad Minded Reader)i Was So Into Learning How To Hack, A Noble Proffesion If U Are White Cap Hacker.
There I Was Learning Stuff On How To Hack Wen My Mate Came Visting,john Was His Name, Badboy He Was Na Him Teach How To Drink.So After The Normal Guy Gist The Guy Was That He Need My Tech Skill
John:bank Hwf Nw, I Want Make U Do Sometin 4 Me 4 Fone. U Go Fit?
Me:na Watin U Want,no Be Free I Go Do Am O.
John:no Pro I Go Pay. U Sabi Hw To Change Man Voice To Woman.
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by nifemi25(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Agba awo hacker. .....
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Me:small Tin,but Y Nw,
John:abeg Do De One Where I Ask U,
Me:ok But Na 5k U Dy Give Me.
John:no P, Take Fone
Me:hope Say Data Dy. Nt Waiting 4 His Answer I Was Already Asking Google App U Need To Change Voice,trust Google Nw,dem Show Me I Just Dnwload Am Come Test Am.Guy I Don Do Am Ma Money.
John:banks Banks I Swear U Be Witch,so Na If Person Call Me Na Gal Voice Dy Go Dy Hear.
Me:yes Nw,fishbrain. But Why U Wan Change Voice,u Don Start Dis Ur Homo Tin Again Abi.
John:ur Fada.Take, I Go See U Later If De Deal Click. Gave Me 4k And Took His Leave. Me 4 My Mind I Don Chop De Guy.
2day John Called Hwf, Come Meet Me 4 Joyspot Carry Bike I Go Pay.Broke Ass.Me, Ur Papa. Saw John Wit A Few Guys Dat I Knw But We Dnt Talk,shake Dem All Come Sitdwn Wit One Star 4 My Front.
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Banks Na U Be De Man,oboy Dat Shit Where U Run 4 Me Done Pay.
Me:pay?How
John:no Worry Enjoy Life I Go Yarn U Later.John Told Me What He Was Into And Asked Me To Join Dem, I Was Like Hell No,even If We No Rich Ah Dy See Food Chop,cloth Wear And Only Cash I No Dy See.
Since John Told Me What He Was Into,i Started Distanding My Self 4rm Him.

My First Mugu.
Like I Told U Be4 That I Am A Hacker(baby Hacker) And Wen John Told Me What He Was Into I Did My Own Finding On All Aspect Of Yahoo. And Yahoo Plus. Still I Decided That I Was Nt Joining Den Boom,jamb Jam Me And I Was Still Home And I Nw Had A Galfrnd(wahala) And My Small Cut Dat My Folks Give Was Not Ok And I Started Thinking Of Join Gee's Guy.
Fast4Ward To Hw I Started.
Was Home Alone And I Think Mtn Was Giving 2k Talktime 4 #20,i Decided To Call My Gal,i Knw Her Num Offhand And Dialed It,de Call Was Picked And I Was Like
Hello Beb,i Missed U,so If I Dnt Call U Will Nt Call Abi, A Man's Voice Answered Sorry Who Is This,i Checked De Num And Discovered
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2018
I Missed A Number,sorry Wrong Number.It Alright Dear Mistake Happends So Was Ur Beautiful Name,i Knw Ur Name Will As Beautiful As U Voice.What Rubbish, I Just Ended De Call,is Dis One Ok,sha I No Blame Am,him Think Say Na Gal Dy Talk.And Truely He Was Nt To Blame I Had A Soft Voice 4 A Tall And Macho Guy And I Dnt Knw If Mtn Dat Make My Voice Sounds Girly But Am Prude Of My Voice.Anyway De Man Called Back And Started Toasting Me,i Was Just Listening And Thinking If I Should Play De Guy.I Cut De Call And Told My Self If He Calls Again I Will Play Alone Afterall Na Fate Carry Am Come.

Did He Call?Find Out Soon.
Haba Na No Go Comment On Dis Story.Tell Me My Foe's
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by frbona: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2018
You articulating perfectly in your choice language of pidgin.
Ride on genius
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 6:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
he did call back.my love why are u doing dis to me,tell me ur name,ok am loveth and u are?am amadu,so where do u stay?oh currently am in school,what about you,well am a businessman base in kano.are u on whatsapp let chat there.yes i am but for nw am not online got my phone is missing,but am planning on getting a new one soon.ok dear let me call u by 8pm ok.ok no problem.i knew i had to change my whatsapp pic to dat of a lady or anything and i removed my last seen.while waiting for him to call, i thought withing my self if i really wanted to do this,i did belive in the law of karma and lived a good life,i was asleep when he called,hello dear how are u,am fine, i was actually sleeping when u call.wow already asleep by 8pm.yes but am awake,can i ask u sometin,ofcause dear,anything.what do u really want from me.
i was thinking u were going to ask for money or card but i see that u are seriouse minded and i will not beat around de bush.i want u. in my mind i was like i don catch maga.
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
U Will Notice I Change Narrative Tech,, Do Bear With Me.
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by AyotossFund(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
nice Work, following back to back
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 11:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
U Guys Should Hold Ur Comment O.. Nobody Even Tell Me Welldone. It Alright,means My Story Sucks But What De Hell ,at Least Am Writting And U Are Reading.(vexing).Me I Go Complete Am With Or Without Ur Comment.

You Want Me,i Dont Understand.
See Since I Heard Ur Voice I Just Fell In Love With U,loveth U Might Think Am A Fool 4 Just Loving U Without Seeing Ur Face But Dat A Risk Am Willing To Take. (dis Guy Na Fool True True) Ehnn Mr Ahbo Let Be Honest With Each Other, Are U Married ,do U Want A Relationship Or Just Fun.Cause If U Want A Ship It Cant Work, I Have A Boo . Hmmm U Dis Gal ,i Just Dy Like U.I Love Women Who Always Go 4 What Dey Want, Yes Am Married And Am Looking 4 Fun.
Lol,funny U.Ok I Hear U. So How Are We Going To See? Are You Free Dis Weekend,so U Can Come To Kano . Yes I Am,but I Will Only Send 4days With U. Wow Dat Will Be Nice, So How Much Is It Going To Cost U Coming 4rm Abuja To Kano. (dis Guy Na Dick,how Person Go Run Dis One Self)i Really Dnot Knw, But I Will Ask Tomorrow.
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by Bankz007(m): 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2018
Dear I Want To Sleep Nw Ok Talk Tomorrow Ok.Night Loveth.
When He Hunged Up I Almost Shuted. Wow So Dis Ass Is Ready To Ball,however I Got Thinking On How Much Was I Gonna Get From Him,also I Faced With How Am I Going To Recevie,he Know My Name Is Loveth So My Acct Num Must Have Loveth ,even My Gf Name Was Not Loveth,i Wanted Calling John 4 Help But I Kicked Against It, Afterall Am A Hacker And Hackers Are Smart,na To Hack First Bank Be Dat Nw,na So I Be Dy Think Till I Sleep.
Next Day After My Folks Left Me , I Called Him,hello Dear, Hw Are U Today,me Smiling,my Love Am Fine,forgive Me 4 Nt Calling Ok,it Alright, I Knw U Might Be Busy,anyway Just Want To Tell U Dat My Fare To Kano Is 4k,it Ok, Send Me Ur Acct Let Me Send It,wait O,u Will Send My Going And Coming Back O.. Just Incase U Disappoint Me,y Will U Say Such Nw, Dnt U Trust Me,it Ok I Will Just Send U 12k Plus Ur Chop Money On D Road.Send Ur Acct
Re: Yahoo Boy In De Making. by ogbosike: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2018
wow interesting... more Abeg

(1) (Reply)

The Regret Of A Married Woman / THE GIRL WITH NO NAME +21 / Story: Caught In The Moment (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.