Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,526 members, 7,850,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Abia State Focus: The Break Of A New Dawn For Aba North State Constituency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Focus: The Break Of A New Dawn For Aba North State Constituency (264 Views)

What 188MW Geometric Power Plant Means For Aba Residents / Peter Obi Supporters Are Sharing ₦‎50 Salt For Aba Instead Of Rice - Almaigaa / President Buhari Hosts Traditional And Religious Leaders To Break Of Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Focus: The Break Of A New Dawn For Aba North State Constituency by cyberrolze11: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
My good people of Aba North, we have come to a crossroad, a time when you have to make a crucial decision, a decision that will shape our future and of important that of our children and generations to come. As the campaigns are officially kicked off, the choices you make will determine what the future of our dear state constituency will look like.

Do not be gulled by money into making the wrong choices, the power rest’ in your hands for a good governance or a worst future.

On this point, I solicit your unflinching support to lead our dear Constituency, Aba North to a “NEW DAWN”.
With your support, I have plans of proposing new legislations that will move our constituency forward, not only will this legislation meet with the current and pressing needs of our Constituency, but will also encourage and support developing minds for a brighter and better future, in a bid to achieve this there will be a legislation rechanneling our existing revenues to meet the pressing demands of our Constituency.

Note that I am not a career politician who has lost touch with the everyday challenges, needs and day-to-day concerns of the good people of Aba North. My career as a successful business owner has thought and given me a unique perspective on the pains and challenges you all face.

If elected, I am promising to give all my all to my elected position and make sure the issues and challenges of the good people of Aba North is served at the local and national level.
#EnoughIsEnough
#StandForGoodGovernance
#SayNoToDeception
#SupportDestiny2019
#ANewAbaNorth2019 #ANewDawn

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat and closeup

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Congratulates Super Falcons / Return Of Education To Missionary: Don't Quote Me Out Of Context - Gni / EU, World Bank, NAPTIP Hail Edo Govt On Campaign Against Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.