Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos (51310 Views)

Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Welcomes First Baby Through Surrogacy / Exclusive Update! Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Are Married / Priyanka Chopra Wearing Less And Less Clothes Now Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:48am On Dec 05, 2018
i think deepika padukone is prettier grin
husbandsnatcha:
Beauty ,

She is d most beautiful lady in india,
Just lyk igbo bianca

1 Like

Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by Mistura02: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2018
I love this girl die, so beautiful
Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by JohnViruxz: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2018
is she not one of the actress that acted Krish and Baywatch!!!

1 Like

Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2018
elegantslayer:
I know priyanka chopra,she's beautiful no doubt but not d most beautiful,tho dats ur opinion,but can u just google aishwarya rai pls......check out deepika paducone
i dnt knw aishawArya

Ok i av seen her ,she luks lyk an oron witch! Not d smiling type

1 Like

Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Elder0001:

You haven't washed "krish/Krishna"?
did she act it, because i watched it far back as 2007
Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by Ashley86400: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2018
Skmoda360:

Who diluted your brain like this? grin grin grin
Dickhead cheesy cheesy
Actually that's what they're both called. Prick.
The names have been merged since they started dating.
Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by Rextizzle(m): 12:32pm On Dec 05, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol not even their religion, she’s approx 10 years older but that’s not even what confuses me. They just seem like such a...mismatch cheesy
Bad Belle kee you there, no wonder your life is miserable.

1 Like

Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by ibkayee(f): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rextizzle:
Bad Belle kee you there, no wonder your life is miserable.
If you want to talk to me just say so this guy
Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by Inception(m): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
THIS WOMAN IS OLDER BY 10 YEARS! shocked

1 Like

Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by Fitbillionaire: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
Beauty ,

She is d most beautiful lady in india,
Just lyk igbo bianca
Bianca is a cheap hoe. I know a friend that has tucked her ass. As for you, you are cursed . Just wait for your painful death
Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
Fitbillionaire:

Bianca is a cheap hoe. I know a friend that has tucked her ass. As for you, you are cursed . Just wait for your painful death
y do u ferment so much trouble ,did i insult u or u ar possessed?
Re: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos by Skmoda360(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ashley86400:

Actually that's what they're both called. Prick.
The names have been merged since they started dating.
Hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Man Fighting Wife’s Lover At Burna Boy Concert / Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) / Susan Garland Suffers Nip Slip At GTB Fashion Weekend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.