Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) (35474 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest Suspected Cult Members, Recover Stolen Car, Gun / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Na riffle OP dey call rival? Riffle, Rival ohhh cry me a River
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2018
Edo boys and cultism are like bread and butter.
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
tstx:
Na wa o.... Someone cannur be a Cultists again in peace

No make me find name for u abeg
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by NumbEmotions(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2018
rxmusa:
One less Atikulator! One less nairaland obigotry

You so cute in that pic ...I hope I articulate enof for you to understand what I mean.
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by Passionate888: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
Which one be 'locally made rival' again?
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2018
They are Blackk Axx members aka NBM aka Aye aka 7 aka cutters aka ax men Op u no go write am well Abi them dey worry u.. If this is Benin those so called area boys beating them are most likely cultists too.. Probably don't want unrest in their neighborhood
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by stanley000: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Can't believe in 2018 ppl still talk about cultism?
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2018
See small boys . . .
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by esiri4jesu(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2018
No cultism

But this,

There are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
dairykidd:
They are Blackk Axx members aka NBM aka Aye aka 7 aka cutters aka ax men Op u no go write am well Abi them dey worry u.. If this is Benin those so called area boys beating them are most likely cultists too.. Probably don't want unrest in their neighborhood
dude WTF! Is NBM the only confraternity in Benin besides Eiye? The fact that the two are arch rivals does not mean each can't get in a fight with a totally different confrat over there... I'm strongly telling you that those guys ain't NBM members, their is no trademark of NBM on those pictures... See those toy local hunting guns sef,,,, Egede men no dey flex those kind riffles,,, not even outside Benin... Talk more of Benin that happens to be the official capital of the Empire,,,, men get level bro,, NBM no be Childs play... #peace
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kyllahmc:
dude WTF! Is NBM the only confraternity in Benin besides Eiye? The fact that the two are arch rivals does not mean each can't get in a fight with a totally different confrat over there... I'm strongly telling you that those guys ain't NBM members, their is no trademark of NBM on those pictures... See those toy local hunting guns sef,,,, Egede men no dey flex those kind riffles,,, not even outside Benin... Talk more of Benin that happens to be the official capital of the Empire,,,, men get level bro,, NBM no be Childs play... #peace
Oya na i done see u Egede man.. na now confra dey do u abi?
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
dairykidd:

Oya na i done see u Egede man.. na now confra dey do u abi?
I have been proud NBM member all my life... a highly dedicated influential member at that...so im not just any Egede man bro, so As an NBM Supreme Lord representing Anambra Zone I think it's my duty to shed a little light on the movement... I can proudly tell you that NBM is a totally responsible movement unlike other confrats out there... What if I tell you we have a penalty for members caught robbing, raping or committing "unjustified and unnecessary" murder? Yes we do...
Again... We highly encourage Education... There is a highly respected title/rank given to our graduate members... Therefore making education attractive to other members... How you think we manage to become the most powerful and most connected confraternity in Nigeria?
it's not just through the axe swinging and trigger pulling bro, it's through Education!!! We have powerful and dedicated members in very high places... Politics, the force even in the entertainment industry. We have zones established all over the world.
And about the street wars...? War is inevitable everywhere... It's a tactical way to keep our members safe,,, its a way of letting those touts, and uncivilized confraternities know we highly value our members and there would be a heavy consequences if they touch any... You will never see NBM start a war,, its the protocol, but we always finish it. #peace
Re: Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kyllahmc:
I have been proud NBM member all my life... a highly dedicated influential member that...so im not just any Egede man bro, so As an NBM Lord representing Enugu Zone I think it's my duty to shed a little light about the movement... I can proudly tell you that NBM is a totally responsible movement unlike other confrats out there... What if I tell you we have a penalty for members caught robbing, raping or committing "unjustified and unnecessary" murder? Yes we do...
Again... We highly encourage Education... There is a highly respected title/rank given to our graduate members... Therefore making education attractive to other members... How you we manage to become the most powerful and most connected confraternity in Nigeria?
it's not just through the axe swinging and trigger pulling bro, it's through Education!!! We have powerful and dedicated members in very high places... Politics, the force even in the entertainment industry. We have zones established all over the world.
And about the street wars...? War is inevitable everywhere... It's a tactical way to keep our members safe,,, its a way of letting those touts, and uncivilized confraternities know we highly value our members and there would be a heavy consequences if they touch any... You will never see NBM start a war,, its the protocol, but we always finish it. #peace

You must think ur talking to a child because of my moniker dairykidd... well I got into the university in the late 90's and graduated exactly 2005 do the math and u will know i had issues that i successfully settled. I'm not an ax man but all through my uni days i moved with a lot of them (top men) and even after uni till date i have a lot of top men as friends that we do business together. I be Benin guy. leave all those story u dey put for front na so all frats dey claim. But in actuality frats begin spoil when street touts and nonentities begin enter the game. Yes being a graduate is a way of separating the wheat from the shaft but all the same criminal elements abound. The frat will not do anything for u rather u will do for urself and when ur successful they attach more importance to u.. Na the game we all dey. No worry to explain. I am friends with over 3 former national heads of ur movement till 2nrw and i mixed with ur people a lot in schools up till the point my own guys begin doubt me...so no reason that matter with me guy. Just do whatever ur doing very well with intelligence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos / Man Who Won Lottery Murdered In FESTAC, Lagos / Traffic Robbery Kingpin Arrested At Mile 2 Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.