Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Scam Alert - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert (517 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert by INCREDIBLEGUY: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Guys I was scammed this morning, through an online ponzi scheme, after sending the money to gtb bank,, please is it possible for me to report to the bank and get my money back?
Re: Scam Alert by Zendizel(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2018
go to the nearest branch of the bank account that was used to collect money from you and report.
Re: Scam Alert by bestguycheat: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Scam Alert by INCREDIBLEGUY: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
OK, I will do just that tomorrow
Re: Scam Alert by clems88(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
INCREDIBLEGUY:
OK, I will do just that tomorrow
you will be asked to provide proof of such transaction . if non they will refer you to the police to get a report
Re: Scam Alert by miltonchux(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2018
Please provide us with the name of the online ponzi, to avoid others from falling victim.

(1) (Reply)

Get $HXRO Airdrop Worth $40 / Tank Farm For For Sale In Different Locations In Nigeria / Loan For Business Around Ajah And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.