Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ (52066 Views)

Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61 / Matteo Messina: Italy's Most Wanted Mafia Boss Arrested After 30 yrs On The Run / Donald Trump’s Tweet About South Africa In 2013 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Inkriz2018(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:
Christiano Ronaldo is way ahead of Messi when it comes to claiming grounds across different leagues

We must give it to CR7 for facing the unknown squarely and out-righting it

The Worlds Greatest he his
I̥ͦ f̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦ p̥ͦḁͦi̥ͦn̥ͦ b̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦd̥ͦḁͦ
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by eunisam: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2018
Robbin7:
Everybody Dey take us play.
nasooo
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by thaoriginator: 12:54am On Dec 05, 2018
Xmen149:

in this thing of ours a friend of mine is never a friend of ours

so crucifixo "some words are better left unsaid" cheesy

Signed: a friend of the company cheesy
Mafia manager. Your thing or ours? grin
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Denikayan: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2018
Inkriz2018:

I̥ͦ f̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦ p̥ͦḁͦi̥ͦn̥ͦ b̥ͦr̥ͦo̥ͦd̥ͦḁͦ

You got my point

Glad you did.
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by JustCare: 1:29am On Dec 05, 2018
thaoriginator:

Buh what's that you wrote up there angry
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by steam74: 4:21am On Dec 05, 2018
pacificman:
name one good thing about nigeria..........none

name bad things about nigeria......plenty

but am proud to be a nigerian sha...but i dislike the poo hole...

naija made me wise

If you were wise you would know about the good things in Nigeria.
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by 2chukwu(m): 4:30am On Dec 05, 2018
Robbin7:
Everybody Dey take us play.

Una
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 05, 2018
SmilingMary:

U be real Benin boy... See the strong holds wey u mention
he's an igbo guy leaving in Benin.

He don't have sense, what's Edo business with this post?

2 Likes

Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by nuattitude: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2018
poweredcom:
Naija don get mafia again for Italy heyyyyy na wa oo

Of course na.

Eiye and Black A.xe Confrat boys from Edo. Mostly the Black A.xe.

They control the Yahoo Yahoo, prostitution and human trafficking rings amongst Nigerians in Italy. Just like the Mafioso operate, you would have to pay them if you wanted to participate in any of the above activities in the areas that they control. Failure to do so is met with brutal outcomes.

In recent years, they started to encroach into the drugs and narcotics "hustle" that were the hitherto exclusive preserve of the Italian Mafia. This was resisted by the Mafia at first, but later a sort of collabo was forged between the two wherein Nigerian boys are allowed to pound the streets selling drugs and "taxes" are paid to the Italian Mafia via their Nigerian counterparts the Black A.xe who collect a percentage.
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wonder why they keep ruining Nigeria's international image.

Instead of demanding the return of artifacts that don't affect him, the Oba should be more concerned about this and address this menace.

They've turned Sicily, Turin and Naples to Ekosodin, Upper Siluko and Sakponba where cultism and crime reigns.
This is the only reason why 6 out of all 10 visitor's visa request by Nigerians below 40 to Italy is refused.
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by cocolacec(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by nrexzy: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2018
drex2050:
olodo, na bini no dey carry las
Uncle wisdom were Benin dey
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by nrexzy: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Naples and Calabria ...very very visible presence there especially in the matters of people trafficking and prostitution.
Hmmm
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Instead of demanding the return of artifacts that don't affect him, the Oba should be more concerned about this and address this menace.

They've turned Sicily, Turin and Naples to Ekosodin, Upper Siluko and Sakponba where cultism and crime reigns.
This is the only reason why 6 out of all 10 visitor's visa request by Nigerians below 40 to Italy is refused.

We never had any image, to start with. You cannot ruin what is never available.

1 Like

Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by pacificman: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2018
steam74:

If you were wise you would know about the good things in Nigeria.

sharap
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by immaculate1234(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

artifacts dey bring moni just say the government has failed us

need I remind you that an idle mind is the devil workshop
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Borntofuck: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
KIDfurniture:
Nigerians ehh... make them come try this rubbish for UAE nah.. Na Jail dem go end their useless career
so you no see better country na dat yeye county you dey
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by thatigboman: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2018
Younghacka:
I Don't Understand This Post. :|
italian police arrested 15 nigerians who are members of the cosa nostra - the deadly Sicilian mafia. the basic story.
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by esiri4jesu(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2018
Naija l dey hail ooo

Check this

here are 15plots measuring 100*100 each in Aruogba Quarters, off Airport road, Benin City for sale. Ideal for school, estate, hotel. A plot is going for 3million each and very close to tarred road. Interested call 08055200657
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by thaoriginator: 10:32am On Dec 05, 2018
JustCare:

Buh what's that you wrote up there angry
freestyle bihh cry
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Younghacka(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2018
thatigboman:
italian police arrested 15 nigerians who are members of the cosa nostra - the deadly Sicilian mafia. the basic story.
I've Read About The Cosa Nostra In A Book By Peter Maas Titled ''Underboss''. . .
I Thought It Has Died Out In The 90's. . . Dinn't Know They Were Still In Vogue. . .
Tnx.
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by JustCare: 11:43am On Dec 05, 2018
thaoriginator:
freestyle bihh cry

e blow like RPG cool

1 Like

Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by JuzzJoel: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:
Christiano Ronaldo is way ahead of Messi when it comes to claiming grounds across different leagues

We must give it to CR7 for facing the unknown squarely and out-righting it

The Worlds Greatest he his

*NOT TRUE*

Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by GetCofOProperty: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
Rocktation:
Well, Armando is right. If the minister must publicly convey his appreciation at this stage of the stamp out, it's a no brainer that he should have done so, while exercising a measure of discretion. Or did he not learn anything from Obama's clamp down on Bin Laden?

Sadly, it's the same mistake that the Nigerian government is presently making. Her people engage one small camp of Boko boys today and the very next day, they run and tell all on Channels TV. They can even throw in their need for more supplies of their unsophisticated weaponry.
And the very next week, we all know how it happens. Boko boys are launching a counter attack, killing them by the dozens.

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Levelzguy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
thaoriginator:
cool

I, Don Clericusio, send his sincere regards

I also use this opportunity to thank the Don Corleone family for making sure everything went as planned.

We have about 50 containers coming from Palermo. It will arrive at the Port of Miami by dark.

Signed: Capo V Vendetta
ciao very mean don
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by thatigboman: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2018
Younghacka:

I've Read About The Cosa Nostra In A Book By Peter Maas Titled ''Underboss''. . .
I Thought It Has Died Out In The 90's. . . Dinn't Know They Were Still In Vogue. . .
Tnx.
The Godfather by Mario Puzo.
They are still much in existence
Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by Xmen149(m): 8:40am On Dec 06, 2018
thaoriginator:

Ours cheesy Family cool

1 Like

Re: Italian Minister, Matteo Salvini, Tweet On ‘Nigerian Mafia Arrests’ by panafrican(m): 1:59am On Dec 07, 2018
grin
Remember Al Capone ?
Italian mafia does not like competition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) / Gambian Presdent, Barrow Pictured With His Family Ahead Of His Inauguration / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.