Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd (24696 Views)

Abdulaziz Sule Bribes Adebayo Adelabu With Lexus SUV Worth ₦290M-SaharaReporters / Maina Drags Reno Omokri To Court Over Corruption Allegations, Seeks N4bn / APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by oyetunder(m): 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
cry very nice...
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Mccullum: 7:31pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

You an illiterate just like Buhari.
If only you can read, you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself.

He's an illiterate? I think your conclusion of calling someone that type his opinion on this forum an illiterate is questionable.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Xisnin(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mccullum:

He's an illiterate? I think your conclusion of calling someone that type his opinion on this forum an illiterate is questionable.
Of course, he is illiterate.
The beauty of English is that a single word may carry multiple meanings.
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by dannycom(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2018
let us keep on praying for them,so that they can lead this country in the right way

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by ekestic1976(f): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is going to be an infectious loss! The infection will SPREAD into their Camp in 2019. They better get used to it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by crownwealth: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2018
Justice A.S. Oyinloye is a disgrace to his profession.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Topmaike007(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
Charmingrascal:
. U see I dnt reply mentions bt ur stupidity cnt be ignored. Prof u ar suppose 2 Knw dat it's not evrybdy who is against PDP or its member(s) dat is a Buharist. Au revoir!
help me tell am Oo
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by candygist: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Use it to help your family members
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by imam07: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

You an illiterate just like Buhari.
If only you can read, you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself.
Did d guy mention buhari in his post? Is either u cant read or u are d illiterate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Mccullum: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Of course, he is illiterate.
The beauty of English is that a single word may carry multiple meanings.

You are wrong to abuse because one is supporting presidential candidate of its choice so face your warrant... As you have right to yours too.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by neutrotoba(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
martolux:
Sowore was one of the core APC loyalist 2015....I don't trust him I would rather vote Hashim or Durotoye undecided

He was never a loyalist to any of them bro.... He was only against bad governance that characterized GEJ's tenure same way you and I are concerned now. Does it mean we are wailers?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by otokx(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2018
Is there going to be some sort of refund?
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Okoyeebo: 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
otokx:
Is there going to be some sort of refund?

He wasn't paid a penny and won't get a penny.
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by jadams: 8:39pm On Dec 04, 2018
crownwealth:
Justice A.S. Oyinloye is a disgrace to his profession.

Foolish pdp-pig,
This is one of the Justicces at the Appeal Court that whopped the ass of your hero Saraki Justice Nwaoma Uwa.
The Justice A S Oyinloye, you mentioned is not one of them.
Anyway, Yorubas will forever be your nightmare

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Xisnin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mccullum:

You are wrong to abuse because one is supporting presidential candidate of its choice so face your warrant... As you have right to yours too.
You should have stated your political bias the first time around instead of hiding behind a phantom grammatical problem.
He is an illiterate for declaring a retrial a loss, his political affiliation is irrelevant.
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Xisnin(m): 9:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
imam07:
Did d guy mention buhari in his post? Is either u cant read or u are d illiterate.
Another illiterate spotted.
He need not mention Buhari before one can infer his intention.
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by imam07: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Another illiterate spotted.
He need not mention Buhari before one can infer his intention.
Another mumu on d loose. U are a typical illiterate. So if am supporting apc to win in my state, does it mean am an illiterate to u? U better dont develop bp because of some1 who does not know u even exist.
My conclusion is u do not even understand d word illiterate.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by otokx(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
Okoyeebo:

He wasn't paid a penny and won't get a penny.

Fela sang of some injustices
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by homebase(m): 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
In 2015 i was also supporter of Buhari/APC in the quest for great Nigeria but now i am not again because of APC performance.

So what is your point?

martolux:
Sowore was one of the core APC loyalist 2015....I don't trust him I would rather vote Hashim or Durotoye undecided
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by martolux(m): 4:30am On Dec 05, 2018
Are you now comparing yourself with Sowore? What significant impact did you make in 2015? Abeg go siddon, I'm entitled to my opinion and so are you.
homebase:

In 2015 i was also supporter of Buhari/APC in the quest for great Nigeria but now i am not again because of APC performance.

So what is your point?

Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Mccullum: 5:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Xisnin:

You should have stated your political bias the first time around instead of hiding behind a phantom grammatical problem.
He is an illiterate for declaring a retrial a loss, his political affiliation is irrelevant.

OK any one that against your choice of political party and her candidate is illiterate... What a pity, I think PDP and Atiku syndrome is affecting your brain that's why you're misunderstanding English grammar.... Sorry may be after 2019 presidential election you may be heal as no doctor can treat you on this syndrome.
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by Xisnin(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Mccullum:

OK any one that against your choice of political party and her candidate is illiterate... What a pity, I think PDP and Atiku syndrome is affecting your brain that's why you're misunderstanding English grammar.... Sorry may be after 2019 presidential election you may be heal as no doctor can treat you on this syndrome.
I hate cowards. You pretended you were concerned about grammar but all you wanted was to make a political statement.
Why are you afraid even behind your keyboard?
Will you be arrested if you declare yourself a zombie?
Re: BREAKING: Saharareporters Floors Saraki @ Appeal Court, N4bn Judgement Overturnd by CioAngels(f): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Presido Sowore, please collect the 4b from Atiku.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today / Video Of Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Explaining How He Was Attacked In Epe / Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.