Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo (34688 Views)

Day-Old Baby Dumped In Polythene Bag Rescued In Lagos / Residents Rescue New Born Baby Dumped In Wild Park Bush In Jos (Graphic) / Have You Seen A Child With Cerebral Palsy Walk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Gboliwe: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2018
May God bless him.

I have an older friend who has Cerebral Palsy, she presently has four grown boys. Married and a lawyer. She is living her life and I can't be more proud.

Nobody has the right to talk down on another. Empathy is all they need and opportunity to be themselves. Its not too much to want

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by shaqur231(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2018
GuyWise101:
This man will certainly disvirgin this girl in the future, he had paid his dues.

Someone please give this guy sense.....
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2018
GuyWise101:
This man will certainly disvirgin this girl in the future, he had paid his dues.
thunder fire u for spitting dirt

1 Like

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Laid2001: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2018
May Almighty God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
God is with you and family. Take heart.

Northmall:
Cerebral palsy killed my baby sister last year. It's not easy coping with a baby that needs special attention but never for one day did we abandone her. She was loved until her final day on earth. Continue to RIP Ella.

3 Likes

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Laid2001: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Amen for him..
chenzen:
thunder fire u for spitting dirt
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Sixaxis: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2018
Madeu:

FYI, CP is permanent and non-progressive. It's not the other type of Bell's Palsy

Okay!!
Thanks
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by ImaIma1(f): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2018
GuyWise101:

GuyFoolish101
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by MyChoice1: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Below Are Her New Photos;

Read More At https://www.brainnewsradio.com/akwa-ibom-new-photos-of-little-girl-with-cerebral-palsy-who-was-dumped-in-a-pit-latrin-by-her-mother-photos/

Both seem to look alike in the last pic...checkout the nose and smile..
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Ayobami7(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
凭借 阮进灵阮光海三分钟连进2两球!
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by abdulmalik3(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
GuyWise101:
keep quiet

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by philoedu(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Really, an epitome of compassion, kindness & your reward awaits u, remain blessed & thanks.
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by philoedu(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
Really, an epitome of compassion, kindness, and your reward await u, & remain blessed, & thanks
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by philoedu(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Really, an epitome of compassion, kindness, and your reward await u, & remain blessed, & thanks.
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by ianq: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There is a Hausa proverb that says,
It makes no sense training a blind horse because you can neither race nor travel with it.

With that said, what do I know?

Dear sir, you wax hot and cold ,then quite fairly daft...indeed it can be said you’re an enigma

1 Like

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by GetCofOProperty: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
Laid2001:
May Almighty God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.
God is with you and family. Take heart.

Do You Know There Are Good Locations (100% Dry) where you can acquire your landed property in Ibeju-Lekki? Yes, You acquire with peace of mind. Ibeju-Lekki is after Ajah It's all about buying rightly through professional Realtors who know where best to buy fitting your budget. Many of them even appreciate very fast up to 100% value appreciation between 12 and 18 months. Now compare that with putting that same value even on fixed account in a bank, the highest you can get is 15% annual interest. If you know, you know. One thing you should note is that Landed properties NEVER depreciates, it'll always appreciate and the %appreciation all depends on which location you're buying. Also homes/apartments/houses and lands are available on sale in great locations (any location you may request).

If interested In Our Property Services, you can reach us through the contact in the signature below or click the WhatsApp chat link to chat with us...Free Consulting& Advisory Services Available. Visit Our Island Office on Kilometre 38, Lekki-Epe Expressway (Fatgbems Filling Station) Awoyaya, by MayFair Garden. Acquire Good Lands & Properties/Houses In Locations of Your Choice With Peace of Mind And Also Fitting Your Budget. Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Olalimits(m): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
GuyWise101:
You're so unreasonable
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
ekestic1976:

Any reasonable person who can read between the lines will get the meaning of this your post. It is not only cruel, it is heartless at the same time. So a child suffering cerebral palsy is less a child, not a child?

I don't know what lines you read between.

I said what I said without malice.

It is cruel to throw away a child because of a condition.

Smh. Na wa for you
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by ianq: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
GuyWise101:

My son. Do not attempt to have the spirits resident in you driven out. For they will only wander the wilderness for a spell. And, finding no where else to lodge, they shall come back to abide with you; but in greater numbers thus more grotesque forms...leave the current ones be.
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Rozaytee: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
GuyWise101:
u must be very stupid for saying dis angry

1 Like

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamD18:
"Graphic pictures" should be added.

You are just a horrible person. I am sorry to say

2 Likes

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Rozaytee: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
IamD18:
"Graphic pictures" should be added.
attention seeking fool we have seen u ooo... Ode
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by chukxie(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2018
Northmall:
Cerebral palsy killed my baby sister last year. It's not easy coping with a baby that needs special attention but never for one day did we abandone her. She was loved until her final day on earth. Continue to RIP Ella.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Rest on, Ella.

3 Likes

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Waffarianman(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2018
GuyWise101:

Your matters atimes. Na only God go help you
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Babacele: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

You are just a horrible person. I am sorry to say
oyinbo say ' so to speak.'

1 Like

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Nazae(f): 4:04am On Dec 06, 2018
The girl really looks like him. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by okwabayi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It makes no sense training a blind horse because you can neither race nor travel with it.

One can travel but not race with it.
I’m sure the proverb was made before modern times hence its outdated perspective on blindness.
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by xdeman: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

and there is an Igbo proverb that says.everyone in a family has a job he or she is on earth to do.let this poor girl do her own part or work on earth.

1 Like

Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by HouseRavenclaw: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You know nothing, you ableist wh0re.

A child is not a blind horse. You consent to having them. No one forces you to. Don't have kids if you can't take care of them. And besides, what happened to orphanage homes? Putting the child up for adoption? Throwing them in a pit? You're a sickphuck and I hope you end up with a far worse fate.
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by HouseRavenclaw: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
GuyWise101:

You cannot convince me Nigerian men aren't demon spawns from hell. I will relish in the catastrophic fate this country is headed for because creatures like you deserve to be sent back into the earth to never rise again.

Sick pedophile.
Re: Mmeyene Abasi: Girl With Cerebral Palsy Dumped In A Pit By Her Mother (New Photo by Ekabobo: 10:03am On Sep 03, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You always say d ungarnished truth... Hard n unfeeling and spiteful as dat sounded... It's d truthful truth.... Dat being said... May God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck / Please Help, My Eye Is Swollen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.