Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet (3232 Views)

Atiku Deletes Facebook Post, Tweet Condemning Deborah Samuel’s Killing / Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by 61Penguins: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by 61Penguins: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2018
More

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Nature8(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2018
This is exactly what a clone would say.. Hahaha grin

11 Likes

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by MurderEnglish(m): 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
I'm waited patientfully for any person that say is a lie
sad sad

3 Likes

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by SolutionMee: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2018
cheesy

Few weeks ago, some illiterates were quoting me wrongly here. Shame on those that only cram what's written on the pages of science textbooks and then start claiming intellectual superiority. What millions of certified illiterates couldn't see in Nigeria is the same thing Nnamdi Kanu is seeing in Israel. Shame on Nigerians. A big shame on you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Rockyrascal(m): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2018
This as really gone way over board
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Kenzico(m): 8:42pm On Dec 04, 2018
embarassed
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Jackossky(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Few weeks ago, some illiterates were quoting me wrongly here. Shame on those that only cram what's written on the pages of science textbooks and then start claiming intellectual superiority. What millions of certified illiterates couldn't see in Nigeria is the same thing Nnamdi Kanu is seeing in Israel. Shame on Nigerians. A big shame on you.
What would pain me most is if someone as learned as you believe in such gimmicks.

7 Likes

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by SolutionMee: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Jackossky:

What would pain me most is if someone as learned as you believe in such gimmicks.
cheesy

I'm still in doubt. But it's rational to do further findings and investigations. True/false, we all have to practice good journalism in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Donelli: 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2018
We are all private investigators in this. It will be a shame if na oyibo go come help us find wetin lost for our own backyard lipsrsealed
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by vanbonattel: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

I'm still in doubt. But it's rational to do further findings and investigations. True/false, we all have to practice good journalism in this country.

What other investigation when a removal of cap will suffice? grin

1 Like

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by IronHammer: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
Every right thinking human knows that u can't answer to such heavy allegation as impersonating a sitting president of a countrt by mere saying "IT'S REAL ME". That's crazy u know

From all comments online only deluded Nigerians accepted that rubbish statement he made in faraway Poland as a good defense of his identity.
What a pity!
It goes far to tell about the reasoning strength of occupants of this country and why it has failed woefully.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by IbrahimDamola: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2018
Jibril el sudani, remove ya cap make we see ya agbari? E hard?

Even oyibos know the truth. Jubril don finsh this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
Wot a national disgrace.. Nigeria trending for the wrong reasons to many secrecy has resulted to this embarrassment now the world are laughing at us.... Giant of African my left Yansh....

2 Likes

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Racoon(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2018
The way the president and his handlers handled his prolonged hospitalization in London in 2016 including shielding the mysterious nature of the illness while same time denying that the president never fell ill which was even debunked by Buhari himself simply gave rise to all manners of conspiracy theories.

Just imagine how Nigeria and her leader are just being ridiculed by the Western imperialists here. sad

1 Like

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by bantudra: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
i dont give a fvck what any white says....

tahh....!!
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by bantudra: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Racoon:
The way the president and his handlers handled his prolonged hospitalization in London in 2016 including shielding the mysterious nature of the illness while same time denying that the president never fell I'll but was debunked by Buhari himself simply gave rise to all manners of conspiracy theories.

Just imagine how Nigeria and her leader are just being ridiculed by the Western imperialists here. sad

tahh...!!...dont mind lucifer...lucifer will do what it has to do....its not called deceiver for nothing....
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by seborrhic: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2018
See how low the cattle rearer has sunk us.
Would have sworn with my left eye that no Nigerian or even world president,still living,would be as useless as GEJ,but Buhari has outclassed Jonathan in all indices of uselessness and incompetence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by annnikky(f): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
How about this one

1 Share

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by jchioma: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2018
grin

Lol at "the ultimate Nigerian scam".

I just couldn't stop laughing. Funny thread.
Na Nigeria dis people de yab like this?

Zai baba de fall everybody hand seriously.

1 Like

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by GoldChest(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2018
I'm beginning to believe this story

Theirs no smoke without a fire
Something isn't just right about the president /fake president .
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Nigeria is now an object of ridicule all because of Buhari.
Pitiful cry

1 Like

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by kolaaderin: 12:33am On Dec 05, 2018
jchioma:
grin

Lol at "the ultimate Nigerian scam".

I just couldn't stop laughing. Funny thread.
Na Nigeria dis people de yab like this?

Zai baba de fall everybody hand seriously.

The opposition can't beat him, the only way to claim some of his supporters is claiming he is a double, and they so much clamour the lies that it is already beginning to sound like the truth in those that want to be gullible. Buhari is alive and heathy, he is yet even getting fresher . if its true, PDP should have gone to suddan to interview the immediate family of the double
and bring in facts with pictures. But they are not doing that but only embarrassing us in the face of the world. That Party will never rule over us again.
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by jinip: 1:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Looking for the perfect gift for your loved ones this period? Get a portrait painting Today
Put a smile on someone’s face this festive period as you present them with a portrait gift.
- We guarantee you amazing portraits (Professional jobs) with quality materials.
- We deliver you jobs to you at the comfort of your homes with permission.
- 50% discount on every job
- Deliver within and outside Lagos.

Note: Guarantee 100% refund if our customer is not satisfied.

Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Yankee101: 2:11am On Dec 05, 2018
APC don enter one chance
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by IamAtikulate: 2:51am On Dec 05, 2018
annnikky:
How about this one
I know officially believe Buhari is fake
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Jubril Of Sudan: See funny Comments On Washington Post's Tweet by Lucifer66(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2018
The greatest Nigerian scam

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Again, APC Fires Back At El-rufai For Insisting Godfathers In Lagos Must / Isi-Uzo LGA Shows Solidarity With Ugwuanyi / The Niger Delta: Nigeria's Vietnam In The Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.