Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. (422 Views)

For More Than 4 Years Now Sec Sch Students Have Been Finding The Diagram To This / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. by GuyWise101(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2018
While in secondary school there is/are always this/these funny nicknames that your class use to identify a teacher.... please drop them here let us laugh out loud...

Mine, while in Jss we use to call one of our teacher AUNTY DRESS ME BIG because she always put those over sized dresses.

While in Sss we have one SIR MMANYA UTO meaning sweet drinks because he drinks too much pepsi..... drop yours.

Madam koyikoyi= high heel shoes.
Re: Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. by Kenzico(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
Re: Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. by Toluhwanie(m): 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Mr Anaku-it means beat and die
Re: Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2018
OKWUTE....

ISHIOKPO

NTAKASHI

OCCUPY TILL I COME
Re: Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. by SenhorSean(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mr Banger because of his grammar and i too know .actually his name sounds like banger 'Ibanga' so he can never know.
Re: Drop Those Funny Nicknames You Gave Your School Teachers While In Sec Sch. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2019
my class teacher was nicknamed hod grin , our class was notorious for unseriousness , science class for that matter o..dat was why they appointed him, he was always monitoring us ,so we named him hod...if we didn't do assignments of other teachers ,he would carry their headache and be beating us ...I trust myself ,any day I knew they were going to beat my class I wouldnt go to school that day grin

we also had Mr go slow..the man slow die..once he starts teaching ,everybody don day sleep..
we also had Mr tabon....d man was known for his grammatical blunders , it got to an extent that I had to buy a note book to record it... grin I still have it...send me a mail for d PDF version grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Courses Offered In Federal University Gusau (FUGUS). / Help To Solve This Quantitative / Do You Easily Forget Whatever You Read, Chec My 9 Hacks And Say Bye Bye To Forge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.