Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

How Can I Make Money From My 80k Members Facebook Group? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make Money From My 80k Members Facebook Group? (655 Views)

500,000 Members Facebook Group Available For Sale / Over 600k Members Facebook Group Needed / 80k Members Facebook Group For Quick Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money From My 80k Members Facebook Group? by AllBusiness(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
I have a football group I personally created on Facebook for football news, we discuss transfers, team news, live scores, e.t.c.

My problem with the group is that my first Facebook account that I used created the group has been disabled by Facebook. But luckily for me i still have access to the group through my second personal Facebook account because i made my second account as admin of the group and other admins i appointed did not know too.

Now I am thinking of how I can be making money from the group because I have lot of fans too on my personal page alone with the 80k members of my group. Something football. Someone mentioned autopilot affiliate cpa site is cool?

Any advice & idea?
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 80k Members Facebook Group? by BitsMaster: 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2018
AllBusiness:
I have a football group I personally created on Facebook for football news, we discuss transfers, team news, live scores, e.t.c.

My problem with the group is that my first Facebook account that I used created the group has been disabled by Facebook. But luckily for me i still have access to the group through my second personal Facebook account because i made my second account as admin of the group and other admins i appointed did not know too.

Now I am thinking of how I can be making money from the group because I have lot of fans too on my personal page alone with the 80k members of my group. Something football. Someone mentioned autopilot affiliate cpa site is cool?

Any advice & idea?
There are ways you can make money through it such as:
1) sell it
2)Start blogging on sports and share your links with the group
3) Sell sports related products to members

In case you want to start blogging, contact me on WhatsApp to create an affordable blog for you 08123419967
Re: How Can I Make Money From My 80k Members Facebook Group? by steveDpro: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2018
It depends on the country of the members. You can easily sell Top Pinned post space to members on weekly, daily, monthly, hourly base.

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Reading News / Looking For Someone That Can Post On My Blog / New Policy Naija Adsense With .com Domain Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.