Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

AMD Are Preparing To Take On Nvidias RTX GPU Lines Come 2019! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / AMD Are Preparing To Take On Nvidias RTX GPU Lines Come 2019! (914 Views)

Best GPU For I9 9900k / The Playstation 5 Devkit Is Running A Nearly 13TF GPU -rumor / Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti GPU For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMD Are Preparing To Take On Nvidias RTX GPU Lines Come 2019! by LucemFerre: 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2018
It is not news anymore that AMD are trying as hard as it can to keep up with Nvidia's tech quality with a relatively lower price but, one way or the other Nvidia keeps ending on top.
Personally, I would really love AMD to someday dethrone Nvidia just for the sole purpose of Nvidia's pricing. That might be a wishful thinking but, AMD have announced their 7nm-based cards that would reportedly stand on the podium where Nvidia's RTX cards stand.
Hopefully AMD creates a tech that isn't power hungry than it's Nvidia counterpert. That's another area they really need to work on.

Let's wait and see what 2019 brings. Fingers crossed

Source: Techradar

Re: AMD Are Preparing To Take On Nvidias RTX GPU Lines Come 2019! by GameGod(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
Lol so are you trying to tell me the green guys are in trouble cheesy
Re: AMD Are Preparing To Take On Nvidias RTX GPU Lines Come 2019! by LucemFerre: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2018
GameGod:
Lol so are you trying to tell me the green guys are in trouble cheesy

I don't think those guys can ever be in trouble anytime soon cheesy
But at least make we get choice. Not using AMD and Nvidia owners looking at you like...

Re: AMD Are Preparing To Take On Nvidias RTX GPU Lines Come 2019! by GameGod(m): 9:36am On Dec 07, 2018
LucemFerre:

I don't think those guys can ever be in trouble anytime soon cheesy
But at least make we get choice. Not using AMD and Nvidia owners looking at you like...
Lol they will be in trouble if AMD and Intel Partnerup to beat them.

Nvidia deserves no pitty, they extremely shady and anti-competitive compared to the other two.
Re: AMD Are Preparing To Take On Nvidias RTX GPU Lines Come 2019! by LucemFerre: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2018
GameGod:

Lol they will be in trouble if AMD and Intel Partnerup to beat them.

Nvidia deserves no pitty, they extremely shady and anti-competitive compared to the other two.

Yea, I wish, but I read that Intel are working on their own GPU lines so, collabo ain't gonna happen
Re: AMD Are Preparing To Take On Nvidias RTX GPU Lines Come 2019! by GameGod(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2018
Yeah i don't see it happening either, lol

(1) (Reply)

Pls I'm Having An Issue With My Nba 2k19 / Xbox 360 Installation / List Of Interesting Game On Ps 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.