Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's (549 Views)

Nigerians DSS Needs To Do This To Destroy IPOB Terrorist (photo) / Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's by MrayNgozi(f): 12:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's residence inside Aso Rock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYQ3VqBMH7A
Re: Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's by Focepsalmson(m): 2:52am On Dec 05, 2018
She claims she didn't all she was accused of. She attempted according to. Claims
Re: Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's by jumobi1(m): 3:06am On Dec 05, 2018
Wow! She said the First Lady’s sisters and Babangida are involved. I believe her for the most part.
Sai Buhari my behind.
Re: Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's by REDshouse(m): 3:08am On Dec 05, 2018
This is somebody mother been humiliated in public ....

Why can't she be arraigned in court rather than pronouncing her guilty of offence she said its not true....

We all know that all these directors in mdas do collect bribe.... To sign common paper you have to pay heavily in cash or kind...

She mentioned first lady sister also to be involve... We expect Dss to arrest that one too and parade her like this... At least no immunity cover her.... And others involved to come and clear their name out....

Nigeria is interested in this case....
Re: Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's by Yankee101: 3:08am On Dec 05, 2018
jumobi1:
Wow! She said the First Lady’s sisters and ...xxxxx...are involved. I believe her for the most part.
Sai Buhari my behind.

Babachir...former SSG. .listen well and correct your post
Re: Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's by jumobi1(m): 3:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Yankee101:

Babachir...former SSG. .listen well and correct your post

You listen well and correct your post. She said Banbangida
Re: Nigerians: DSS Arrests Fake First Lady Who Gained Access to Aisha Buhari's by IbrahimDamola: 3:16am On Dec 05, 2018
DSS scape-goating an innocent who is simply used by Aisha to collect bribe from rich and powerful men seeking presidential patronage and access to the corridors of power.

#ArrestAisha

(1) (Reply)

Wait A Minute, What Is The Big Deal In Removing A Cap And Speaking Fulfulde? / I’ll Never Betray Atiku Abubakar – Gov.alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo / Nigerians Reacts As Reno Omokri Blocked A Blogger Who Has Different Opinion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.