Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? (527 Views)

Paris Jackson: The Daughter Of The King Of Pop / This Is Michael Jackson Grave Not House / Who Is Michael Boulos? Tiffany Trump's Nigerian Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Hello Nairalanders

I have not seen much of many other entertainers in the world and do not know much

So I am not saying he is the greatest ever.

But as far as I know, from the little I have seen, Michael Jackson is the greatest I have ever seen

Saw some of his videos, saw some of his tours and shows... the dance, the passion, the connection with fans, the huge crowd, people crying and dying (fainting I mean) just because Michael is around... the vast popularity and influence, his stage performance in general...

I have personally not seen any performer greater though I have not seen much

So I ask... is there anyone in history greater as an ENTERTAINER than him

and it does not have to be only in the music scene... any kind of entertainer

Is there anyone whose form of entertainment and whose impact surpasses that of Michael Jackson?

Share ur thoughts

and please give reasons if u think someone else is greater

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun ... I am not asking for front page but help me push this somewhere for more people to see as I need many answers from Nairalanders
Re: Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? by Drakkernoir: 4:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Who is Michael undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? by pyyxxaro: 4:38am On Dec 05, 2018
Majek Fashek is the greatest cool
Re: Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 05, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Majek Fashek is the greatest cool
Can u kindly state ur reasons for choosing that personality?
Re: Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? by pyyxxaro: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Can u kindly state ur reasons for choosing that personality?

Soft reggae
Re: Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? by oduason: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2018
OladimejiRufai:
Hello Nairalanders

I have not seen much of many other entertainers in the world and do not know much

So I am not saying he is the greatest ever.

But as far as I know, from the little I have seen, Michael Jackson is the greatest I have ever seen

Saw some of his videos, saw some of his tours and shows... the dance, the passion, the connection with fans, the huge crowd, people crying and dying (fainting I mean) just because Michael is around... the vast popularity and influence, his stage performance in general...

I have personally not seen any performer greater though I have not seen much

So I ask... is there anyone in history greater as an ENTERTAINER than him

and it does not have to be only in the music scene... any kind of entertainer

Is there anyone whose form of entertainment and whose impact surpasses that of Michael Jackson?

Share ur thoughts

and please give reasons if u think someone else is greater

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun ... I am not asking for front page but help me push this somewhere for more people to see as I need many answers from Nairalanders
Type"who is the greatest entertainer on google and see whose picture pops off.This is not a question its general knowledge
Re: Is Michael Jackson The Greatest Entertainer Ever? by lilmax(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Nobody I mean nobody comes close to Michael in anything, Michael is on a whole different level

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Famous Celebrities In The World 2018 / #10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / See Why Big Brother Naija 4th Edition Is Holding Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.