Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,519 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently (627 Views)

Vacancy :baker, Decorator And Cleaner For A Cake Shop In Ogba, Lagos / I need a 19-22 year old boy to work in a cake board shop / Massive Recruitment In A Cake And Ice Cream Shop In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2018
Ello hefribori
my brother's birthday is coming up soon. next week Monday, and I need to know where to get a good cake. I don't know the prices of cakes...so if you're in Calabar and you are a good pastry chef, or you know someone who is, or somewhere I can get one with an affordable price, just holla. thank you grin
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by Greatarnold: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Go to De Choice and buy, they have Good cakes there...
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by Charlesedet: 7:11am On Dec 05, 2018
My sister bakes very well,.. drop ur digits here or my mail charlesedet25@gmail.com n she will giv u a call
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2018
Greatarnold:
Go to De Choice and buy, they have Good cakes there...

do you know how much?
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Charlesedet:
My sister bakes very well,.. drop ur digits here or my mail charlesedet25@gmail.com n she will giv u a call

okay thanks
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by SuruP: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Where is this groove taking place in Calabar? Make u no fail to invite me o. I live arioud ikot Ansa, Calabar.
As for the cake u can get a good one at Apples or D choice.
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2018
SuruP:
Where is this groove taking place in Calabar? Make u no fail to invite me o. I live arioud ikot Ansa, Calabar.
As for the cake u can get a good one at Apples or D choice.

how much
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by SuruP: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2018
Where in Calabar is this gbedu taking place? Do not forget to invite me o cos am around Calabar, Ikot Ansa Area to be precised.
As for the cake you can get a good one at Apples or D Chioce. Enjoy....
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by SuruP: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Different size at different price. Prices are around, 2k, 3k for small size, 4.5k, depending on the size you want. After purchase they will design it with any name of your choice.
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2018
kiss and they taste really nice??
thank you very much. you have been helpful. I was thinking all these cakes they sell at fast foods are old or bland
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by SuruP: 10:34am On Dec 05, 2018
Yap. the last on I bought from Apples on my Birth day was nice. They baked Cakes on a daily basis. You can book on time to get the spec you want. They show you different sizes and shape/design to choose from from their gallery, you can deposit some amount and pay the balance on the day of collection. otherwise you have to go on time to buy on the day you wish in other to still meet the size you want cos some times it might just be finished before you get there. thats why some people prefer to book ahead, by so doing you are sure to get what you want.
cynthie140:
kiss and they taste really nice??
thank you very much. you have been helpful. I was thinking all these cakes they sell at fast foods are old or bland
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 05, 2018
SuruP:
Yap. the last on I bought from Apples on my Birth day was nice. They baked Cakes on a daily basis. You can book on time to get the spec you want. They show you different sizes and shape/design to choose from from their gallery, you can deposit some amount and pay the balance on the day of collection. otherwise you have to go on time to buy on the day you wish in other to still meet the size you want cos some times it might just be finished before you get there. thats why some people prefer to book ahead, by so doing you are sure to get what you want.

so apples or De choice which is better
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by SuruP: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
Use apples.
cynthie140:

so apples or De choice which is better
Re: Need A Cake In Calabar Urgently by SuruP: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2018
Have you checked on those places for the cake? what up with u?

(1) (Reply)

Freelance And Guest Writers Needed / Nairalanders Pls How Real Is This.....its Urgent! / Federal Ministry Of Agric Is Recruiting-36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.