Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist (22806 Views)

Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Foodforthought: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Most Nigerian celebrities are very rude. A fan should not be treated that way. It's the reason I don't follow any on social media.
If people no listen to your music, how you wan take blow?

4 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2018
razy75:
The fan is right though
shut up, wat do u know little boy?
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2018
Lol
Yeyebrities no get chill these days
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by OliveCynosure(f): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You can't have it all.
Simi is a great singer with an awful dress sense.

But since her profession is singing, then she is good.
But she owes that fan an unreserved apology, because just like a customer; a fan is always right.

This is really coming from NwaAmaikpe?

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Megatrix: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2018
The fan just told her the bitter truth, she needs to change her stylist. Always dressing like a JJC who just came to city from the village

3 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by naijacentric(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You can't have it all.
Simi is a great singer with an awful dress sense.

But since her profession is singing, then she is good.
But she owes that fan an unreserved apology, because just like a customer; a fan is always right.
for dis comment from u today will be a good day

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by urchcoded(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2018
after looking at simi's dress and reading comments. it's obvious Nigerians are hypocrites. if it was a foreign artist, say Rihana with the outfit it will be termed fashion... but dis foreign artists dress even more awful but y'all lick dia asses. rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by 10kgod(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2018
here for biz.
check my sig
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Mrsimplexvi: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2018
y did she reply in an arrogant way... all this celebrities self.... if I make it to be a celeb one day... such. comments shouldn't be replied by me

3 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Skmoda360(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2018
OliveCynosure:

This is really coming from NwaAmaikpe?
Yes he has changed....change is inevitable.... grin angry
When he was bad with his words I like him, now that he has put simplicity into it I like him more.
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by makinson2865: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2018
iamclime:

This should be one of the most balanced views you have expressed so far. I agree with this analysis

U speak my mind sir
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by SEGLIZ: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2018
twilliamx:
Looks like an Anime cartoon character....
Although the Anime's dresses better

Seems she got her dress sense from the weirdo below.

the subway surfers sneakers, the white version of the sneakers.
almost every of her song I like whenever I come across them but she's gradually loosing it by going the league of agbeero pattern is becoming off it.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by SEGLIZ: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2018
almost every of her song I like whenever I come across them but she's gradually loosing it by going the league of agbeero pattern, it is unbecoming of her.
that suggestion or advice was harmless, my expectation was why do you want me to? or what have you noticed? the fans are your market they have expectations, it's not about this is what I want them to have they've got modern enough choices.
if at all she is that is unwelcoming of a brand ambassador. if in the western world she's loosing it all. our celebrity need to learn the ropes.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Pharaoh9(m): 7:41am On Dec 05, 2018
halhassan1:
Simi's reply is too harsh and arrogant. She is already an ambassador and must attract public opinion and scrutiny even in her privacy. However, the fan only suggested and cannot mandate, so why the insult ?

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Trustee1: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2018
The girl actually sounded polite. Nigeria artist have all totally lost it,with just one million followers, you begin to treat people like thrash. I could remember when Mac miller died,people were trolling Ariana,even with her 135million followers,she never insulted any body,she just took a social media break. Ariana is 25 and simi is 30 without any international award,yet she knows how to put people down. Yikes.

5 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Leontolstoy: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2018
XaviDayo:
See babe. Everything portable.

Abeg wetin be the title of that song wey dem feature Wizkid wey two guys rap and the first guy dey busy dey end im lines with #Infact
to the max- Nana, notes n wizkid
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by silent10(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2018
Trustee1:
The girl actually sounded polite. Nigeria artist have all totally lost it,with just one million followers, you begin to treat people like thrash. I could remember when Mac miller died,people were trolling Ariana,even with her 135million followers,she never insulted any body,she just took a social media break. Ariana is 25 and simi is 30 without any international award,yet she knows how to put people down. Yikes.
At the bolded, rude you mean to say
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Trustee1: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2018
silent10:

At the bolded, rude you mean to say
"Simi please change your stylist" how rude is that, is it not something she can laugh over? If not low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by silent10(m): 8:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Trustee1:

"Simi please change your stylist" how rude is that, is it not something she can laugh over? If not low self esteem.
Oh you mean the fan, sorry i thought you meant simi.

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by ALIVE15: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2018
BEAUTIFUL SIMI
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by crisycent: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2018
The fan was being honest. This girl has no taste...always looking like one area girl.

1 Like

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by HAgbonna(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2018
I sincerely don't support d comment of d the fan, however is no reason for Simi to be so rude and unprofessional with words! she should know how to handle critics like this with just heaping a cool coal on their head
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2018
urchcoded:
after looking at simi's dress and reading comments. it's obvious Nigerians are hypocrites. if it was a foreign artist, say Rihana with the outfit it will be termed fashion... but dis foreign artists dress even more awful but y'all lick dia asses. rubbish

You are right

Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Pruwa: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2018
The way some fans criticize celebrities is so bad and painful.They forget that these celebrities are human and have feelings,sometimes will should put ourselves in their shoes and see how we will feel when we are criticized for doing something will like
Let's remember that celebrities are humans too!!!
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Winter4: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2018
Bridget95:
Simi is my number one female singer in Nigeria.

She can sing for Africa.

You ever heard Teni Makanaki?
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by megareal: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Simi, you are wrong to insult your fan. She even said please in her suggestion. As an ambassador, you need to set better example biko.

And truly, the shoe worwor wella.
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by XaviDayo(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2018
Leontolstoy:

to the max- Nana, notes n wizkid

Tanx Boss...... downloading.....99%
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2018
This Lady gat no joy, just dey blast followers anyhow
Re: Singer Simi Slams Fan Who Said She Should Change Her Stylist by Bridget95(f): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Winter4:

You ever heard Teni Makanaki?
Simi is her oga on stage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Takes Picture With Gifty, Calls Her "My Princess" / Mercy Aigbe Looks Chic In A New Denim Gown / 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.