Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,728 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 AM

"My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion (2030 Views)

Wizkid Plays Hide & Seek With Zion. Shady Fan Told Him "Tife Is Looking For You" / Mr Eazi: My Soldier Brother Killed This Python And Did This With It (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by Amagite2: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2018
Starboy Wizkid has shared an adorable photo with his 'fave' son, Zion, who attended the 2018 Global Citizen Festival with him in South Africa.

He captioned the photo; "My soldier ❤️��"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/12/my-soldier-wizkid-says-as-he-shares-adorable-photo-with-zion.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by NwaAmaikpe: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2018
shocked

Wizkid's inferiority complex is ingrained.
Why does he celebrate only his semi-mixed son?

If you are big, you are big.
Davido loves Imade and flaunts her to the world irrespective of her being black.

Nigerians like Ayo are the reason why whites keep getting preferential treatments in Nigeria.
Even when they treat us like smelly cum in theirs.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by cinoedhunter: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2018
;That one dey......
Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2018
cool
Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2018
Show ur kids Equal love

1 Like

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by GuyWise101(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Wizkid now dresses like a cultist.
Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by itspzpics(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2018
cheesy
Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by Tinnytony24(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2018
At least he should post pictures of the other 2 na... or e no like those ones?

1 Like

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by speedyconnect3: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2018
Shey dem talk say na deadbeat dad?

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by neolboy(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2018
Why showing us your soldier when you have a battalion of soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by greatme2good(f): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
What if it's Jada P that is posting this with his account. Na ask I ask o.

1 Like

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by Tamarapetty(f): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Oga goan take care of your other kids, even davido that's younger than u is more sensible and not partial when it comes to his kids. The fact that people like tuface, flavour and davido love their current babes doesn't make them neglect their children from diff mums!!

1 Like

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by Nickijoy(f): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2018
Boy is cute ĺ
Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by Ayobami7(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
Cute
Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by wittyt98(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
zion : popman u gotta post this pic rn. shît is lit

wizkid : Done

boluwatife : daddy when will u show me off on insta

ayodeji : Me too

wizkid : boy imma have time for y'all when yo mama learn to stfu

Re: "My Soldier" - Wizkid Says As He Shares Adorable Photo With Zion by wayne4loan: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wizkid's inferiority complex is ingrained.
Why does he celebrate only his semi-mixed son?

If you are big, you are big.
Davido loves Imade and flaunts her to the world irrespective of her being black.

Nigerians like Ayo are the reason why whites keep getting preferential treatments in Nigeria.
Even when they treat us like smelly cum in theirs.
my nigga

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Slay Queen Tobi In Peruzzi’s Leaked Intimate Video, Finally Speaks / Founder Of The Boob Movement, Chioma Abby Goes Completely Nude (Photos) / Adekunle Gold & Simi Reacts After Fan Said Adekunle Gold Is Nigeria's Bruno Mars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.