Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,748 members, 7,865,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Cardi B And Offset Split amid numerous cheating allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B And Offset Split amid numerous cheating allegations (527 Views)

E-Money Reacts As Prophet Odumeje Speaks Of His Numerous Spiritual Powers / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) / Cardi B And Offset Smashing Live On Instagram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B And Offset Split amid numerous cheating allegations by MhizMuna: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2018
Cardi B and Offset are officially off, the Bronx rapper took to her IG to make a Video and announced she and the Migos Group Rap member are no longer couples.

She said:

‘SO EVERYBODY BEEN BUGGING ME AND EVERYTHING AND YOU KNOW, I’VE BEEN TRYING TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH MY BABY-FATHER FOR A HOT MINUTE NOW,’ SHE SAID.

‘AND WE’RE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS AND YOU KNOW WE’RE REALLY GOOD BUSINESS PARTNERS, AND YOU KNOW HE’S ALWAYS SOMEONE THAT I RUN TO TO TALK TO AND WE GOT A LOT OF LOVE FOR EACH OTHER.

BUT THINGS JUST HAVEN’T BEEN WORKING OUT BETWEEN US FOR A LONG FOR A LONG TIME,’ SHE CONTINUED, CONSTANTLY FIDGETING WITH HER LONG RED WIG. ‘IT’S NOBODY’S FAULT… I GUESS WE JUST GREW OUT OF LOVE.’

Cardi has been in the news all year amid drama with Nicki Minaj and Also fighting many other women over Offset.

Recall that Cardi B and Offset Secretly got married sometimes last year and  no one knew until she shared photos from their wedding some months back.

watch video below

source - https://www./2018/12/cardi-and-offset-split-she-makes-it-official-video.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Cardi B And Offset Split amid numerous cheating allegations by Foodforthought: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Cardi B And Offset Split amid numerous cheating allegations by Nbote(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2018
D hoe in her jus broke free
Re: Cardi B And Offset Split amid numerous cheating allegations by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Before you both started fvcking we already knew you both won't last long

It's not a surprise to most of us

She's announcing her vacancy
Re: Cardi B And Offset Split amid numerous cheating allegations by MhizMuna: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Before you both started fvcking we already knew you both won't last long

It's not a surprise to most of us LOL grin grin grin grin

She's announcing her vacancy
Re: Cardi B And Offset Split amid numerous cheating allegations by Paulfroshman: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
wink

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan: Where Are The Sexy Moves / Boyfriend Beating His Girlfriend Because She Allegedly Cheated On Him (video) / 2018 Soundcity MVP Awards Nominees List, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Davido Nominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.