Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec (15882 Views)

Rivers PDP Storms INEC Office With Native Doctor, Fetish Items / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by id911(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Keep fooling yourself,you come and cry rigged after 2019 election.

Atiku will never be Nigeria president.
Write it down.

It's like you have started crying already...

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by kumakunta: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Pat4321:
Northerners ate dumping Buhari, because the Hunger us unbearable
In your dreams
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by oluwatosink: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2018
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by omonaijiria: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Let's Get Nigeria working again

You sabi am

#GetNigeriaWorksAgain
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by omonaijiria: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Keep fooling yourself,you come and cry rigged after 2019 election.

Atiku will never be Nigeria president.
Write it down.

Says an inconsequential sombori
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by id911(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2018
Afamed:

No country votes a fugitive.

Like this?!

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by omonaijiria: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2018
nonsobaba:
Everything na Buhari. Ever heard of ECOWAS protocol of free movement of persons and goods?

No no only ecowas protocol
Na Eko was potopoto

Get out of here
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by balo2rule(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
I'm a Kwaran. I will vote at Balogun Fulani Ward II, Unit II of Ilorin South LG.

The mood in Kwara State in general shows that Kwarans are already on the side of......

NEXT LEVEL and that is my vote will go.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by PHILipu1(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
id911:

It's like you have started crying already...
Cry for what?
It is your PDP that is already crying rigging that they will only accept the result if PDP is declare the winner in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by efighter: 8:39am On Dec 05, 2018
alsudan:
PDP should have taken the North Central rally to Benue, so that APC can at least say the millions that will troop out were imported from Cameroon.

Atiku will so embarras Jubrin at the polls, no wonder Tinubu doesn't wanna be associated with the reelection campaign of the Lifeless.

You will cry again after 2019 presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by Pat4321: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2018
Sirpaul:
the same PDP you rejected 2015.. C'mon put your senses together
Yes but now we have rejected Apc
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by elmodee7(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2018
bunch of thieves.
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by alen4smith(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2018
alsudan:
PDP should have taken the North Central rally to Benue, so that APC can at least say the millions that will troop out were imported from Cameroon.

Atiku will so embarras Jubrin at the polls, no wonder Tinubu doesn't wanna be associated with the reelection campaign of the Lifeless.
you are very funny!February is already here!

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by id911(m): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Cry for what?
It is your PDP that is already crying rigging that they will only accept the result if PDP is declare the winner in 2019.

Take heart bro... I feel your pain!
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by Pat4321: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2018
PHILipu1:

Cry for what?
Yes pdp will win, because Buhari is too Much filled with Evil
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by Afamed: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Even you. Internet does lie. Tonyebarcanista, you have no integrity. You always mortgaged your loyalty for a token amount of $

Cc: Tonyebarcanista

Zero on morality, Zero on consistency, Zero on Intergrity. Just anywhere Belle face.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by enemyofprogress: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2018
All of una na thief

I wish I had money instead of this huge big prick
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by cheaperstores: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2018
Afamed:
Kwarans have moved to next level. Saraki is just trying to get his own share of Atiku $

Original poster had buhari photo on it. You guys are just enemies of the nation.
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by deboysben(m): 8:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Sirpaul:
the same PDP you rejected 2015.. C'mon put your senses together
I have seen pdp and Apc so I have decided to join lesser devil which is pdp

ATIKU oh jare

1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by nonsobaba: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2018
omonaijiria:

No no only ecowas protocol
Na Eko was potopoto

Get out of here
You no know book. So why not learn when you are taught something new instead of wallowing in ignorance and arrogance as if you are destined to remain slow.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by Charmingrascal(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2018
One of the main reasons why PDP might nt win Kwara is because of Bukola who is involved. We detest Saraki so much that we wouldn't wnt to be involved wit anythng or anyone he associates wit. Kwarans ar ready 2 cllect his goodies & stil vote against him.
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by Pat4321: 8:52am On Dec 05, 2018
kumakunta:

Was Nigeria ever working during PDP’s rule ?
Very foolish and stupid question,during the pdp rule was Nigeria divided like today? Did you see pdp government backing a terrorists group? Killing people and destroyed properties with full government backing? Have we experience this level of poverty?
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by Afamed: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2018
Pat4321:

Very foolish and stupid question,during the pdp rule was Nigeria divided like today?
Schmuck, answer the question he posed to you. Supporter of a known fugitive
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by Cooladex(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2018
alsudan:

APC keeps wining all bye-elections and you pple still dont wnt to have sense? I give up then.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by PHILipu1(m): 9:10am On Dec 05, 2018
Pat4321:

Yes pdp will win, because Buhari is too Much filled with Evil
PDP will only win in Biafra republic.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by PHILipu1(m): 9:13am On Dec 05, 2018
id911:

Take heart bro... I feel your pain!
What pain?
I know that only PDP and it's members that are in pain because no more federal might to rig.

After all the defeat since 2015,it is normal for you guys to be in pains.
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by AmTruth: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2018
Why is the Kwara state governor face not used in the poster. Instead it's Saraki face. Na wao Oga governor where are you.
Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by olajizz01(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2018
nonsobaba:
Everything na Buhari. Ever heard of ECOWAS protocol of free movement of persons and goods?
Even If shit no gree come out from their shithole,na Buhari cause am according to them,lazy youth.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by BENITAPUSSY: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
You are like a wild wind just like your pay master Atiku.

I withdraw my respect for you.

But after elections, you will change username or create another.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Storms Kwara For North Central Rally Today 5th Dec by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2018
BENITAPUSSY:
You are like a wild wind just like your pay master Atiku.

I withdraw my respect for you.

But after elections, you will change username or create another.
Who your respect epp sef?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested / How Adoke Stopped Abba Moro From Hijacking 1,600 NIS Jobs / President Buhari Receives French Delegates At The Presidential Villa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.