Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) (790 Views)

Sheikh Bello Yabo Mocks Buhari, Says Katsina Residents ‘stoned The Satan’ / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Jimmy Kimmel: Is President Buhari A Clone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by kirajustice: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Popular ABC talkshow host, Jimmy Kimmel has reacted to the recent clone rumours surrounding President Muhammadu Buhari.

Kimmel, during a segment of his show recently, mocked President Buhari over his recent tweets that he was not a clone.

President Buhari had tweeted that 'Its the real me' adding that he would be celebrating his 76th birthday shortly, to which Kimmel said "That's exactly what a clone would say".

PoliticsNGR has gotten the footage.

Watch the shocking Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/jubril-clone-popular-us-talk-show-host-jimmy-kimmel-mocks-buhari-watch/

Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2018
shocked

It's really not fair how Jubrin the clone is being embarrassed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by Racoon(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2018
This joke have now gone viral.One of the silly thing the president did again was to only go outside the shore of Nigeria to address this sensitive national issue.What a shame & disgrace he have brought upon this nation.

1 Like

Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by AntiMahdi: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2018
The Jewish Mafia is very disappointed in Buhari.

They had expected him to have since began his jihad in the SS/SE and wiped out the Shiites in the north.

This is why they have began denouncing him with their media.

The same media they used to promote him internationally and here in Nigeria before and after the elections is what they are using against him now.
Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by uzohrome(m): 8:05am On Dec 05, 2018
Thats exactly what a cloned would have said "" This is real me"" Buhari is replaced and is extremely visible to the blind. So let send him parking 2019. Sowore taking it back
Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by AntiMahdi: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2018
Tushkito:

which one is Jewish mafia?

The ones that control the global narrative in the form of news and entertainment.

The same gang that oversees the global banking network, the Military industrial complex and warmongering.

The financiers of terrorism and jihadist expansion.

The ones that promote degeneracy, homosexuality, sexual deviancy, feminism and debaunchery
Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by 46O1CE: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2018
Racoon:
This joke have now gone viral.One of the silly thing the president did again was to only go outside the shore of Nigeria to address this sensitive national issue.What a shame & disgrace he have brought upon this nation.

Sensitive national issue . Kwa?
This issue is only sensitive to idiotic pigs of Biafra jews and their hunch back leader .
Btw . Nigerians living in Poland directed the question to him about being a clone bla bla . And he simply answered them .
So , your wrapped up mind wanted Buhari to tell them . I can’t answer the question you’re asking me here o . Because I’m not in Nigeria . I will only answer it in Nigeria .
Clown !

1 Like

Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by ozowarac: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2018
The story of double in aso rock is not a lie.
Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2018
Jubrin or buhari he made a mistake

Never defend yourself against an allegation, it only makes you guilty
Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by 46O1CE: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Shibaraba:
Jubrin or buhari he made a mistake

Never defend yourself against an allegation, it only makes you guilty
This is the most stupid thing I’ve read in a long time
Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2018
46O1CE:

This is the most stupid thing I’ve read in a long time
Thats because your brain is malfunctioning.

1 Like

Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by coolzeal(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2018
Nigeria has become a laughing stock to the international community. Anyways, they don't give a damn about us.
Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by Evablizin(f): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2018
Y'all should send cloned Buhari back to Daura.

Re: Popular US Talk Show Host, Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Buhari Over Clone Rumours (WATCH) by Ayobami7(m): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mark 19th Of January In Your Diary, We Will Find Out If Nnamdi Kanu Is Right / Shame On Any Lawyer Supporting Buhari!!! Shame On Falana!!!shame On Festus Kenya / Atiku, PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.